• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Teeheemperor said:

@Maof06  ready for Kino?

In a few hours😉

@Armagon

aatCdsr.gif

Like no physical character can do a map wipe and then prepare to attack right after again.

And Spark Dyne is known to be Crossbell's MVP

Looks cool. Can I skip Sky and play Zero directly? /s

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, basically. You had a choice between two characters in episode 1. The one you picked survived for two whole episodes before unceremoniously dying, and there was one ramification that led to slightly different dialogue with Kenny before the story got sidetracked into other matters.

Of course.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Of course.

Hey, it's better than the rest. At least it does what you tell it to do, for once. Unlike, for instance, the similar choice at the end of season 2's episode 1. Same set-up, two characters are in danger, you can only aid one. If you choose to help Nick, Nick lives and Pete dies. If you choose to help Pete, Nick lives and Pete dies. It's absolutely hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, it's better than the rest. At least it does what you tell it to do, for once. Unlike, for instance, the similar choice at the end of season 2's episode 1. Same set-up, two characters are in danger, you can only aid one. If you choose to help Nick, Nick lives and Pete dies. If you choose to help Pete, Nick lives and Pete dies. It's absolutely hilarious.

Try playing Batman season 1, where you can choose to help Selina or Harvey Dent. If you help Selina, she goes on to be at least somewhat interested in a relationship with Batman while half of Harvey’s face gets burned off and he becomes vengeful and the famous Batman villain, two-face. If you help Harvey, Selina she goes on to be at least somewhat interested in a relationship with Batman while being very slightly injured and making like two passive aggressive remarks about it, while Harvey goes on to become the vengeful and famous Batman villain, two-face, for no reason and without his defining physical characteristic.

Reminds me of that one part of Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 3. One chapter has you pick one of two characters who show up to help you out. So, the chosen one joins the party as a guest. Clear the chapter, and... it's the other character who joins your party permanently. For me it's amusing, because it is pretty much as if you were made to choose between Camus and Sirius, so it barely changes things much.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Try playing Batman season 1, where you can choose to help Selina or Harvey Dent. If you help Selina, she goes on to be at least somewhat interested in a relationship with Batman while half of Harvey’s face gets burned off and he becomes vengeful and the famous Batman villain, two-face. If you help Harvey, Selina she goes on to be at least somewhat interested in a relationship with Batman while being very slightly injured and making like two passive aggressive remarks about it, while Harvey goes on to become the vengeful and famous Batman villain, two-face, for no reason and without his defining physical characteristic.

A telltale sign of how poor they were at making their narrative change on a larger scale.

Y'all know what to do

@Armagon

aatCdsr.gif

Like no physical character can do a map wipe and then prepare to attack right after again.

And Spark Dyne is known to be Crossbell's MVP

Bro unless it's like a low AT spell, I could never figure out how to have my AT delays be that short in any of the games.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bro unless it's like a low AT spell

second highest AT spell xD

Here's what you use for that

Cast quartz (for cast time)

Bell Quartz (for after delay)

Speed buffs

JcTxpvc.png

And Boom 30 Cast + 20 After delay goes down to 12 Cast and 0 after

And you can go even more wild in CS

Edited by Teeheemperor

Actually, seriously. I had funds from Google Rewards about to expire a few days ago, so I bought the game.

Could've bought something else, I suppose, but went for FFT. Like Yggdra Union. I mean, seriously, the mobile version is available to buy in my country... but it's only in Japanese. Like... okay, I'm glad the game is available, but why they made it like that when there's no Spanish, or at least just English, version available for the port...

That reminds me, Gloria Union is also on mobile, but that one is not on my country's store, haha.

28 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

second highest AT spell xD

Oh I know, I meant, I couldn't pull off these strats unless it was a low AT spell.

That moment when you listen to enough Yakuza music that Google starts giving you ads in Japanese.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

That moment when you listen to enough Yakuza music that Google starts giving you ads in Japanese.

ナイス!

Now you need to go learn 日本語。

👏

1 minute ago, teeheefalchion said:

ナイス!

Now you need to go learn 日本語。

👏

Oh goodness, if French of all things is too hard for me, something new to me like Japanese would cause my brain cells to go on strike...

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh goodness, if French of all things is too hard for me, something new to me like Japanese would cause my brain cells to go on strike...

Nah, if you really wanted to do it, I know you could.

But hey, best of luck in whatever you do.

Just now, teeheefalchion said:

Nah, if you really wanted to do it, I know you could.

Maybe once I'm fluent in French.

Ah, I remember when I took Japanese classes as a kid. I aced the basics, but admittedly I then had trouble with the more advanced stuff.

Since then I've only picked up stuff here and there from exposure. Like SRW.

I considered taking a Japanese class during my last semester of college, but I didn't have room for it in my schedule, so my only exposure to Japanese during college was watching Spirited Away.

Prototype figure of a Welsh cat (contains spoilers)

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh I know, I meant, I couldn't pull off these strats unless it was a low AT spell.

It's not so hard once you know how the game mechanics work together

see, that's why i want an actual Nightmare mode back