Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

25 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Marianne.von.Edmund.full.2746660.jpg

You S-supported Dorte? Nice.

25 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Anyone you're interested in S-supporting?

Not really, no. I might S-support Petra or Ingrid, but probably not. (I usually forget to check supports too, so whoops...) Truthfully, the plot and characters are probably better than I give them credit for, but it's hard for me to enjoy plots when the game itself is boring.

What is your favorite band?

Edited by Benice

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

What game series do you want to try but haven’t?

Danganronpa is something that's been recommended to me, but I haven't had the time (or the money, for that matter) to pick it up.

---

What is your favorite aspect of FE6?

What is the most common gift that you receive (for holidays, birthdays, etc.)(outside of money)?

On 10/8/2020 at 1:47 PM, Benice said:

What is your favorite halloween costume you ever donned? (If you celebrated it, if not, just...Uh...Favorite season?)

My favorite costume was a homemade vampire hunter costume, similar in vein to the Belmonts of Castlevania. It was sort of a cross between Julius' and Richter's outfits, but more so Julius.

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Where does your username come from?

Years ago, when I was at the peak of my Team Fortress 2 craze, my user name was just Rubenio. An update dropped that added a priest-themed set of cosmetics for the Medic, my most played class. I was talking with an online pal I met in the game (still speak to him to this day, in fact), and the conversation led to the new cosmetics. I talked about how I liked this one in particular, and some way or another, the idea of my canonization came up. As a joke, I changed my nickname to Saint Rubenio. And, well... The name stuck.

It's been 7 years since then, and I've been using the name everywhere on the internet. At this point it feels as much my name as my actual name does, in a way.

Favorite armor knight/general in the series, if any?

43 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thoughts on Lethe/Mordecai as units in Path of Radiance?

In general, laguz aren't that useful in PoR due to how many other beorc units you have at any given time that don't require a certain item or meter to fill up to transform. I like them both as characters, but as units, there's far too many other units that are readily available I'd rather use.

Fav cleric in the series?

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Fav cleric in the series?

Wrys.

...Okay, no, really. I have a big soft spot for Wrys, but... I think it has to be Moulder. I like his character, I love his design, and as a unit he's unique and fun. He's a cleric with the biggest con in the game. Either he goes bishop and eats monsters for breakfast, or he goes sage and wields elfire with no AS loss. As a sage, he's also the only anima user in the game who doesn't lose speed from excalibur (I think he loses 2 speed, so with the speed bonus from the tome it amounts to an increase of +3. Everyone else flat out loses speed, the tome is so heavy).

He's also hilariously bulky for a healer. I had one particular run where he and Colm were having a fierce race to see who was the tankiest unit in my team. Not even kidding - my tankiest units that time were the healer and the thief. It was such a joy to behold. I think I've lost the save file, sadly, but by the end of the run they had like 20 defense each. Wow.

Why do you like butter so much, exactly?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Why do you like butter so much, exactly?

I just enjoy it man, it tastes nice on bread, or in a sauce, or for baking, it's a good all purpose food. 

Uh... how's Spain?

Spain's doing fine. Having localized lockdowns due to the pandemic. Otherwise, we're still standing, I guess.

When will you get around to doing the thing you said you were going to do?

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Years ago, when I was at the peak of my Team Fortress 2 craze, my user name was just Rubenio. An update dropped that added a priest-themed set of cosmetics for the Medic, my most played class. I was talking with an online pal I met in the game (still speak to him to this day, in fact), and the conversation led to the new cosmetics. I talked about how I liked this one in particular, and some way or another, the idea of my canonization came up. As a joke, I changed my nickname to Saint Rubenio. And, well... The name stuck.

It's been 7 years since then, and I've been using the name everywhere on the internet. At this point it feels as much my name as my actual name does, in a way.

Favorite armor knight/general in the series, if any?

Dude, I love TF2! I've been playing it since 2013 or so on three different accounts. I remember how much the game captivated my attention back when I first started playing it. I still play it to this day, and it's still a lot of fun, even with the numerous problems it has. I guess while I'm talking about it, do you still play TF2?

As for my favorite armor knight in the series, I'd say Lukas. Not only is the dude an absolute tank, but he's such an enjoyable character, too (not to mention his buttery smooth VA, Greg Chun).

1 hour ago, indigoasis said:

What is the most common gift that you receive (for holidays, birthdays, etc.)(outside of money)?

Nothing, actually. In my family, we don't really make presents for special occasions, we just spend those days together and make memories.

---

How about you?

44 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What is your favorite aspect of FE6?

High enemy quality and good map design. I don't think polish is the most important aspect in a game, and while FE6 has basically 0 polish, it makes up for it with overall great gameplay in my opinion. That and that the ambush spawns aren't that horrendous for the most part, but there are some terrible ones. I really enjoy enemy units being as powerful or more than playable ones, as it prevents the game from becoming an enemy-phase phest like the later stages of another game I love, RD, do. The difficulty continues to go up as the game goes on, it is designed with ironmans in mind, and most importantly, IT ACTUALLY HAS A GOOD JAGEN. Marcus is such a joy to use on HM, and it was my first game I played that didn't have a gamebreaking Jagen.

