Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Menus are annoying to try to check, so I just memorized/wrote down the katakana and what they mean to remind myself. 

problems with the Menus are the skills really

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

problems with the Menus are the skills really

Oh... yeah, I can see that. Frankly, I've just cobbled most of my knowledge from VS1 skills, use the Aggro spreadsheet for some, and the new ones usually get introduced in a controlled environment; you'll learn about how Deathmatch works long before you face the like 1 enemy with it. I haven't delved into that yet, but if you make the text pop up, you should be able to find it in Tex. It'll just be tedious, is the issue. 

!3#v照明!3v水路!3v海!3v砂浜v屋内1v屋内2v屋外1v屋外2v置物1v置物2船置物As置物v屋外3加賀置物テストフリー素材nekuraAkv進入不可地形フリー素材nekuraBk2v特殊地形効果フリー素材nekuraEk船大!3v海侵入不可フリー素材nekuraCk20章背景2!3#nek池・水路0029k!3v海置物2!3竜A帆船フラッグフラッグ青ソルジャーアクスファイター女アクスファイター男アクスヴレイブ女アクスヴレイブ男アサシンアドボスアローナイト女アローナイト男アーチャーイーグルナイト女イーグルナイト男イーグルマスター女イーグルマスター男イーグルライダー女イーグルライダー男ウエスタマージ女ウエスタマージ男オールドナイトガーゴイルガードナイトキングスロードクロドルグラスランナーグラディエイターシスターシーフファイター女シーフファイター男シーフヘッドシーフ女シーフ男シーマ神官ジェネラルジニーフジャベリンナイトスウィングバードスナイパー女スナイパー男スフィアクインスフィアマージ女スフィアマージ男スフィア治癒士ソーサラーソードダンサーソードファイター女ソードファイター男ソードマスター女ソードマスター男ソードヴレイブダークマスター女ダークマスター男ダークロードテンプルナイトデュラハンデュークデュークナイトトルヴァドール剣トルヴァドール弓トレジャーハンターナイト女ナイト男ニートデビルネクロマンサーハイシェントマージ女ハイシェントマージ男ハイプリースト女ハイプリースト男ハイマージ女ハイマージ男ハイロードハイロード騎馬ハンター女ハンター男バロンバンデッドバーバリアンパイレーツパラディン女パラディン男フランクロウフリーナイト女フリーナイト男ブラックナイトプリンセスプリンセスロードプリースト女プリースト男ヘルナイトホースメン女ホースメン男ボウナイトマウンテンシーフマスターナイト女マスターナイト男マラカン女マラカン男マーシナリーマージナイトメレダプリンセスラギリスランスナイト女ランスナイト男レンジャー女レンジャー男ロングアーチャーロードロードヴレイブロード騎馬ワルキューレワーデビルヴレイブナイト女ヴレイブナイト男市民女市民少女市民少年市民男村人女村人男盗賊弓兵貴族女貴族男馬賊バーサーカー置物石造矢印変形黄アリシャ総督テントアコルト荷馬車スフィアセージスフィアダンサーバードボウガードスケルトンアーミースケルトンマミーグレイスマミーアーマーヘッドアーマー男ドラゴンマスター女ドラゴンマスター男ドラゴンライダー女ドラゴンライダー男マーシナリーAドラゴンナイト敵ドラゴンマスター敵ドラゴンライダー敵ドラゴンマスター敵ボスワイバーン緑ワイバーン青ワイバーン赤ワイバーン黄ワイバーン黒海賊船アサシンh大岩丸い岩フラッグ白テント夕方アーマーナイトsaアクスナイトアクスヴレイブ捕虜捕虜女暗黒司祭ダークマージシャーマンジェネラルAジェネラルBマスターナイト汎用ナイト汎用パラディン汎用デュークナイト汎用アクスナイト汎用スピアナイト汎用ランスナイト汎用トビラ前トビラ横大アドボス1大アドボス2大アドボス3大アドボス4大アドボス5大アドボス6大アドボス7大アドボス8大アドボス9傭兵傭兵Mブラックナイト汎用cエミル剣ありcエミル剣なしガーゴイル2ゴーレム下馬アスランaアイネリアLaアコルトHaアコルトLaアスラン剣ありaアスラン剣なしaアトルLaアリシャLaエダルHaエダルLaエルヴァHaエルヴァLaガーランLaザイードHaザイードLaシルティンHaシルティンLaシーゼルHaシーゼルLaシーラHaシーラLaジグマLaジャムランLaジークLaスラインLaゾイLaタリスLaチェザルHaチェザルLaデューンHaデューンLaトロイHaトロイLaネーラLaハルディアLaヒルダHaヒルダLaプロディHaプロディLaヘルムLaホエルンHaホエルンLaホエ剣士aホエ巫女aホエ魔道士aボナセルHaボナセルLaマーヤSaメルディHaメルディLaメルディSaラヴィニアLaリティアLaリリアHaリリアLaリンカLゾイアトルaアスランHaエイルHaエイルLaマーヤHaマーヤLaルビナHaルビナLaアッシュHaアッシュLaジャンHaジャンLaアイアースaジスカールLaゼクスLaラステルaロランLボウナイト汎用ロングアーチャー汎用部族騎兵aハルディアHサージェンナイト汎用テンプルナイト汎用aエリオンaゼイド捕虜グラーフ上級弓師_男上級弓師_女上級僧_男上級僧_女エンチャンター男エンチャンター女シューター男シューター女セイジ男セイジ女リッチハイドラゴン民家兵舎柵ネクロマンサー2馬aグレートハンターaアシュラムLaオルフェリアSパイレーツ2VUアサシン男VUアサシン女VUウォーリア男VUウォーリア女VUグラディエーター男VUグラディエーター女VUジェネラ女VUデスエンペ女VUパラディン男VUパラディン女VUヘルライダーVUマスターデビルaアレクサンダLaヘスティオンLaアレクサンダHaヘスティオンHaラヴィニアVUアサシン女緑VUアサシン女赤VUアサシン男緑VUアサシン男赤VUウォーリア女緑VUウォーリア女赤VUウォーリア男緑VUウォーリア男赤VUグラディエーター女緑VUグラディエーター女赤VUグラディエーター男緑VUグラディエーター男赤VUジェネラル緑VUジェネラル赤VUソルジャー女緑VUソルジャー女赤VUソルジャー男緑VUソルジャー男赤VUデスエンペラー緑VUデスエンペラー赤VUドラゴンテイマー女緑VUドラゴンテイマー女赤VUドラゴンテイマー男緑VUドラゴンテイマー男赤VUパラディン女緑VUパラディン女赤VUパラディン男緑VUパラディン男赤VUヘルライダー緑VUヘルライダー赤VUマスターデビル緑VUマスターデビル赤セイジ女-赤親父npc老人老婆女の子男の子ハイドラゴン-緑ミミック上級弓師_男-赤上級弓師_男-青セイジ男緑セイジ男赤真実の口冥界竜aアムリュートHaアリエルHaイレーネaエズレルLaオーランLaサリネLaシーゼルSaジョナサンaスジャータaネルケaバーゼルヘンaフィヴィHaフィヴィLaフォロスHaフォーヴHaベイモンクaベネットLaペンネロープaミァンLaラフィネHaローレックHパイレーツ2kaカラヤンL女の子エマk女1k女2k女3k男1k男2モブモブAUその他Bその他Cその他Dその他A弓兵B弓兵C弓兵D弓兵A歩兵A1歩兵A2歩兵B1歩兵B2歩兵C1歩兵C2歩兵D1歩兵D2騎士A騎士B騎士C騎士D市民Ck敵1k敵2k女5k女6k女4k敵3k男5k男4k男6k男3k男7k敵4モブA男モブFZk敵8k女7モブナイト1k男8モブナイト2k女19k女8k男20k男9k男10k男19ワイバーンk女9モブRk敵9騎士汎用A騎士汎用B騎士汎用C騎士

