Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Ah, so everyone's favorite Triangle Strategy thing happens in this version of chapter 14 as well.

Spoiler

Cordelia sustains mortal damage, releases the Blood Pool Of Death that marks all the major cutscene deaths in this game, but Geela heals her and she's just peachy.

You could literally have prevented the war, or at least made it a lot more difficult for Gustadracula to take over Glenbrook, if only you'd done the same thing with Dragan, Geela.

...Also the capital is as ravaged as in the "flood the city" route. Minus the flood. What, did Kamsell start clobbering at buildings while they were "safeguarding the people"?

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

lMAO

I can never forget how in the advertisement for their website, they list PragerU v. Youtube as the most important civil case in American history over, y'know, Plessy v. Ferguson, which upheld the segregation laws, or Brown v. Board of Education which allowed for racially integrated schools or Loving v. Viginia which allowed-

I'm pretty sure John Smith v. His Neighbor over the crap Smith's dog allegedly took on Neighbor's yard was a more important civil case in American history than PragerU v. Youtube lol

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm pretty sure John Smith v. His Neighbor over the crap Smith's dog allegedly took on Neighbor's yard was a more important civil case in American history than PragerU v. Youtube lol

TRUE

Well, it was inevitable.

In two or three FEs we're going to have a single boss for the entire game, watch

EDIT: Also TIL the bit at the end is not just a joke, the Four Winds really are called the Four Wings in the Japanese version. The fact that I genuinely would believe Treehouse made a typo and failed to notice as they listened to voice actors deliver the name hundreds of times is saddening, to say the least.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In two or three FEs we're going to have a single boss for the entire game, watch

In six or seven even the mooks will be the guy, Legion style.

Actually, no joke, there is a Blazing Blade hack that turns everyone into Dorcas.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

In six or seven even the mooks will be the guy, Legion style.

In fact, scratch the "style" part. It's just going to be Legion. He was defeated in New Mystery, but he couldn't fall there, so he made his retreat from the game and escaped into FE21. Alongside all of his brothers. And Mauvier.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Actually, no joke, there is a Blazing Blade hack that turns everyone into Dorcas.

Oh I'm aware. I'd play it but that would require subjecting myself to Blazing Blade again

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

EDIT: Also TIL the bit at the end is not just a joke, the Four Winds really are called the Four Wings in the Japanese version. The fact that I genuinely would believe Treehouse made a typo and failed to notice as they listened to voice actors deliver the name hundreds of times is saddening, to say the least.

I mean, there is another alternative.

They just felt like changing it... just because. No less saddening, but still.

Gentlemen I think playing Engage has given me brain rot. I’ve done something unbelievable, something insane and something which will surely jeopardize my soul. I bought and downloaded Final Fantasy 8.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh God I had forgotten, Benedict's voice actor was asked to voice a generic soldier in a cutscene in chapter 16. A lot of the VAs had to do this, you can tell in most cases.

But in this dude's case, his voice is so distinctive that it's painfully obvious it's him. He tried to hide it by pinching his nose. It failed horribly. Pfft...

And it's the same cutscene where a guy goes "don't think Archduke Gustadolph gives two shites", too. Amazing.

Interestingly enough, I just checked his other roles. Aside from Benny, eh's also Bigby from Wolf Among Us. He also sounds very Benedicty there (or rather, Benedict sounds Bigbish, I guess). But I did find one where he sounds vastly different, to the point where I had trouble recognizing him.

...Torquedawg, in Minecraft Story Mode. Of all things. That's where he went all out.

lol

Temenos 4 is kind of underwhelming. It’s good incredibly short story wise, you just get straight to beating up the culprit… which could have its appeal, but this story was more about the mystery, so it’s whatever. Also, Temenos totally leaves a man to die, even if the game never shows us the consequences.

In other news, the BotW 2 gameplay looked pretty cool.

FsUH_JmWwAA9jsx?format=jpg&name=large

I think it is very funny how there is now a third Zelda game that handles the element of time better than Ocarina of Time.

FsUD6X-X0AE-JQq?format=jpg&name=large

Fuse is gonna be the funniest mechanic we've gotten in a long time.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fuse is gonna be the funniest mechanic we've gotten in a long time.

Making Bomb Arrows be like:

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The good part of FF8

The story never clicked with me at all (...whatever.), but I loved the dork with the machine gun.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, it gave me a chuckle, heh.

I saw that one, I was tempted to share it as well. Just the way Zephia and Griss still somehow look evil in this situation while Mauvier is on another planet.

2 hours ago, ping said:

The good part of FF8

The story never clicked with me at all (...whatever.), but I loved the dork with the machine gun.

I remember watching a playthrough of FF8 when I was like, 12.

The only thing I remember, aside from the machine gun music, is that there was a dude with a trenchcoat in the game.

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

-47 hit

-2 crit

FE.gif

Trailer numbers be like

Anyway, Madeline. Not my type, usually, but lowkey my favorite of the Wingds, just because the competition is Lame Griss and Still The Worst Design In The Game. The blue is pretty nice and generals are always welcome in my book, but I'm worried she's going to be Boring Polite Girl #564 because of parallels. Still up in the air, Zelestia might overtake her once I throw her in another class. Any other class.

Nel and Nil I'm not so sure about. I'll need to see them in action. Nel looks like she might have a really boring personality, unfortunately.

Spoiler

1vtq0jA.jpg

Beating maddening the way the devs intended (Spoilers obvs)

And that's maddening.

One of the most fun FE experience for sure, and the punch i felt lacking in hard i got here. Most of the maps i found better on maddening than on hard, although a couple (mainly ch.19 and 22) i found weaker on maddening, as i found maddening enemy strength doesn't really mesh well with these 2 maps.

MVPs:

Alear - 12

Celine - 10

Anna - 8

Kagetsu - 4

Spoiler-chan - 3

Louis, Chloe, Clanne, Merrin and Alcryst - 1

Does it beat CQ Luna tho...hard question. Hard question....

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nel looks like she might have a really boring personality, unfortunately.

But then again, it hasn't been the first time this game has proven you wrong.