Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Oh... sorry about that. Didn't expect to spoil you there.
The sheer nerf of Gerome is most certainly something that's better experienced firsthand.

No it’s not a spoiler or anything. I’m not even sure I understand how the trolley problem correlates to an fe map.

Does nerf mean he’s good? Cause his dad is like level 3 unpromoted

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Maybe "audacity" would have been the proper term instead of "nerf" here. Don't have any opinions on Gerome as a unit since by the time I got to that Paralouge, I had already beaten the game and all.
The trolley problem is about how Gerome is perfectly capable of helping the locals against the Risen but does nothing because he figured that because of FATE his actions won't do anything. So he just watches them getting slaughtered from high up.
Somehow he doesn't seem to think that he is the scum of the earth.

Edited by BrightBow

Cold Steel IV still can't be downloaded.

Good job, whoever's responsible for this farce!

Seriously I deserve my money back.

I only preordered a digital copy of it because I got the DLCs for free for being a subscriber of PS+.

It has been the first and last time I've done this.

It's disgraceful to be fooled that hard.

IMG_20201028_000008.jpg

Yeah, I may or may not have cheated right here.

Also this is kinda related but recruiting Mia is definitely gonna be a post-game thing. Turns out, apart from the first one, I have not done any Mia quest and the last one requires 65% of Cauldros completion and the boss there is Lv.65 so yeah, I'll wait until post-game.

Edited by Armagon

I think to buy Kirby Star Allies, if it goes on sale again. Even if the gameplay might not be great for a solo player, the soundrack of what I've heared so far is phenomenal. It features so many amazing remixes and medleys from older Kirby parts. A dream of mine would be that Kirby's Return to Dreamland will get a port for Switch. I want to play this again so badly. At least the Switch features three retro games with Adventure, Dreamland 3 and Superstar which I all yet have to finish. I don't count  Dream Course because I'm too bad in this.

Listening to a Kirby music channel till work to get my frustration lowered.

Edit: Seeing that Xenoblade picture. Is Shulk in X or is is he just a DLC character?

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Genny: *rolls*

Monsters: GAH!

I'll admit, I'm not usually one for the "cutesy anime girl" type, but that line always makes me smile. She sounds like a toddler trying to seem edgy and cool, it's hilarious.

Anyway, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I made it. I beat half of chapter 19. That was so friggin' hard, I swear. Way too many paladins. Way too many. Thankfully, with the starsphere Yumina doubled dracos with nosferatu. That's... really the only thing that allowed me to get through. One more draco, and I wouldn't have been able to survive, but half of them suicided on Yumina. So yeah. I don't know how it happened, but Yumina and Yubello are the MVPs of this run.

Vyland and Roshea are both alive, too. If I manage to get through this with the whole Wolfguard, I'll be happy beyond words.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'll admit, I'm not usually one for the "cutesy anime girl" type, but that line always makes me smile. She sounds like a toddler trying to seem edgy and cool, it's hilarious.

Anyway, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I made it. I beat half of chapter 19. That was so friggin' hard, I swear. Way too many paladins. Way too many. Thankfully, with the starsphere Yumina doubled dracos with nosferatu. That's... really the only thing that allowed me to get through. One more draco, and I wouldn't have been able to survive, but half of them suicided on Yumina. So yeah. I don't know how it happened, but Yumina and Yubello are the MVPs of this run.

Vyland and Roshea are both alive, too. If I manage to get through this with the whole Wolfguard, I'll be happy beyond words.

But how's Matthis? (I hope that's not me missing something tragic).
Anyway, this is why there should be a rule limiting the number of Paladins like in Berwick.

2 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

But how's Matthis?

Matthis is doing great. He's not as absurdly broken as Yuminello, but he's still a pretty solid horseman. Yeah... I know. I made Matthis a horseman. I trained him a bit as a merc until I realized I didn't have any bow users, so I changed him to hunter. So he's a horseman with more than E rank swords. It's come in handy a couple of times.

4 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Anyway, this is why there should be a rule limiting the number of Paladins like in Berwick.

