Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Sooks said:

So, people who followed these back when they were supposedly big, what did one do after the hunger games was assembled? Do I run one and share all the images here? Do I post the link and let anyone run one?

I think they linked the results.

If not, you can post the pictures in parts. Like, per round.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I think they linked the results.

If not, you can post the pictures in parts. Like, per round.

Thank you. I’ll take pictures just in case. Here we go...

Now that I think about it, Kaga should've been a contestant here... unless he was added.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Tfw i kill Claude and Armagon xDD

I am surprised i survived that long haha

Eltosian used his CQ!Lunatic Knowledge well i see

Edited by Shrimperor

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

"I only play negative growths ironman mega death difficulty blindfolded and with both arms tied behind my back"

Are you kidding me? I already lose half my armies when playing regular-ass soft ironman!

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

The best thing I could link was the summary (https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/summary.php) or just the results but those don’t include the best part so pictures are here too. How it all went down:

Replies in bold within the spoiler

1 minute ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

rdHyWGi.jpg

Damnit, the asshole lived.

5WgeUbG.jpg

WHAT!? Derrick and Kaga both died immediately? That's it, this shit is rigged. The Roger, too... Not again. This is giving me flashbacks...

Q2Bgl79.jpg

At least I lived.

KuVjUVa.jpg

I like how Lightcosmo just got Oregon Trail'd.

Also I hope those thorns were poisoned.

410dwsr.jpg

Pffft... And I score my first kill! Amazing.

XiJ9IOQ.jpg

Damnit, Sooks! You had him!

daJrrk1.jpg

"Hilda stalks Ruben"

Okay this is already perfect.

pwaNAAt.jpg

My stuff! How dare you! I'll kill you for this!

iDSYKq8.jpg

Bye Acacia. I guess all your Super Robot Wars playtime didn't teach you to watch where you step.

w0DFbOc.jpg

Man I'm unironically doing amazing so far. What the hell is up with me? The time I did a Hunger games, there were two iterations of me and they both did horrible!

ew4wJNv.jpg

YES! YES!

THE SHITHEAD IS DEAD!

L3zitz31 o

Also I like how the difficulty that I keep dissing just let me into its shelter. Must be a trap... Where's Merlinus when you need him?

OXIlMwx.jpg

BENICE! Sooks, how could you!?

cPMVYQg.jpg

Shrimpy killed Armagon? Scandalous!

9ecVOqj.jpg

Jesus, everyone's dying randomly now... Also, I beat up Eltosian for meat.

Ran6OL2.jpg

Wait, we were just fighting over meat! What are we doing hunting people together now!?

q7r4jiS.jpg

Wait, what...?

Oh God I can win. I can't believe this. I can win. I can win!

mPRaFvw.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Eltosian Kadath

You should keep a knife under your pillow tonight.

Just a... small bit of friendly advice.

You bastard.

"Hilda stalks Ruben" is my favorite part out of this whole thing, honestly.

That and... Pretty much everyone on my side dying instantly. That was funny too. They just decided to kill themselves before putting themselves at the mercy of my strategies...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Spoiler

Of course Claude found a bow early. Meanwhile I find fishing gear and Kaga alongside Derrick, The Roger The Paladin and Brightbow kill themselves. Alongside 6 others just dying in various ways.

I killed Twilitfalchion, I am so sorry.

Sooks did not Kill Claude (That probably should have been me doing it) while I cry myself to sleep,

I pick flowers, Reverse Lunatic+ Maddening goes fishing. Weird day, aside from Claude dying because he didn't want to kill. And Hilda stalks Ruben with the plan to kill him. Yes?

Then I become friendly with a crocodile while Reverse Lunatic+ Maddening loses sight of itself (as you'd expect)

The next day we both pick fruit from trees while there's another day with only one death (RIP Acacia)

Then I die side by side with Hilda for some reason. Well poop.

There's more allegiances with Maddening getting a gang, Sooks killing Benice (That's not nice), A bunch die after that, including RLM from a pitfall, several members and a crocodile gets choked to death and eventually Eltoshan wins

DISTRICT 6 REPRESENT!

Here we go.

Edited by Dayni

HSoS has become Kaga Souls.

Never thought I'd see the day he made chest mimics an actual enemy...

1 minute ago, Spara said:

HSoS has become Kaga Souls.

Never thought I'd see the day he made chest mimics an actual enemy...

Y E S

Kaga!

I imagine they're proper chest mimics, too. Not like the 21x chests in Binding Blade that contained dragons that served no purpose beyond being experience bags.

Sorry Benice. That’s really all I have to say, I was mostly just doing stuff on my own, which is probably why no one helped me when I was bleeding out :’)
I didn’t really form any alliances or anything other than that one time off sleeping in shifts with those people.

And I must add that sparing Claude is the least tactical decision you can make, because in the base game you can spare Claude while he promises a reward, but he never gives you one!

....I know because I did that. Darn it Hunger Games!

I also have no idea how I survived that long. I guess staying by myself helped until I couldn’t fix my own bleeding.

1 hour ago, Spara said:

Died first! POG

An achievement in itself.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw i kill Claude

My thoughts as well, since you are only one of two Claude lovers here.

I mean you tried to cooperate, but he just wouldn’t kill Acacia or Lightchao...

Eltosian used his CQ!Lunatic Knowledge well i see

“If I reclass and grab vantage, then let Ruben beat me up just enough in our fight for meat and run away, I can proc it later when he tries to kill me and I’ll win!”

1 hour ago, Benice said:

ALSO SOOKS WHY YOU GOTTA DO DAT TO ME

Well it says I overpowered you, so maybe you started it. Maybe I pushed Majima into that joke for looking like head going to attempt to kidnap me, and you needed revenge.

@Saint Rubenio your replies won’t quote, but I did spare Claude in CF so that part was quite accurate. And “Hilda stalks Ruben” was my favorite part, I’m surprised she didn’t kill you. As for Benice, well, the above is my theory. And lastly, what do you mean Kaga being one of the first to die is rigged? That’s quite accurate to Fire Emblem’s history! 😛

Oh and if you couldn’t figure it out, when I said “you underestimate me” it was because I had already added Derrick before you asked. He was one of the first non-teeheers.

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Maybe I pushed Majima into that joke for looking like head going to attempt to kidnap me, and you needed revenge.

Wait, but my pfp is Kiryu, not Majima...

You know, that reminds me. I wonder if at some point Kaga might pull a full Tomino.

He did the first step by having Genealogy Gen 1 be a MUCH lesser version of Ideon's Be Invoked. Now let's see if he goes fill-circle on that front.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“If I reclass and grab vantage, then let Ruben beat me up just enough in our fight for meat and run away, I can proc it later when he tries to kill me and I’ll win!”

Unfortunately, there was no way I could've won against such tactical prowess. I cannot save my favorite characters when I Ironman. No way I can save myself. Now I may join them... I can only hope they won't be too mad at me.

...Okay now that's just plain melodramatic.

And “Hilda stalks Ruben” was my favorite part, I’m surprised she didn’t kill you.

I don't quite know what to make of that. She gave me a bit of a spook, but that's it. Should I like, play half of Three Houses to make good on the promise?

what do you mean Kaga being one of the first to die is rigged? That’s quite accurate to Fire Emblem’s history! 😛

Kaga elevated himself and a trusted few to a higher plane of existence so that they may watch the shitshow unfold in peace.

I was not among them because no way they're letting me come along after all my tactical fuck-ups. I might somehow get them all killed even then.

Edited by Saint Rubenio