Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Paper- that just makes the wagon on you better consolidation than Refa?

I know this then contradicts what I said about her voting you when you were bad consolidation

maybe I'm looking into Eclipse's Paperblade vote with rose-tinted lenses because her other actions seem townie to me but idk

ugh I don't think we can get majority with only me/Refa/Manix/Paper here unless there's a self-vote. Even if me/Refa/Manix switched to Paper he'd only have 6 votes and we'd still need a self-vote.

@BBM Seriously? That's kind of what I'd expect a townie to do...I dunno, I may be negatively biased towards eclipse too, but that's how I'm seeing things. I can reevaluate things during the night phase, anyways.

urgh I don't think that's a scumclaim so I guess it's a good thing we don't have enough people here?

I don't see why there would be a town Vanillizer? I would just out results IMO; a Vanillizer is more likely to be scum, in which case the mafia know who they targeted anyways.

Might delay the update - I'm pulling an all nighter and I'd rather be asleep at 6PM, and Bal hasn't been on since the 6th so I'm not sure what to do about that.

I just got home and I'm really exhausted so this post might not make much sense. I have to post a gachimuchi MAD for every nightpost or I get modkilled and I probably won't be posting much this night phase because 95% of these videos have content questionable enough that it could get me banned, I have to actually go through like a dozen to find one that works.

NSFW warning

(clipsey edit: video removed as it contained stuff that carries a pretty stiff penalty)

I haven't seen Paper play as town before but seeing his response to the wagon I have to agree that he probably would've just given up if he were scum? Idk, when I read his posts the content itself could go either way but the way he stubbornly restated his suspicions and called out everybody on his wagon feels genuine, his posts as scum are a lot more bland and I don't think he's the kind of player who could manage faking emotion like that.

Also Manix's claim is ???, idk how people usually go about being vanillized but I figure if somebody suddenly lost their role they would probably claim it eventually? The only potential utility I could see in it is if it worked like my rolecop role in FE6 Mafia and got "vanilla" results on godfathers, and idk if that's a mod thing or a general thing.

I don't think he's very likely to be scum outside the claim but I'd really like it if he caught up and started posting actual reads or asked for a replacement if he can't.

No time left atm so I'll talk about other people and reread when I've gotten actual obligations out of the way. Off the top of my head Paper and Conq are probably town, Strege feels like scum posting generally agreeable things and laying low, and I didn't like Scarlet or eclipse's posts closer to deadline but idk if I'm just being biased there and basically I need to reread

I planned to answer some questions as well but I suck

Edited by eclipse
Video removed

No restriction anymore yesssss

Apparently I suck even harder at reading than I thought because apparently I was only supposed to post one video per night phase instead of video per post

"contained stuff that carries a pretty stiff penalty" unintentional puns

Anyway my schedule was looking bad for D2 onwards due to practicals and I talked to Prims about maybe needing a replacement earlier but I'll definitely need it now. I won't be around a computer for 90% of at least tomorrow, saturday and sunday, and probably monday as well, so take my leaving at 11PM tonight as a queue for switching me out.

gotta go get lunch and go to class, I'll try to do what I can with the time I have from 7pm to 11pm

I should probably clarify that the reason why Manix's claim may come from scum is because I don't really see Prims giving people zero-utility roles. I don't know if there's some utility to it wrt vanillizers that I'm not understanding so I'll just leave it at that

eclipse is a thing, I tried looking at her not!me things to see if I was just being dumb but her #113 and #128 really bug me. She's buddying with Conq and the reasons for the townread on him feel really arbitrary? idk, I didn't have any issues with Conq's posts by then but I didn't think they were indicative of alignment either, treating the claim like it came from town just because he claimed it early and it involved calling votes upon himself by deadline makes no sense. I don't think Conq in particular would've had any problems at all with claiming a role that benefits from grabbing a few votes it as scum (he'd get benefits out of it role-wise and buddies could get away with voting him at deadline) and the way she immediately assumed that he gets some kind of investigation on people voting him and talked about sorting out who goes where at deadline sound like a scum perspective on the role and wanting to control it.

I also dislike her reaction to my reply wrt Kaoz because she essentially just talked about unrelated stuff, did nothing with it, and then acted like I didn't reply to her in her last post at deadline. She said she thinks a Kaoz flip would give her a good associative read on me which implies that she thinks we're buddies, but how is that any different from a Manix lynch considering I didn't follow up on my ED1 suspicion on him in-thread either? I don't think town would call for a vig on Kaoz only for the sake of associative reads instead of actually calling it on somebody they considered scummy and it's opportunistic considering that Kaoz said he had no time but would get better next week.

Strege and Scarlet mostly pinged me due to activity patterns, they both threw down a serious vote relatively early on in the day and stuck with it throughout the whole phase without giving much on other players. Scarlet only really had opinions on people who suspected him throughout the day and I can't tell if his "I will rek u" style is coming from town assuming that the suspicions on him are BS and tearing into them or if it's scum using it to avoid suspicion.

Strege parked on j00 for most of the day and never really updated his read on j00 for a very long time. His posts nearing deadline feel like fluff, in his #245 he calls Manix's out for inconsistency but disregards it right after with "oh well he'll get better let's not lynch him" and other than that he only made a side mention on Eclipse and answered a few questions when there were plenty of newer posts by j00 he could've looked into.

There was also SB's #262 that bugged me, Refa was answering why he had been voting SB over what seemed like mere disagreements and SB's reaction was pretty defensive. I didn't get the impression that Refa was pushing him with his restating and Refa claimed to be catching up so SB making a point about Refa not reading his Paper case being scummy feels questionable in that context.

I may have been a bit too confident in my ability to read him? idk, I wouldn't have said any of this if I kept playing because his ED1-MidD1 felt really town and I probably wouldn't lynch him, but I'd keep an eye on him, I didn't really get why he suddenly dropped Scarlet, why he tried to push Refa the way he did or why he picked me up over Manix closer to deadline.

I wanted to talk about why you shouldn't lynch certain people once I'm gone instead since I feel a lot better about my townreads than my scumreads atm but nightphase posting is a bitch and I don't even know how much longer this is going to go on for

I should also probably clarify that I don't think Scarlet is scum atm, tbh I only really talked about him just now because I mentioned him as possibly scummy before when I was running on memory but I didn't find him as scummy as I initially thought after rereading and I'd really need to see more from him.

I think he should talk more in-depth about other people because I think I'm not the only one who has a muddled read because of the large focus on SB and me, he was seemingly offended that I said his content was mostly tunneling but his other not!SB reads at the time read really bareboned and the later readspost was similar in that aspect

I don't think mentioning my townreads is going to affect anything because my replacement doesn't get to take my brain with them so

Conq/Paper

BBM

j00/Refa

In that order