Ergh... yeah, I don't think this is working as intended.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ergh... yeah, I don't think this is working as intended.

What is that from? If it's the save screen loaded into Tex, yeah, it does that if you're on its tab. Avoid that tab. You won't have to worry about it when actually playing the game.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How would that be "further persuassion," though? I've no thoughts on SRW. I hate Three Houses.

...Did I ever ask you what a good entry-level SRW would be?

Was trying to make a joke that me peddling SRW once more would drive you to TH as if to spite me. You know, because I have such a good track record in having people try out SRW.

Anyway, as Benice said, SRW J for the GBA is what I'd consider a good entry-level SRW. It's modern enough, but simple enough too (compared to the more recent SRW's). Has a fan translation so you can enjoy the bread and butter of SRW: the crossover goodness, if you care for that. Who knows, you might enjoy the story.

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

I haven't delved into that yet, but if you make the text pop up, you should be able to find it in Tex. It'll just be tedious, is the issue. 

Honestly what i do is hold my mobile and use Camera TL to tl stuff

problem: I have to do it with every new character i get and memorize the Skills (or hold mobile while checking them) and check every enemy skill

it works, but...

like here's the status screen of the lord of the japanese game i am playing atm

eTfkZh8.png

I still didn't figure out exactly what the last skill does, but from what my google TL skills tell me it's something like Miracle when HP and MP are full

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I still didn't figure out exactly what the last skill does, but from what my google TL skills tell me it's something like Miracle when HP and MP are full

Oh, yeah, that looks like a mess. I haven't done this with any game other than HSoS yet, so I can't speak to doing it there. 

4 minutes ago, Spara said:

What is that from? If it's the save screen loaded into Tex, yeah, it does that if you're on its tab. Avoid that tab. You won't have to worry about it when actually playing the game.

