Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

warning: my brain is already starting to fizzle, reading (or at least skimreading) vhaltz's iso does that. and all the other ones

i suggest if you want content, ask me Shit that's more directed, because trying to do stuff independently is getting really hard

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how I didn't explain it? Like I said "Fite me (justification is mostly because a lot of my suspicion on Manix is based on his early play and his last post)" so it's one thing if you don't agree with my justification but it did exist so yeah...

the thing is, is that there is literally only one piece of justification for the SB vote, when there's a lot of :words: that don't actually tell anything else about what you think of him

Also eclipse was the one who made the Paperblade wagon viable and she could have literally voted multiple other people (including myself, who she claimed to have issues with) and have a reasonable chance of said person being lynched. In other words, I don't buy it.

i don't have votals at the time but Source Your Shit with your claim of that and get back to me

refa: well, you, and i can't really parse together enough brainpower to figure out more stuff

if it's worth anything, strege is a bit unmemorable past him mentioning a few things that explained stuff in regards to me, and so is raymond

^^I've boiled down my SB scumread uh...here. There's not much more I can elaborate on it than that.

Day 1.5 - Votals
j00 (2) - Strege, BigBangMeteor
SB (2) - Refa, Raymond
Vhaltz (2) - Paperblade, eclipse
BigBangMeteor (1) - j00
eclipse (1) - Balcerzak
Manix (1) - Conqueror
Paperblade (1) - Kaoz
Raymond (1) - SB
Refa (1) - Vhaltz
Not Voting (1): Manix

You have 12 hours and 40 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Votals before eclipse changed her vote. The differences in the meantime were j00 switching to eclipse, and then she voted Paperblade. Who had less votes than three of the biggest wagons and the same amount of votes as mine.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Manix

Worse than Paperblade.

Manix, do you actually find Paper scummy or are you just voting Not Me Over Me? The latter by itself would be perfectly legitimate at this point of the phase, but atm it feels like you're just digging for stuff on him with no real conviction behind it.

I don't think Eclipse is scum; I don't remember her ever making fakeclaim gambits.

Also I skimmed a lot but I really didn't get the case there.

Day 1.9 - Votals

Manix (6) - Conqueror, j00, SB, Refa, Paperblade, BigBangMeteor (L-1!)

Paperblade (4) - Kaoz, eclipse, Vhaltz, Manix

eclipse (1) - Balcerzak

j00 (1) - Strege

SB (1) - Raymond

Not Voting (0): None!

You have 33 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Edited by Prims

Her top priority is me ("If I could lynch anyone right now, it would be Refa")? I don't buy her comment about not getting support for the wagon considering how many people have voted me throughout the day phase. Especially considering I hadn't even said much between then and now.

Like what townie would actually vote some random person they have no reads on over someone they think is scum?

refa that's not the answer i'm looking for. try harder

the answer is refa > paperblade > others

j00 is null

vhaltz is probably scummy

etc

do you see the problem with what you're arguing? it's bad

Further reasons why Eclipse isn't scum- she knows that there's going to be a flashwagon with the votes so spread out and so little time left. She'd just become tied with a bunch of people for the #1 spot. Why would she vote Paperblade, someone with only one vote, when she could have voted j00, who had 2 votes? Either she's buddies with j00 or she's town.

@Manix- for some reason I thought #322 was about Paper because you said @Paper at the beginning of it... blah

I don't think Paper is scum. His posts show too much willingness to change reads. Scum Paper tunnels his buddies not only because he has trouble BSing reads on other people but because he knows that either he gets lynched and his buddy gets cred or his buddy gets lynched and he gets cred.

Refa, if Eclipse could have voted you and gotten support for your wagon, but chose to vote Paper anyways, why is this scummy? What's the scum motive in it? You can't call it cheerleading a wagon on while not actually voting there because not voting you at that point made the wagon on you improbable.

Refa, if Eclipse could have voted you and gotten support for your wagon, but chose to vote Paper anyways, why is this scummy? What's the scum motive in it? You can't call it cheerleading a wagon on while not actually voting there because not voting you at that point made the wagon on you improbable.

Hmm...it's not about cheerleading a wagon on me that I find scummy. It's the opposite, she should have voted me. Like I'm seriously not getting why she'd want to lynch Paper over me? Yeah, in her first sentence she says she'd want to lynch Paper over Manix, but like later on she says she'd want me lynched over everyone else? Is there something I'm not getting here...

Okay, she found you scummier and didn't vote for you. Why is this suspicious? What is actually scummy about not voting for your top scumread?

eclipse's vote on me bugged me too, since she hadn't really expressed suspicion on me before (unless you count asking me for reads 2 days ago as suspicion) and then hopped on my wagon when she wouldn't be back for deadline. Note that while it was just one vote at the time, Vhaltz had said he was typing up a big case on me, which most people could infer would lead to his vote and maybe a few more from others

refa: again with missing the context: there was no other support for your wagon while there was slight amounts of stuff that could have made the paper wagon more viable.