Maybe that's why Hardin changed his class. He hit the paladin reclass limit for his army, so he had to change himself so he could send even more reinforcements at me.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Matthis is doing great. He's not as absurdly broken as Yuminello, but he's still a pretty solid horseman. Yeah... I know. I made Matthis a horseman. I trained him a bit as a merc until I realized I didn't have any bow users, so I changed him to hunter. So he's a horseman with more than E rank swords. It's come in handy a couple of times.

Maybe that's why Hardin changed his class. He hit the paladin reclass limit for his army, so he had to change himself so he could send even more reinforcements at me.

Speaking of Hardin, I had a thought about Imhullu and the Darksphere it was derived from while reading your Berwick LP I never got to mention because it was while I was sick and I forgot about it. See, Hardin and a certain OC both were rejected by the women they wished to be loved by. You throw in my crackpot theory about Gharnef being Linde's father and Miloah having secretly been a woman, and the fact that Pretzel was borderline Yandere for Marth (how else can you describe him, he literally turned Marth into a statue to be with him always)... and it's apparent that the Dark-sphere and Imhullu just seem to revolve around jilted lovers (albeit primarily outside of actual canon). Why is that?

2 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Speaking of Hardin, I had a thought about Imhullu and the Darksphere it was derived from while reading your Berwick LP I never got to mention because it was while I was sick and I forgot about it. See, Hardin and a certain OC both were rejected by the women they wished to be loved by. You throw in my crackpot theory about Gharnef being Linde's father and Miloah having secretly been a woman, and the fact that Pretzel was borderline Yandere for Marth (how else can you describe him, he literally turned Marth into a statue to be with him always)... and it's apparent that the Dark-sphere and Imhullu just seem to revolve around jilted lovers (albeit primarily outside of actual canon). Why is that?

You know, this is going to sound extremely weird for everyone in this thread that doesn't know the context.

But... Yeah, you're right, actually. Turns out the power of love is the cause of all of Archanea's problems, just like Lieberia.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, this is going to sound extremely weird for everyone in this thread that doesn't know the context.

But... Yeah, you're right, actually. Turns out the power of love is the cause of all of Archanea's problems, just like Lieberia.

Much like peace was never an option for Archanea/Lieberia/et al, context was never an option for those who didn't follow the LPs.

1 minute ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Much like peace was never an option for Archanea/Lieberia/et al, context was never an option for those who didn't follow the LPs.

Hah! Good point.

An update on the FE12 run. For the longest time, I thought recruiting Wolf would be nearly impossible. With the ring of reinforcements, the four ballistae and all, there was no way I could squeeze Sedgar through to get Wolf.

As it turns out, it was actually really easy. Simple as having Yubello carefully sidestep the reinforcement trigger area, tank three ballistae, and lure Wolf out of the area so Sedgar could safely speak with him.

I repeat: Yubello tanked three ballistae.

Using Yubello was the greatest idea I've had all year.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's a wrap! Chapter 19 is done. The first part was absolutely painful, but we made it through in the end.

Yubello only needs one more defense level and he'll reach the cap as a warrior. Sadly, it won't be possible in the next map. I'll want him to go berserker so Hardin doesn't double him.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Aaaaaaaaaand that's a wrap! Chapter 19 is done. The first part was absolutely painful, but we made it through in the end.

Yubello only needs one more defense level and he'll reach the cap as a warrior. Sadly, it won't be possible in the next map. I'll want him to go berserker so Hardin doesn't double him.

The future emperor of Grust.

Ya know, something i think people sometimes to forget to mention when it comes to FE gameplay is how fun the units are to play with, instead concentrating more on map design (which is super important ofc).

People can saw whatever they want about Celica route maps, but her units are much more fun to play around with. Alm route bores me to tears from all directions, map design, characters both gameplay and storywise, and the story, too.

Just a lunch break thought

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ya know, something i think people sometimes to forget to mention when it comes to FE gameplay is how fun the units are to play with, instead concentrating more on map design (which is super important ofc).

Yeah, absolutely. Even someone who values good map design as much as me has to admit that the units are half the fun of FE. I certainly wouldn't have as much fun with these series if I couldn't do weird setups like Fighter Yubello.

...Which, to be honest, is the reason I haven't tried Fates yet. I know Conquest is, like, the queen's beans, but when I hate literally everyone's design and character... Well, hard to feel too excited about the idea of playing with them.

16 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

The future emperor of Grust.

0yufvdqu o