Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your "passing question" that she asked me was "is this really going to help find scum?" and I feel like I answered that with the unvote.

It wasn't a clear answer so I didn't notice. Thanks for the clarification.

Testing. . .testing. Okay, I'm typing in English.

Bizz: Thanks for explaining Shinori's thing. However, what do you have to say about that thing I linked?

Grassbridger: That was for Bizz, not you. We're talking about two completely different things, when it comes to why we each voted Bizz.

Shinori: As long as I don't end the day early, I vote for whoever the hell I want.

Is it because I'm sometimes not really clear with what I think is scummy and what isn't? Because I understand that and I can make a convenient list really quick.

• Atm I don't think what Weapons is doing is scummy
  • I think that Wallcrab's reaction to Euklyd and also my concerns (what I first read as 'backpedaling') is scummy, after rereading twice
  • I still get legitimate scumvibes from Manix
  • I get 'vibes' from Eclipse and Paperblade that could go either way
  • I don't think Shinori is necessarily scummy, but his word choice wrt his Weapons vote pings me a little, and his posting style reads as slightly lackluster which doesn't mean much this early, yet
  • I think that Boron is a little scummy after considering what Weapons said about her
  • I don't think that Grassbridger is scummy (but I do have a few questions for him later)

If that's not what you meant, I think I still have a general idea that it's mostly a clarity issue, but if it is again I would like to remind you that I appreciate questions if you are confused about something that I have said.

Testing. . .testing. Okay, I'm typing in English.

Bizz: Thanks for explaining Shinori's thing. However, what do you have to say about that thing I linked?

Grassbridger: That was for Bizz, not you. We're talking about two completely different things, when it comes to why we each voted Bizz.

Shinori: As long as I don't end the day early, I vote for whoever the hell I want.

I never requested that you vote someone you don't want to, please don't misinterpret what I said.

All I'm asking is that I request that only 6 people vote the person we lynch today, since I believe that's all we need for the lynch today.

Is it because I'm sometimes not really clear with what I think is scummy and what isn't? Because I understand that and I can make a convenient list really quick.

• Atm I don't think what Weapons is doing is scummy
  • I think that Wallcrab's reaction to Euklyd and also my concerns (what I first read as 'backpedaling') is scummy, after rereading twice
  • I still get legitimate scumvibes from Manix
  • I get 'vibes' from Eclipse and Paperblade that could go either way
  • I don't think Shinori is necessarily scummy, but his word choice wrt his Weapons vote pings me a little, and his posting style reads as slightly lackluster which doesn't mean much this early, yet
  • I think that Boron is a little scummy after considering what Weapons said about her
  • I don't think that Grassbridger is scummy (but I do have a few questions for him later)

If that's not what you meant, I think I still have a general idea that it's mostly a clarity issue, but if it is again I would like to remind you that I appreciate questions if you are confused about something that I have said.

What about my posting style is lackluster?

As in...

I don't want to make myself a distraction to town because I have issues with clarity. If you're voting me solely because of a clarity issue, I ask that you question me about what I have said first. I get confused easily and I realize I haven't been entirely clear with my scumreads in this game (referring to the Wallcrab thing earlier and now Shinori & Weapons).

My point about Weapons being an easy target read as a hard defense of Weapons and attack on Shinori when I really meant it as a general statement, and that voting Weapons for "not having much of merit" is like voting Psych for stuff he usually does (and Shinori had unvoted Psych in the same post too for "being Psych," which also rubbed me the wrong way).

That's about as much as I can explain it.

Whether or not that is what Grassbridger intended is something he needs to answer. I saw that question hanging there, and I wanted to see what you had to say about it. Since you've explained everything that I had an issue with. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Wallcrab

Reasons are somewhere in my previous posts (while Refa's "don't lynch a townie" thing is bad, IMO, it doesn't read like he's trying to make people not vote him). . .speaking of. . .BBM, ANY CHANCE FOR A FIRST-PAGE ISO FEST?

Manix has more spam than content, but he hasn't been around to comment on the recent happenings. I'm not getting much of a read off of that (which is why I haven't mentioned him until now). While I'm not happy with the amount of explanation Weapons has given, I don't think it's worth voting over.

I never requested that you vote someone you don't want to, please don't misinterpret what I said.

All I'm asking is that I request that only 6 people vote the person we lynch today, since I believe that's all we need for the lynch today.

If I think that person should be lynched, I will be vote number seven/eight/nine if there's something like two minutes left in the phase. Screw the numbers, I vote where I please.

BBM, ANY CHANCE FOR A FIRST-PAGE ISO FEST?

Darn, I was hoping that if I was really lazy I could just wait until Elie or somebody did them. But I suppose I shouldn't ignore a direct request...

If I think that person should be lynched, I will be vote number seven/eight/nine if there's something like two minutes left in the phase. Screw the numbers, I vote where I please.

If I have to claim to have you do what I ask I will.

Althought I guess my claim might be kind of obvious now.

POINT IS. Why are you being so stubborn and blatantly saying that you would refuse to be helpful? Are you honestly just trying to be unhelpful for a reason?

If I have to claim to have you do what I ask I will.

Althought I guess my claim might be kind of obvious now.

POINT IS. Why are you being so stubborn and blatantly saying that you would refuse to be helpful? Are you honestly just trying to be unhelpful for a reason?

How the hell did you draw that from what I posted? I said my vote goes where I want to, and I won't have it dictated by non-hammer numbers. Also, "unhelpful"? I don't think having seven/eight votes on someone come deadline is unhelpful. Unless your claim will severely interfere with today's lynch, I think you should keep it to yourself.

The only thing I could see you refusing to help me would be either:

A: You're scum and you don't want to help town.

or

B: You have a scum read on me and you don't want to help me.

Or C: I don't think your claim has anything to do with my vote.

I think my claim has to do with how many people are voting whoever gets lynched.

I think my claim works better the less people voting for the said Lynchee.

I think I requested for the sake of my claim so that it would be better for town that there be as little people as possible voting the person who get's lynched.

Thus with you stating that you would refuse to abide by what I asked you effectively weaken my role thus effectively you would be UNHELPFUL.

Also if you were to vote whoever get's lynched then, yes, my claim has plenty to do with your vote.

i just woke up and my brain is a mess. i skimread, and i'll content post after uni today (about 4 hours from now)

shinori: no idea what your claim is, and I'm not reading eclipse as being "unhelpful", per se, probably more stubborn.

however, my main concern with hitting just minimum votes for a lynch is that there is a possibility (small, but) that someone unvotes or w/e and we lose the votes required for lynch. minor gripe, but it's still there.

I know which role you have, Shinori, 'cause I played in that game. It doesn't require the minimum amount of lynches, only the scummiest people to be on the lynched target. In other words, you're doing it VERY wrong.