What is one country you want to visit but haven't yet had the chance to go to?

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

You should remember, tsk tsk xD

DANGIT, YOU NINJA'D ME

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Who is your favorite mage in fe?

As a unit: Enid. As a character... Probably Aegina, but Raphael is another good one.

Same question to you

5 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

Dude, I love TF2!

Eyyyyy, my fella! I've said it a couple times already in this thread, but TF2 is a very important game to me. It was my first real exposure to an internet community, and it's where I perfected my english. Even met a couple online friends I still talk to today! Very dear game. What's your main class?

5 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

I guess while I'm talking about it, do you still play TF2?

Not all the time, but I do occasionally return to it. Sometimes I get the urge, I boot the game and just play it until I get bored. My latest run was over a month, longest I've had since the game's heyday. Casual alone would've lasted me a lot less, but then I discovered the creators.tf servers. Haven't had so much fun playing TF2 since the good ol' days. I recommend you check them out if you haven't had the chance.

So far, who would you say is your favorite unit in FE6?

NINJA'D okay, then I guess I'm asking you, Benice.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

21 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

What is you favourite aspect of Radiant Dawn's gameplay?

The gameplay variety. Controlling different armies keeps things fresh the entire playthrough. I love it.

Favorite Berwick unit?

Why do you like rf4?

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

DANGIT, YOU NINJA'D ME

I did?

As a character... Raphael

Two funny jokes in one

Same question to you

eDeLgArD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

NINJA'D okay, then I guess I'm asking you, Benice.

Gotee!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

who would you say is your favorite unit in FE6?

I am very fond of Lot, but also Fir. So yeah, one of those two. I have a bit of a soft spot for Geese, since nobody, including me, has ever actually used him. Well, I plan to when I LP FE6, but we all know what happens to units I use.

What is your favorite Zelda game other than Majora's mask?

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why do you like rf4?

The world, the characters, the gameplay, the story...everything really. It's just such a charming game with an addictive gameplay loop.

Favorite 3H unit?

Beninja'd!

Edited by twilitfalchion

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite Berwick unit?

Sylvis. Kicking ass from chapter one, consistently high hitrates in Berwick of all games, one of the two crossbow users in the game, the Overwatch and Hide convo that is so annoying on enemies, can apply Longbow range to any bow if she wants... She's just lovely. Close runner-ups are Owen (awesome healer, can be a backup mage if need be, and his gimmick makes him the absolute best in escape maps) and Axel (his combat isn't that great, but his unique utility is unparalleled).

This is purely from a gameplay perspective. As characters, I'd say it's still the three of them, but the order goes Axel > Owen > Sylvis. Derrick wins the award to the most hilarious unit in the game. He's just a riot.

Favorite armor knight / general in the series?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Favorite fe song?

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

What is your favorite Zelda game other than Majora's mask?

Ocarina of Time, although I’ve only played the remakes of either.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite 3H unit?

Beninja'd!

Hmm... Marianne I suppose (yes my least favorite character is my favorite unit)

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite 3H unit?

Ehhhh... I dunno, mage Raphael was fun. Let's go with that. I would say Fighter Lysithea, but she is unironically good.

favorite movie?

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Favorite fe song?

Jikes... That's an extremely difficult one, not gonna lie. I love FE music pretty consistently, even from the games I don't like.

If we're counting KagaSaga... Probably this one. Probably. It sounds so epic, gets me pumped every time.

If not... Well, the question becomes even harder. I think... Maybe, just maybe... Veld's boss theme. I know it's short, but damn, it just sounds amazing. How a guy like him got such an awesome theme is beyond me.

I've asked the last two guys, and now I ask you: Favorite armor knight / general in the series?

25 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nothing, actually. In my family, we don't really make presents for special occasions, we just spend those days together and make memories.

That sounds so nice.

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Marianne I suppose

man_of_culture.png

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Favorite armor knight / general in the series?

Brom. Good character (apart from him setting up his daughter with Zihark without Zihark actually knowing about it) and a solid unit in RD. He actually ended up being better than Tauroneo in my playthrough of RD.

Favorite meal of the day?

ninja'd but it works

Edited by twilitfalchion

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

What is one country you want to visit but haven't yet had the chance to go to?

I'm not much of a traveling to other countries-person (I've never actually left my home country in all my life, and I'm honestly too much of a coward to even consider getting on a plane due to my fear of heights), but I would like to visit either Italy or France one day, to see either the Eiffel Tower or the Roman Colosseum with my own eyes.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That sounds so nice.

Thanks! ^^

---

What is your favorite of the laguz races, design-wise?