Resonant Battles General Thread

Vicious Sal

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

I forgot the Dancer's Veil doesn't work on units with Sing/Dance. Was banking on it to refresh Reyson on this week's map and it kept refreshing Tibarn.

wait... what are you talking about? Dancer's Veil works on units with Sing/Dance.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used PP!Tibarn, Leanne, and double SP!Mias. It was a struggle getting to the top in time, and once there, I have to not die to the Guardians. I gave almost everyone Miracle so they can tank a hit from the Guardians. I used PP!Tibarn to hit Seteth and get himself into low HP range, then I have everyone teleport to him.

Edited by XRay

Two Harmonic Heroes made this incredibly easy, not to mention high-scoring. A score of 452 puts me at Rank 1, although I'm sharing the spot with three other people right now.

Harmonic Tiki+1 went up the left side with help from her skill and Summer!Lyn, while Harmonic Veronica+1 singlehandedly charged straight up the right without stopping. Kill thief, kill Ylgr, kill other thief, it was that simple. The Atk/Def Solo seal works absolute magic on her with how well it synergizes with her existing kit. Meanwhile poor Hrid sat on his horse and did nothing again.

Spoiler

Feels good to be Number 1 at something in this game even if some mega-whale's going to beat my score soon.

5fh3jD1.jpg?1

Used double harmonics because I can, Duo Lyn and Bridal Ninan. Killed every last one of the enemies with no real issues. Duo Lyn is real nice for resonant battle for the same reason as Legendary Edelgard is non special version of galeforce.

Edited by vikingsfan92

• 3 weeks later...

This week was a pain in the rear thanks to the restrictive terrain. Harmonic!Altina being infantry and thus automatically awkward to use didn't help matters. She pretty much ended up being a Reposition machine while Fallen!Julia and Dancer!Eldigan did 95% of the work. 

1. Fallen!Julia: Even with her automatic follow-ups she still had trouble because of how tanky the guard units were. I had to give her the Death Blow seal so she could ORKO Shannan and I had to manipulate her special cooldown so she could ORKO the top blue thief.
  2. Dancer!Eldigan: Thank goodness for him, since for whatever reason Reyson is tagged as being from Radiant Dawn. He needed Guidance to help Altina out because LOL at infantry movement.
  3. Harmonic!Altina: Like I said, basically useless.
  4. Julia: My pride and joy, sadly not of much use on this map. She took out Lachesis and Ishtar, but it wasn't really necessary.

This map was a little more challenging than the previous ones... To be fair, this desert map is probably the worst one.

Anyway, Winter Altina, Petrine, Dancer Lachesis and Valentine Mist were able to do it. I did an easy clear with this team... but then I decided to make it a little harder.

For everyone to know (and it's kinda obvious by looking in the video), my Mist is a forma unit. I got her because I wanted to have G Tome Valor. She has some pretty nices skills, like Madness Flask, Push 4 and Lull Spd/Res... but I decided to not use any of these skills and go with her base kit + inheritances. It took me some changes on Mist's and Lachesis' skillset, but I was able to do it.

3 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

Harmonic!Altina: Like I said, basically useless.

Interesting, because Altina was an important park of my strategy, by tanking Sigurd and allowing me to reach the top-right corner.

At least looks like Interval 21 is possible to be keeped with only one Harmonic this time.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Interesting, because Altina was an important park of my strategy, by tanking Sigurd and allowing me to reach the top-right corner.

At least looks like Interval 21 is possible to be keeped with only one Harmonic this time.

The reason I say she's useless is that I try to keep all of my units with their base set of skills, so no Wings of Mercy or other such stuff to help me. I had to work my way up the map the hard way, and with only one dancer that meant I had to pour everything into Fallen!Julia.

Nice use of cavalry on your end despite the trenches.

A no-dancer run this week since I don't have Lalum and Reyson is tagged as being from RD for whatever reason. A lot of Reposition shenanigans were needed.

1. Harmonic!Altina+1: I was expecting her to be more useful than positioning ended up allowing her to be. She did some work, but the true star was...
  2. Dieck: This guy was an absolute machine. He tanked Perceval, Echidna, and Sue while taking out all three left-side thieves. He needed the Dancer's Veil and Elixir to not die, but in the end he put those automatic follow-ups to good use.
  3. Merlinus: Reposition, Wings of Mercy, and distracting his AI counterpart. Not glamorous, but highly important.
  4. Guinivere+1: Mostly for taking out the right-side red thief quickly.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Nym said:

Why is Reysom tagged as only for Radiant Dawn? I'm pretty sure he was playable in Path of Radiance.

The version we have of him is from his Radiant Dawn appearance. Even though some heroes appear in multiple games, some of them only counts to the version his appearance/look is from.

For this week, we don't have easily accessible dancer for Resonant Battles. Path of Radidance only have Dancer Nephenee as option, while Three Houses only hava both Dorothea (Summer and Plegian). So unless you have one of these 3 heroes... it's dancerless RB week.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...