There's like, one million tabs, and all of them yield either gibberish like that or an error message that says "too many translation requests."

Oh, well. It was worth a shot.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Was trying to make a joke that me peddling SRW once more would drive you to TH as if to spite me. You know, because I have such a good track record in having people try out SRW.

Here is the question, though: Who do I want to spite more? You, or the Three Houses fanclub of the thread? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anyway, as Benice said, SRW J for the GBA is what I'd consider a good entry-level SRW. It's modern enough, but simple enough too (compared to the more recent SRW's).

Right...

Has a fan translation so you can enjoy the bread and butter of SRW: the crossover goodness, if you care for that. Who knows, you might enjoy the story.

I doubt it.

...Pfff, okay okay, no. I don't even know what the crossover is, lol

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I haven't done this with any game other than HSoS yet

4mP9rgy.png

And others i deleted because i didn't like much xD

Ivaxion is the one i am having the most trouble with since it's really really hard and google tl skills aren't enough, it seems

(Yggdrasil and Flame Espadia are the ones that get my full recs and still waiting for more updates, while Mary is a cool 4 chapter one. Magia is for Madoka fans)

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You, or the Three Houses fanclub of the thread?

Fan club? On this thread? It’s usually just you or BrightBow vs. me, heh.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's like, one million tabs, and all of them yield either gibberish like that or an error message that says "too many translation requests."

Oh, well. It was worth a shot.

I feel like something similar happened the first time I tried it, and it was on the save screen...

I have one more idea. Try to not attach Tex to the game until the first dialogue with Zade, Accorte, Asuram, and Sjarta. There should two dropdowns with the story, one including the names on it, and the other not. The one with the names has "IstrlenW" in it, usually in a group of 3 with similar phrases, at the bottom. The other option has the phrase "SysAllocString, and is paired with another box. It will show up once you advance the text with Tex connected. If this doesn't work, oh well. 

Also, here's an image of the settings I have. 

665888905_Screenshot(805).png.32906aa8f927cd8ac80fb98071b7aa4d.png

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Fan club? On this thread? It’s usually just you or BrightBow vs. me, heh.

Come now, half the thread loves Three Houses to bits.

Just now, Spara said:

I feel like something similar happened the first time I tried it, and it was on the save screen...

I have one more idea. Try to not attach Tex to the game until the first dialogue with Zade, Accorte, Asuram, and Sjarta. There should two dropdowns with the story, one including the names on it, and the other not. The one with the names has "IstrlenW" in it, usually in a group of 3 with similar phrases, at the bottom. The other option has the phrase "SysAllocString, and is paired with another box. It will show up once you advance the text with Tex connected. If this doesn't work, oh well. 

Also, here's an image of the settings I have. 

665888905_Screenshot(805).png.32906aa8f927cd8ac80fb98071b7aa4d.png

I'll give this a try after I have dinner, and see if it works any better. But wow, this is cumbersome...

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Come now, half the thread loves Three Houses to bits.

I mean there are others here who like it but I wouldn’t say fan club...

I would say this place is more of a Xeno/MonolithSoft or Falcom fan club before anything else.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'll give this a try after I have dinner, and see if it works any better. But wow, this is cumbersome...

It's confusing to set up, but it makes sense as it goes. 

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I would say this place is more of a Xeno/MonolithSoft or Falcom fan club before anything else.

True enough. People here are constantly talking about those games.

4 minutes ago, Spara said:

It's confusing to set up, but it makes sense as it goes. 

We'll see. Though, to be honest, I think I might just wait for Zephgarus to be done. Then I can use his translations and Aggro's sheet that you sent me to get by.

Now if only the guy would get off his arse and start translating already, damnit what do we pay him for!? I know nobody pays him, but still, I demand my HSoS translation!

Reminds me when I was posting about my Ace Combat playthroughs and... I don't remember if anyone even acknowledged them.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I would say Xeno is the biggest one over here atm.

Also obligatory

36U64Ln.png

31 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Reminds me when I was posting about my Ace Combat playthroughs and... I don't remember if anyone even acknowledged them.

F

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...we really should save all the memes we made in this thread xD

I have a neat little folder with memes in my Imgbox account. Stuff like...

Txrycfai o

Star Treck.

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No, I did, I just ignored it.

LeaSmug.png

Of course you did.

Eh, to be honest, it's looking likely. I'll wait on HSoS at least a bit, and looking at more gameplays I still don't think SRW is quite my cup of tea. It doesn't look bad, exactly, but it doesn't inspire me with confidence, personally. And goddamnit, I still want to like Three Houses. And I don't have much else to do, so... Yeah. I might play Three Houses again after all. Maddening Crimson Flower. Maybe this time, just maybe, hopefully, miraculously I'll finally find the Three Houses set up I can enjoy. I'd love that, not gonna lie.