• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

As the great wizard Vaarsuvius explained long ago:

Each party has one (and only one) encounter because random encounters are tedious, and a waste of everyone's valuable time.
So no matter how long the journey, you only have one random encounter before everyone gets bored and moves on to the main plot.

Edited by BrightBow

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Bro i swear, there's always that moment of desperation when the healer dies alongside most of the party and the remaining characters have to desperately use revival items. And if they don't have that, then GG.

Yup, yup.
My favorite part is reviving the healer only for them to get killed again in the very next attack.

Always fun!
Not.

49 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Huh... wasn't actually aware that blue pencil had a name. And naturally it's a Doom reference.

I can't wait for Jazz Jackrabbit Eternal, where Jazz uses the LFG-10000 to blow up Mars.

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Reveal hidden contents

True but this is after they were awakened. Although if Malos inherited Amalthus' loathing of the world, it does make one wonder why Mythra didn't initially inherit Addam's desire to save it. Maybe Amalthus' influence was simply stronger?

I guess it's just a very unusual case, since

Spoiler

Minoth has the same Driver but doesn't want to destroy the world, so Amalthus's hatred at that point was strong enough to influence Malos in a way that most Blades aren't.

Oh, that brings me back of all the old computer games I played as a kid.

Even if, admittedly, I don't remember most of their names.

Music post of the day.

Also, shoutout to the top comment on this video, which I definitely 100% agree with:

In Persona 5, you're fighting the embodiment of the desire to fit in with your peers, which has become so toxic that it's allowed evil to flourish within society.
In Persona 4, you're fighting the desire to see false hope and a strong desire for peace, which has blinded people to such a large extent that a serial killer has taken advantage of it to seed chaos for his own amusement.
In Persona 3, you're fighting the collective desire to die and become shut off from the rest of the world instead of dealing with society's pressures.
Thing is, all of these are real issues in society. That's the fucked up part.

Edited by DragonFlames

26 minutes ago, Wraith said:

...It’s been done. This thread has had over a million views.

A lot of eyes on the thread in- hold on, just checking- just under a year.

Is that one of the highest view numbers on SF for the amount of time a topic's been viewed?

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

A lot of eyes on the thread in- hold on, just checking- just under a year.

Is that one of the highest view numbers on SF for the amount of time a topic's been viewed?

One, yes, but certainly not the highest.

FE4Thread has over 12M, but then again we're talking about a 2008 thread which was much more active than this one on its prime.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Have you played Octopath?

Nope, but doesn't look like something i would enjoy, honestly, and there's no demo for me to try

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

So you could instead try out

Might take a look into those

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Also, Rune Factory 4 is very good as far as RPGs go. Don't know if it's your kind of game, although you do like Atelier, so that's something.

I am keepibg my eye on RF5 actually and might give it a try.

59 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Captcha is a war crime, I will destory it.

Yes

56 minutes ago, Sooks said:

ILdLMO1.jpg
No context.

Whack him good!

...it's kinda sad how so many like him exist irl.

49 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ah, Silver Will.

This is already the best boss fight and I haven’t even moved yet.

Ayy!

Soon you'll start the final dungeon 😄

Will probably take you a couple days to finish tho

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He’s literally just an HP sponge that spams healing.

You can impede him when he casts heal iirc!

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm more impressed by the fact we managed to surpass 2,000 pages in just under a year.

Hoho

30 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

One, yes, but certainly not the highest.

FE4Thread has over 12M, but then again we're talking about a 2008 thread which was much more active than this one on its prime.

I definitely wasn't clear what I meant, I was more curious about the average viewcount for the length of time.

FE4 Thread would still beat it in it's prime most likely.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You can impede him when he casts heal iirc!

I have action quartz on two characters and he still casts tearal immediately. And when he uses that demon thing with the animation of a fire spin that sends everyone flying it usually kills one of Kloe or Estelle, or both, and he likes to use mute, confuse or faint and only one character gets to be immune to all three. Oh and he likes to spam Earth Guard EX and impede us (he can only really be damaged by arts, critical S-crafts work though).

Edited by Sooks