• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

inb4 he loses vantage or throw

Hahah, nah, nothing like that. The truth is, he gains lances (don't forget, they're a different thing from spears); however, lances are inherently offense-oriented, which clashes with Adel's otherwise defensive kit, and his movement type changes to one that has far more trouble moving through rough terrain. So... Yeah. He doesn't exactly get much out of it, if he manages to get it at all.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Lances don't work with vantage i take it then?

Lances cannot counter, period. They cannot be countered, either. They're entirely offensive weapons, which is why Adel is the last unit who wants to be using them. He's not terrible with them, mind, he's just not designed for that kind of weapon.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lances cannot counter, period. They cannot be countered, either. They're entirely offensive weapons, which is why Adel is the last unit who wants to be using them. He's not terrible with them, mind, he's just not designed for that kind of weapon.

Yeah, since he has a vantage kit, which means he needs speed more than anything else

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Lances don't work with vantage i take it then?

They're inherently good-It just doesn't go well with Adel as a unit. Still, as you will eventually know, Supporter Lance knights are very scary.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Made it to her third (and last) phase this time.
I still remain with what I think: best final boss with best final boss music. Lucia is 👌

Though... she killed me. Again. XD

RIP

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Rosalie will have a reverse harem won't she xD

Sherpa's the one who ends up with a harem, actually. Sherparosalaeginakay is best Berwick Ship!

Oh, dad just died in Three Houses. That's neat.

Just now, Benice said:

Sherpa's the one who ends up with a harem, actually. Sherparosalaeginakay is best Berwick Ship!

Kaga writing harem anime in plain sight

Kaga did it first, again!

xD

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Oh, dad just died in Three Houses. That's neat.

'neat'

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Kaga writing harem anime in plain sight

Kaga did it first, again!

Please refrain from trying to make me hate my favorite game.

Nah, just kidding.

Or am I?

Nah I am.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

ms2KAnk.png

What if I told you that you got another orb that has almost three times the offensive power of this?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Holy!

And that's actually the weakest of this game's legendary orbs. Yeah. Imagine how those look like!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

inb4 Dancer

Well... Let's just say, she doesn't really seem to have much of a preference between Sherpa and Tianna. So yeah. The harem could go both ways, really.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Benice said:

What if I told you that you got another orb that has almost three times the offensive power of this?

oh my

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

And that's actually the weakest of this game's holy orbs. Yeah. Imagine how those look like!

Nice!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well... Let's just say, she doesn't really seem to have much of a preference between Sherpa and Tianna. So yeah. The harem could go both ways, really.

xD

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, dad just died in Three Houses. That's neat

Isn't that such a unique plot point? /s

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed. But I'm back in action!

LUCIA HYPE!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm just a little excited right now. Hehe.

giphy.gif

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, man. I swear, every time I play a FE I find myself thinking "man, I wish Dad would die just this one time, because they always just live and it's so boring". But no, they all just survive. Every single time. Like Eliwood... and Eliwood. And...

Have I mentioned Eliwood?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yep. I can't say I expected him to die quite that way, but oh well.

Also Byleth my lad you still had two uses of divine pulse left

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

@Benice Btw, did you mess with any of the settings for Berwick Saga in PCSX2? That might be where I went wrong with using the emulator.

Nope, I guess my expectations for speed are just lower. I think you can enable Frame Skipping though, if it helps! It worked to make Desmume more manageable for my computer.

Btw @Shrimperor, each turn in Berwick is 30 minutes in-game, and every chapter is one month, aside from between 2 and 3, which is four months, I think. Just figured that you may wanna know that in terms of timing.

Edited by Benice

XDJTUPn.png

Hey_Is_That_A_Devil_Axe.mp3

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

@Benice Btw, did you mess with any of the settings for Berwick Saga in PCSX2? That might be where I went wrong with using the emulator.

I did...

mainly to make the game look better though, so i upped the settings quite a bit xD

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

each turn in Berwick is 30 minutes in-game, and every chapter is one month, aside from between 2 and 3, which is four months, I think. Just figured that you may wanna know that in terms of timing.

Thanks for the info!

Each turn also takes 30 Min irl