Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Especially when the battle is like 20-30 minutes long lmao

Yeah, i know that feeling all to well!

I'm trying tell get abilities for the soul hacker class, and it seems like it has alot of potential. 

Fun options as well.

Couple summers late with the JRPG I'm playing, but definitely eating good.

I'll be getting to XC3 before too long, if how quickly I'm moving through DE is any indicator.

Unless the last few chapters are much longer or something.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

We'll have to see how Xenoblade has done by the end of the month. I don't know, maybe it's just because I move in more JRPG-loving circles, but I'm seeing almost as much of a fuzz being made over this as Elden Ring. Again, it got a whole Direct for itself! That wouldn't happen if this wasn't an outrageously awaited game. You didn't see Live a Live stealing any Directs!

You need to get out of your bubble more, Rooben. Bad and ugly.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dew it Ohsix. Dew it.

I hate all these weeb dumpster fire piles of shit, I would only like them if they removed all of this obnoxious, pointless sexualization.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Being a Berserk fan is the real suffering. They waited on a boat for 10 years

Blame Idolmaster

2 hours ago, Shrimpy said:

We all eatin good in our games it seems xD

Blessed jrpg summer

I still haven't written my Xenoblade 3 review.

Admittedly I did not have time to do it last night.

I just wanna say that the sheer fact that I'm still debating on whether or not it's better than Xenoblade 2 for me speaks to it's quality. Not even Xenoblade X had me internally debating this much.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I think its neat how doing side stories also unlocks the other half of the interlink partner skill.

I keep forgetting Soul Trees are a thing tbh. I just unlock Heat Gauge slowdowns and Art Cancelling and that's it lol.

Partner skills stack btw.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

Shackled my healers while he was at like 20% HP and then destroyed me lol

I would've simply not let this happen to me.

I forget which one this is, is this Taion's side-story?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Unless the last few chapters are much longer or something.

Nah tho you may be paying for your insolence for a good hour or two.

Those who know know.

5 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I'm curious...are there such things as Fire Emblem romhacks that completely randomize the growth rates?

I'm just realising that I seem to have a precursor of this one installed that's about 50 years old. In that old randomizer, I really didn't like the "randomise growths" options because it seemed to create incredibly lopsided growths (a lot of 0-10% on the one end, and 80+% on the other), but it seems that this one has more options to keep the randomness in check.

4 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Everyone else has said it, but I felt I had to respond to some of the topics I missed in the last 12 hours rather than just talking about DIEUDIE

Spoiler

DIECHILDDIE*

I guess I'll find out

Hide contents

Once I manage to get Oersted through Archon's Roost on his own.

The part that I never got past in the original.

I am going to need some levels, I got bodied when I first went in at level 8 alone.

Spoiler

Hmm, I believe I was like, level 10 shen going through the roost? Never grinded, just didn't run awsy too much. I ran away some times, even, so it's not too strict.

And devouring it

What can I say. It was one helluva tasty treat.

2 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

This needs to be canon.

I think pretty much everyone wants it to be canon. And no wonder. Being a generic femboy under the scarf would just be boring. Woodcutter beard would actually be a hilarious twist.

2 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

You need to get out of your bubble more, Rooben. Bad and ugly.

How dare you call me bad and ugly, I will refund Dragon Age. I will bet you haven't even said--

I hate all these weeb dumpster fire piles of shit, I would only like them if they removed all of this obnoxious, pointless sexualization.

Gaaahahahahahaha! Oh, how the mighty have fallen! What lows you will stoop to, and for what? Reward without value and satisfaction ephemeral! Traitor to your principles, for the sake of a promise. And you forgot a key fact! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "never tell Ruben you like games he doesn't", but only slightly less well-known is, "never believe Ruben when he promises something!" For my friend, promises exist TO BE BROKEN! AAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!

Will start after dinner.

2 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Plum being drawn without her dancer outfit. Neat.

Neat.

43 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I'm curious...are there such things as Fire Emblem romhacks that completely randomize the growth rates?

Yeah, GBA, Radiant Dawn and Berwick Saga all have randomizers, and they randomizer growths. There's probably a couple more, but those are the ones I know.

29 minutes ago, ping said:

I'm just realising that I seem to have a precursor of this one installed that's about 50 years old. In that old randomizer, I really didn't like the "randomise growths" options because it seemed to create incredibly lopsided growths (a lot of 0-10% on the one end, and 80+% on the other), but it seems that this one has more options to keep the randomness in check.

Lol it's older than the series itself. Did Kaga make it?

Edited by Saint Rubenio