Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm sure it could happen. But then, considering just how much bigger standing my Dynasty is...

Speaking of the HRE, it never formed in my playthrough... and never will. The conditions require holding an Emperor title in Western Europe, as well as the Kingdom of Italy. But no one else can be Emperor in that region. I'm the only Emperor around... and I don't plan to form the HRE. So even if someone else becomes Emperor, it's impossible to form the HRE then. Welp...

RIP HRE.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I just noticed the picture in my sig looks really pixel-y.
Crap.

Keep that 2005 aesthetic.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It does, thank you, but the profile picture is not the issue. XD

I can't read. I seriously cannot read. xDxDxDxDxD

d3d6f67-05efacbe-f215-4d0b-8783-5827aa2f6d31.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi83ZmViZjU3Ny1iZWE1LTQxMjAtYjZjOC0xMTIyMGRjMjExOTYvZDNkNmY2Ny0wNWVmYWNiZS1mMjE1LTRkMGItODc4My01ODI3YWEyZjZkMzEuZ2lmIn1dXX0.-Xu8-ySJLY2Tpj-Wmo1YC_UEdUgrCM6W52Cd7LexrLY

If idiocy were a light bulb, mine would be shining stupidly bright. xD

Edited by twilitfalchion

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I can't read. I seriously cannot read. xDxDxDxDxD

d3d6f67-05efacbe-f215-4d0b-8783-5827aa2f6d31.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi83ZmViZjU3Ny1iZWE1LTQxMjAtYjZjOC0xMTIyMGRjMjExOTYvZDNkNmY2Ny0wNWVmYWNiZS1mMjE1LTRkMGItODc4My01ODI3YWEyZjZkMzEuZ2lmIn1dXX0.-Xu8-ySJLY2Tpj-Wmo1YC_UEdUgrCM6W52Cd7LexrLY

Hey, it's okay!
No need to beat yourself up over it, alright?

It happens to all of us!

Edited by DragonFlames

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Best game ever hitting 2 million, let's gooooo

With Xenoblade DE also selling over a million, the series becoming a consistent million seller is promising. Most JRPGs outside of FF and DQ never reach that point, and two million is also better than what many Nintendo games reach. Onward to future games!

And you have no excuse not to let Rex into Smash now Nintendo, get to it.

As beautiful a program as PhotoCollage may be... and as nice it is when you make really big pictures (the upscaling of pictures is amazing. Seriously)...
It doesn't do downscaling.
Like... at all.

So for signatures, I'll have to crawl back to f***ing gimp (read: janky trash)

Edited by DragonFlames

Sighh...

After Thracia, there's only one FE I have yet to really finish a decent enough portion of...

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So for FE, I'll have to crawl back to f***ing FE9 (read: janky trash)

Oh well, I'd have to finish it someday.

Edited by Benice

23 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

With Xenoblade DE also selling over a million, the series becoming a consistent million seller is promising. Most JRPGs outside of FF and DQ never reach that point, and two million is also better than what many Nintendo games reach. Onward to future games!

Let's hope we can get Xenoblade X on Switch so that it can also sell over a million.

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So for FE, I'll have to crawl back to f***ing Thracia (read: janky trash)

Except I refuse to touch Thracia with a 10-foot pole, haha gottem.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

We don’t have to worry about that though, because the collective shining of everyone’s bulbs is hard to spot differences in.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

After Thracia, there's only one FE I have yet to really finish a decent enough portion of...

Oh well, I'd have to finish it someday.

Uh... fe4?

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201106_183408.jpg

IMG_20201106_183718.jpg

I think I found an opossum during today's evening jog.

Oh wow. I actually found a potentially creepy creature in my bathroom today, of all places.6mI5nLZ.jpg

——

Well, I’m ready to try out Sacred Stones! I’m going to be planning out paired endings first though. Don’t know how long that will take...

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Uh... fe4?

FE9

Shudders

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’m going to be planning out paired endings first though. Don’t know how long that will take...

My advice:

• Not paired, but Knoll/Duessel is really good
  • Knoll/Natasha is really good as well
  • Franz/Amelia is very cute and strong
  • Joshua/Natasha is kinda okay
  • Cormag/Duessel is neat

Most supports are pretty good IMO in Sacred Stones. My personal favorite pairings are

• Colm/Neimi
  • Franz/Amelia
  • Marisa/Gerik
  • Tana/Ephraim
  • Eirika/L'Arachel

gxIfIDE.jpg

What.

Why.

WHY

WHY?!

I started the day cautiously optimistic, which I increasingly became as it passed on.

Then, I read an emotionally well-written opinion piece, with a basis in fact, and I'm instantly sent back into shivering and heavy breathing, with existential fear.😱

I can't let myself stay happy for very long, can I?😖

Although I'm currently agnostic, I feel I'd definitely be someone who would benefit from following a faith, to alleviate my dread. However! There have been people who have obsessed over whether they'll die in mortal sin too much, to the detriment of their emotional, psychological, and physical wellbeing. And on second thought, I can absolutely visualize myself as being one of those people.

I'm not so insane as to try going totally escapist and loose sight of reality. And alcoholism or addiction to mind-altering chemical compounds ingested, inhaled or otherwise do not appeal to me due to the lack of rational consciousness those would involve.

What do I do to become more consistently happy and consistently stave off the terrible quivering of my being?

Just accept the human condition is one in which this kind of sadness is inevitable, and thus treat it as entirely natural? Do I stop overthinking life, just roll with its punches, and continue on trying to be as happy as one can?

I know I should count my blessings in life, compared to what many, many, many others have had. Though basic human ego -they aren't me, I truly pity their circumstances, but they aren't me- makes me set the less fortunate benignly aside and wish I, and they too, had yet more blessings.

I find myself reminded of this short story by Voltaire, I make myself rather unhappy through some of my contemplative thoughts. But said thoughts aren't without some reason, and I am a person of the mind. When I really think about it, being given a purpose from up on high and unthinkingly carrying it out content all the way doesn't sit well with me, though I can see the appeal and how it'd be fine if expressing freedom of thought came at a risk because of an oppressive government/society.

...Where was I going with this? Not sure, but, for the moment, the heavy breathing is gone. It'll come back another day eventually, but it's gone for now. I pray that history does have an arrow pointing the right direction and that modern democracy is more than a flash in the pan of time that won't invariably cease to exist at some point due to human nature making autocracy, monarchy, and oligarchy the natural state of human society to which it shall eventually return.

I think I actually made a full support list for Sacred Stones. For that playthrough I still have unfinished. Let me see if I can find it...