Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

@joevar, Just wanted to point out a few more minor details about that map

Spoiler

Its kinda funny that Sigurd is taking the place of the man who killed him in this map. For a generation 2 map (or just shy of half of one at least) it is a fitting choice, as it also hold a secret event where if Seliph personally avenged his father, he can look out over the bay and see a vision of his dead parent, who pass on one last bit of guidance to him. Also it seems like they cutout the event on the approach to Chalphy where you want to save some green units fleeing to north-east, which is a bit of a shame as that part of the map seems particularly underutilized despite being included.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Spoiler

Veyle is the evil veiled person who killed Lumera.

No, you don’t say, have could I have seen that coming???

Spoiler

Our party has lost six Emblem Rings and the Draconic Time Crystal. They are between a revived Fell Dragon, his powerful daughter, SIX dark emblems and at their backs are the Four Hounds and their soldiers. The cathedral doors have been shut and the party is beyond fucked. 

Next scene: the party has escaped the cathedral without a single causality and have a chance of escaping their enemies.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Marth is fun to use to delete enemies, but I do agree with Lucina as well.

Excellent.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ike!Louis

"Hey, hey! No cheating!" 

I meant purely from Emblem PoV, but still a fine answer! Xd

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lyn. 100 times Lyn. Etie was powerful enough before Lyn. When she got Lyn, she started doubling everything with her insane strength AND getting to pick any enemy to just erase from the map at any time she desires. It fixed her only big flaw and turned her into a hilarious boss killer

Same as Armagon but I think i get the idea. Xd

-

And favorite character design so far? 

For me? ...Lucina! 

Well there goes my suspension of disbelief. If it turns out that all the characters are in fact aliens, Alear is in reality an android from another dimension and the Fell Dragon is really a mutated human from a post-apocalyptic future l’m not going to question it.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

Oh God I just realized.

One of Ike's Emblem weapons is called Urvan.

The Kenny memes are real. If I'd known earlier I would've had Vandad mash Mauvier with it. Then I would've unlocked his secret death quote.

22 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I meant purely from Emblem PoV, but still a fine answer! Xd

Ahhhhh.

In that case... probably Corrin? I like the dragon veins, they are versatile and I always enjoy some terrain shenanigans.

22 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Warrior Etie touched my heart in a way, but I gotta say the chapter 19 recruit. I think that's my new favorite female design in the entire series, so uh... Yeah.

First half of ch.17 was tricky but easy

2nd half however .... i have been thinking for a while now lol

27 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

All of them xD

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In that case... probably Corrin? I like the dragon veins, they are versatile and I always enjoy some terrain shenanigans

Samesies

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahhhhh.

In that case... probably Corrin? I like the dragon veins, they are versatile and I always enjoy some terrain shenanigans.

Warrior Etie touched my heart in a way, but I gotta say the chapter 19 recruit. I think that's my new favorite female design in the entire series, so uh... Yeah.

Alright, that'a fair!

Glad to hear you found one you really appreciate!

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

All of them xD

Samesies

...Oh. Well then. XD

Gotcha.

51 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

@joevar, Just wanted to point out a few more minor details about that map

Hide contents

Its kinda funny that Sigurd is taking the place of the man who killed him in this map. For a generation 2 map (or just shy of half of one at least) it is a fitting choice, as it also hold a secret event where if Seliph personally avenged his father, he can look out over the bay and see a vision of his dead parent, who pass on one last bit of guidance to him. Also it seems like they cutout the event on the approach to Chalphy where you want to save some green units fleeing to north-east, which is a bit of a shame as that part of the map seems particularly underutilized despite being included.

alright. then i guess it is iconic enough to be used as paralogue map representing FE4

oh and that part i bolded 

Spoiler

Sigurd kinda referenced it too.

Sigurd really shines in Engage. out of all Emblem he's quite close to Alear next to Marth. makes you think Jugdral remake really is coming

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

First half of ch.17 was tricky but easy

2nd half however .... i have been thinking for a while now lol

the combo is nasty for the last part. theres just many ways for the enemy to poke to fck you up.

but i actually really like that chapter overall

Leif's paralogue is 10 times more fun than it is in the original game.

That does not mean it is fun. It just means it is not not fun.

Great opportunity to train the 14th slot filler, though, with all the stationary snipers and unarmed priests. You'll never guess who I'm putting in the team.

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

All of them xD

Even the guy from the boat map?

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Alright, that'a fair!

Glad to hear you found one you really appreciate!

You mean the design or the Emblem? Either way, the game has exceeded my expectations in both departments.

8 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Whatever drugs IS gave you fine gentlemen as a preorder bonus for buying the special edition of Engage I want some please.

I can name a few.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

Hiya papaya!

Zelkov superiority.

Anyway, hi. Whassup?

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition-I offer you my humblest apology. I should never have been so vocal as to why Lumera and Alear weren’t worshipped as gods or why people aren’t scared that a god has been killed. I realize now that Lumera and Alear can’t be gods because this game is the most godless thing I’ve seen. Now pass me that gameplay, because I need my fix man.

15 minutes ago, joevar said:

but i actually really like that chapter overall

Yh it's cool

Expected a bit more difficulty however, as everyone here had trouble with it

Would be much more problematic if

Spoiler

Zephia moved with Veyle as well.

9 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Hiya papaya!

Tutturu

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Even the guy from the boat map?

Not that far yet xD

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

eif's paralogue is 10 times more fun than it is in the original game.

I feel that with many of the maps they brought back tbh

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Zelkov superiority.

Anyway, hi. Whassup?

Holy broc-coli, what a bad opinion.

I jest, I just needed an excuse to use it. Zelkov seems cool.

Not much! Just playing the game, really. I think with all the paralogues I've been doing I've unintentionally overlevelled, but hey-ho.