Day 1.7 - Votals

Paperblade (3) - Kaoz, eclipse, Vhaltz

eclipse (2) - Balcerzak, Refa

j00 (2) - Strege, BigBangMeteor

Manix (2) - Conqueror, j00

Vhaltz (2) - Paperblade, SB

SB (1) - Raymond

Not Voting (1): Manix

You have 1 hour and 37 minutes minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

No extensions.

Edited by Prims

Can we just lynch Manix? I don't particularly think Vhaltz is scum, even if I disagree with his push on Paperblade. And eclipse, well, I'm not so sure on her.

I think you should vote Manix/eclipse/Paperblade. I doubt Vhaltz is going to get lynched. Obviously I'd prefer Manix/eclipse to Paperblade though...

i was trying to keep up on phone during my class

(yes it is my birthday)

i would have much preferred to not claim, bc investigative role and yeah

i'm vanilla checker. let that sink in because i sure didn't believe it when i got it. a vanilla checker in a game with no vanillas. pretty sure that implies some sort of vanillizer, of some alignment

Day 1.8 - Votals

Manix (5) - Conqueror, j00, SB, Refa, Paperblade

Paperblade (4) - Kaoz, eclipse, Vhaltz, Manix

j00 (2) - Strege, BigBangMeteor

eclipse (1) - Balcerzak

SB (1) - Raymond

Not Voting (0): None!

You have 1 hour left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

@paper: i reread refa and i actually feel okay with placing a vote back down there

#154 doesn't actually explain why you voted sb over me (in the next post), except one bit in

Also this just seems like a weaker case than your other two suspicions (Vhaltz and me) overall.

this quote. seems like a weak vote under the guise of :words: that don't achieve much

#268 has an eclipse vote doesn't doesn't consider the circumstances; eclipse apparently didn't have the time to create a full case after a reread, and voting to get a lynch happening isn't inherently scummy when one will not be around for phase end

oh right

eclipse's vote only looks as forced as the time constraints on it; which means even if it does look a bit forced (which i don't agree with), circumstances dictate more than you're considering

@paper: i reread refa and i actually feel okay with placing a vote back down there

#154 doesn't actually explain why you voted sb over me (in the next post), except one bit inthis quote. seems like a weak vote under the guise of :words: that don't achieve much

#268 has an eclipse vote doesn't doesn't consider the circumstances; eclipse apparently didn't have the time to create a full case after a reread, and voting to get a lynch happening isn't inherently scummy when one will not be around for phase end

I don't see how I didn't explain it? Like I said "Fite me (justification is mostly because a lot of my suspicion on Manix is based on his early play and his last post)" so it's one thing if you don't agree with my justification but it did exist so yeah...

Also eclipse was the one who made the Paperblade wagon viable and she could have literally voted multiple other people (including myself, who she claimed to have issues with) and have a reasonable chance of said person being lynched. In other words, I don't buy it.