Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Dog.

I have no actually good names for Mightyena, so I just gave up for this one I admit.

Hey it's pretty good, the dot adds a lot of personality.

34 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

If Benedict is the defendant, the charges are probably true... whatever those charges are.

He's actually more reasonable than people give him credit for. Usually when he suggests war crimes it's because the opposite option is liable to get everyone murdered and unable to do any more good going forward. And when democracy chooses we must be the goodie-two-shoes, he turns his mind to salvaging that situation instead of throwing a fit. Often when things work out in the goodie-two-shoes paths it's because of him, too. None of this changes the fact that he's kind of an asshole.

Honestly though, all the main three of TS are pretty great. Freddie is the easiest to like among them, but the other two are well written in their own ways, flaws and all.

9 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Vandad's beard is way, way superior to the aesthetical disaster that is Dryden's white-painted reverse bear trap. Mid video.

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

Actually, no but that's was just a screenshot to give you an idea. Xd

Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion haha.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Vandad's beard is way, way superior to the aesthetical disaster that is Dryden's white-painted reverse bear trap. Mid video.

*The sound of gurgling can be heard coming from an unconscious Wraith underneath a pile of empty whisky bottles*

23 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly though, I'm really curious to see how the game will handle itself here. Being a goodie-two-shoes in this situation is straight up suicidal. In fact, I know this leads to one of the (if not the only) story game overs in the game if you aren't careful. I remember back in the day, I wondered how the game would spin our horrendous actions into a "we're still the good guys" situation. Now I wonder how they'll spin our utterly idiotic foolhardiness into continued survival!

Is this the Rosellan village thing?

23 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Now the question is, when does Rixia become playable?

The real mystery one should play this game to solve.

You should watch her final bonding event and Wazy’s at the end of the game btw. They both contain vital character information.

23 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Hopefully this isn't SC and I can get the highest rank without getting all the DP since there will be many more opportunities for me to fail the extra requirements, probably.

The gap is pretty generous. 380 DP to get max rank, with 405 as the max DP.

You should probably use a hidden quest guide tho…

12 hours ago, Benice said:

I FINALLY FRICKIN' FINISHED A NUZLOCKE

Congrats!

…for some reason, this makes me want to return to Pokémon.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is this the Rosellan village thing?

Yep. The game handled itself rather well, I must say, I was expecting bigger asspulls to save us from the hopeless situation we got ourselves in.

31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

…for some reason, this makes me want to return to Pokémon.

Quaggles says to do it

ktrIhj2.png

Quaggles also says to play Yakuza 0 first, though

V1Osym7.png

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yep. The game handled itself rather well, I must say, I was expecting bigger asspulls to save us from the hopeless situation we got ourselves in.

I… really don’t remember as much of the game’s story as I wish I did. I think I remember that choice being a little asspully?

Edited by Sooks

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's actually more reasonable than people give him credit for. Usually when he suggests war crimes it's because the opposite option is liable to get everyone murdered and unable to do any more good going forward. And when democracy chooses we must be the goodie-two-shoes, he turns his mind to salvaging that situation instead of throwing a fit. Often when things work out in the goodie-two-shoes paths it's because of him, too. None of this changes the fact that he's kind of an asshole.

Honestly though, all the main three of TS are pretty great. Freddie is the easiest to like among them, but the other two are well written in their own ways, flaws and all.

I know, but the idea of Benedict committing war crimes for flimsy reasons is funny.

If I ever get TS, I will play Serenoa as a Frederica simp who agrees with everything she says, even if doing so isn't a very good idea.

49 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The real mystery one should play this game to solve.

But where am I going to get more Rixia content before then?

886973E5D4ACA6822863120E7773BC67AF916CC6

...Not counting Neptunia, that is.

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You should watch her final bonding event and Wazy’s at the end of the game btw. They both contain vital character information.

I plan to view all of them, provided I meet the conditions. Apparently you can pick which one to view this time, unlike in the previous game where you "chose" by using a combo craft during a specific battle after getting everyone's bond points to precise values... and you have to go through a series of cutscenes each time.

