Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

Well, I am Ryuugu Rena. I absolutely like cute things and tend to take them home with me.

Each night I can abduct user, take them to my home, and squeal about how cute they are.

I don't know anything about this anime, but that's like the cutest kidnapper flavor ever.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude all of you guys suck. Did you seriously just lynch me when I wasn't even around to defend myself? Ugh.

this wouldn't happen if you phase end times weren't shit jaybee

i might make a better post later I'll try but birthdays and fathers day and other things

my :facepalm: to this thread.

Anywho. I'll post full responses tomorrow. Today is still Father's Day, and I have a Yu-Gi-Oh! game to play with my son.

Until then.

R.I.P. scorri.

That flavor is just too funny. Especially if it's a scum made fake flavor. XD

I believe on it, anyway. If you were Shion, I'd vote you as soon as D2 started.

Well, I am Ryuugu Rena. I absolutely like cute things and tend to take them home with me.

Each night I can abduct user, take them to my home, and squeal about how cute they are.

USO DA USO DA USO DA USO DA

And this was the only person I could think of that would make that claim work. I was thinking she'd be either the kidnapper or the tracker, since she was pretty good at figuring things out from what looks like nothing. I believe the claim, Shinori.

Oh yeah I should probably post thoughts sometime...but I'm tired right now so I'll do it tomorrow.

this wouldn't happen if you phase end times weren't shit jaybee

i might make a better post later I'll try but birthdays and fathers day and other things

What the hell do you want me to do? I randomly picked a phase in SFMM2, phase end was 2am GMT. That's 10am my time. You know what I'd have at 10am if it wasn't the holidays? That's right, school! I can't even fucking access SF using normal school internet, and putting it at 8pm my time is a rough estimate of when the hell I'll be back AND I'm free.

Alternatively, if you can, why don't you try waking me up at 3am to update? Provided you can find a reliable way and I don't scream my head off at you for waking me up at 3 fucking am, sure.

Or I can just hand the entire game over to Iris and stop updating, how about that?

What the hell do you want me to do? I randomly picked a phase in SFMM2, phase end was 2am GMT. That's 10am my time. You know what I'd have at 10am if it wasn't the holidays? That's right, school! I can't even fucking access SF using normal school internet, and putting it at 8pm my time is a rough estimate of when the hell I'll be back AND I'm free.

Alternatively, if you can, why don't you try waking me up at 3am to update? Provided you can find a reliable way and I don't scream my head off at you for waking me up at 3 fucking am, sure.

Or I can just hand the entire game over to Iris and stop updating, how about that?

Remember that you're the mod, so if the phase ends when you're free, everyone else has to deal with it. Not that I mind. The obvious solution is that Rein needs to move to Hawaii. :P:

mods have the right and responsibility to ignore their players when they're being truculent jackasses

Phase end

---

Night had fallen rather quickly, and the town was pitch dark. Several figures moved throughout the night, but no screams were heard.

The day was slow to arrive, and everyone woke up tired, a little angry.

"Urgh... last night was horrible," moaned Eclipse.

"I know," Kay muttered. "At least it seems as though... everyone's here?"

Quick headcounts revealed that 13 people were still left. No one had mysteriously disappeared over the night, thankfully...

---

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends on 21 June, 10pm, GMT +8.

Good, no one died. Anyone have anything interesting to report?

Also arghhh, I reread this thing from my phone over the course of yesterday.

Scorri was around for hardly anything. Why the hell was she voted off?

BBM flipped opinions pretty rapidly. Shinori is basing a lot on my meta.

Grr...i can't do this without quoting for evidence.

##Vote Camtech

You answered the question I asked, and then a long time later, you jumped onto the "Elieson is scum" wagon. I suspect that you may have been distracted, but I also suspect that you think you were caught or something & you are attempting to look more innocent by spewing up the summary of 5+ pgs of discussion.

Also, do not lynch like that anymore.