Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, absolutely. Even someone who values good map design as much as me has to admit that the units are half the fun of FE. I certainly wouldn't have as much fun with these series if I couldn't do weird setups like Fighter Yubello.

...Which, to be honest, is the reason I haven't tried Fates yet. I know Conquest is, like, the queen's beans, but when I hate literally everyone's design and character... Well, hard to feel too excited about the idea of playing with them.

0yufvdqu o

We need to force the adoption of Emperor Yubello in Heroes.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201028_000008.jpg

Yeah, I may or may not have cheated right here.

🤨

The one true, inescapable test of your ability to fight on foot, and you do this.

9 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Edit: Seeing that Xenoblade picture. Is Shulk in X or is is he just a DLC character?

Neither. A fan customized their avatar with Shulk's name, his voice, and roughly, his appearance. Theres probably hundreds or thousands of those out there. The actual Shulk or anyone else from XC1 does not exist in XCX in any capacity.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

We need to force the adoption of Emperor Yubello in Heroes.

That would not make me pick the game up. But I would definitely approve of Emperor Yubello over more sexualized alts.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

That would not make me pick the game up. But I would definitely approve of Emperor Yubello over more sexualized alts.

I'm not the target audience either. Mobile games aren't my thing. Maybe that's why they have the direction they do.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I know Conquest is, like, the queen's beans, but when I hate literally everyone's design and character... Well, hard to feel too excited about the idea of playing with them.

yeah i can imagine that xD

Everyone is super fun to play with in Conquest, however characterwise...

welll...

xD

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah i can imagine that xD

Everyone is super fun to play with in Conquest, however characterwise...

welll...

xD

One day I'll give the game a shot, but... Not gonna lie, it's going to hurt to use that cast. I think Ignatius is the only one that borders the "eh, half decent design" line for me. And even he doesn't cross it.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

One day I'll give the game a shot, but... Not gonna lie, it's going to hurt to use that cast. I think Ignatius is the only one that borders the "eh, half decent design" line for me. And even he doesn't cross it.

Have you seen everyone’s designs?

Also you can mess with the children’s hair colors... not saying that’s a good reason to pick their parentage but I mean... you can

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And that AoC demo rumor proved to be true. Nice.

Happy Sooks gif

Looks like that new Story of Seasons game is taking the New Horizons route in being able to just build the place from the ground up. The customization was like the one aspect I'd maybe enjoy from New Horizons so I'm glad to see it in a probable better game.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The one true, inescapable test of your ability to fight on foot, and you do this.

It really do be like that.

In my defense, having to get all the keys inside the cave just kinda made me want to get it over with. It was also like 1 in the morning.

Gotta say...I hope the redheaded fox girl is marriageable.

Or the silver-haired girl.

But most of all, I really wish the female protagonist were actually marriageable ngl.

Edited by twilitfalchion

The Bravely Default II people put out a survey from the demo on what to improve and actually listened to the results and adjusted their game accordingly? Nice.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

The Bravely Default II people put out a survey from the demo on what to improve and actually listened to the results and adjusted their game accordingly? Nice.

Ayy, that's awesome!
I did enjoy the demo a lot. It was just way too hard for me. XD

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ayy, that's awesome!
I did enjoy the demo a lot. It was just way too hard for me. XD

That was one of the things they were adjusting, I think. The other was controls.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, and Rune Factory 5 got a Japanese release date of May 20. Likely a fall release for the rest of the world.

Combat looks way more involved, I dig it.

Anyways, Fall or maybe even Summer seems more likely. Depends on how long Xseed sits on it.