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You should probably use a hidden quest guide tho…

I am, I recently finished a hidden quest at the Moon Temple.

Spoiler

Even if she isn't playable, Ries briefly joining the party was fun, and she's helpful in battle too. The party learned that she's a member of the Gralsritter here, so I wonder if it will influence anything later...

Also Campanella was there. In fact there will be no other Enforcers in this game, just Campanella wearing different outfits.

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I… really don’t remember as much of the game’s story as I wish I did. I think I remember that choice being a little asspully?

Well, just a tad, haha. Honestly, I remember the other choice being more asspully. The game struggled to make Serenoa still seem like a decent fellow while he handed an oppressed people to their oppressors to secure higher power for himself.

11 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I know

Yeah, sorry, just felt like praising the game's writing a bit haha

but the idea of Benedict committing war crimes for flimsy reasons is funny.

I mean, that's probably why most people meme him as such. It IS pretty funny.

He probably steals babies and demands their candy as ransom

If I ever get TS, I will play Serenoa as a Frederica simp who agrees with everything she says, even if doing so isn't a very good idea.

I mean, I did pretty much the same thing with Benny, so I've no right to judge.

3 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Yesterday was my 18th birthday so I thought "Hey, what's more adult than playing Pokemon and posting my playthrough for Fire Emblem fans to react to?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUETZAL 🎉🎂🎁 A day late I know, but hopefully not a dollar short.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Quaggles says to do it

ktrIhj2.png

What game does Quaggles even think I should play? Emerald, probably.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Quaggles also says to play Yakuza 0 first, though

V1Osym7.png

But Quaggles, my laptop is MIA at the moment. The image is intriguing tho.

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

But where am I going to get more Rixia content before then?

certain websites

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What game does Quaggles even think I should play? Emerald, probably.

This is literally my first time finishing a Pokemon game, so I don't actually know...

Don't play Gen 2 is all I can say for sure, apparently.

But Quaggles, my laptop is MIA at the moment.

F

The image is intriguing tho.

I think my favorite is 14, because he's literally just gone.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

certain websites

That's my son!

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

That's my son!

VKF9e9j.png

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FsRa4g5WcAERlHt?format=jpg&name=large

Estos gringos coño de madres no merecen derechos.

Latin(x) donde la variable x es igual a...

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is genuinely painful. Just call me a fucking slur man, i don't give a fuck. 

You live in Florida. Just say Latinx is a commie woke plot from the devil Democrats and watch how they drop it faster than a blink of an eye.

45 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Oracle of Seasons Snake's Remains

>"You have roughly 30 seconds to reach the chest in the middle before it disappears"

Why was that a thing?

Because its action based. Which is Seasons' focus.

Okay, attempting once again to get the Uranus Card... first attempt and it's the Heart Ex drop again. Like, come on! Both items have almost the same % drop yet I got the Heart Ex three times by now!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, went to get a level up. The STR threshold was now enough I could drop the 25% STR DSS for the 25% LCK one. This should hopefully make it easier...

Then again...

Happy birthday @GuardianSing!🎂 Sorry I'm especially late to it.

8 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Don't worry, soon we will have dating sims to help us with taxes.

Steam took it down. Why? Probably because you have to provide the game with your Social Security number.  

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ganondorf doesn't want anyone else to have the Triforce of Power, it's either his or no one's.

Except for the five minutes that very anime girl Lana had it in HW.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

>Oracle of Seasons Snake's Remains

>"You have roughly 30 seconds to reach the chest in the middle before it disappears"

Why was that a thing?

Not sure. I do recall it's one weird room, and why is it a chest you have to bomb your way to? Bombs are the antithesis of time-friendly.

Speaking of that general area of the map, why is there a girl who is waiting for Santa? Feels like a weird fourth wall contortion.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Well, the Heart Ex is spawning more often at least...

WTF, supposedly it only has a 0.8% drop rate yet I've got like twelve of them while the Uranus Card is 0.6% and still nothing...!

Ah, can't say I get the item drop system of this game. LCK factors in, but as it stands, something else has to make one item drop much more often than the other for what their supposed base drop rates are...

Edited by Acacia Sgt