Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

claim is null to me, but i'm not lynching you based on meta anyway

i don't think the admitting it means much, it's a card that scum can play too

who do you want lynched as an alternative?

screw you for appearing right when I leave Conq =/

later

If I had the choice to let my labs write themselves I would take it.

Paper, where are you leaning right now? Also why did you think Vhaltz was throwing shit around in your vote on him?

Day 1.6 - Votals
j00 (2) - Strege, BigBangMeteor
SB (1) - Raymond
Vhaltz (1) - Paperblade
eclipse (2) - Balcerzak, Refa
Manix (2) - Conqueror, j00
Paperblade (4) - Kaoz, eclipse, SB, Vhaltz
Not Voting (1): Manix

You have 3 hours and 40 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

If I made a mistake somewhere, holler in the next 25 minutes.

I'm pretty annoyed that this wagon popped up while I was asleep too and now there's like 5 hours left in the phase?

And I think I mentioned what bugged me about Vhaltz. He goes "I dislike BBM/Manix's actions here it bothers me" then doesn't bring it up again. He gets in this huge slapfight with j00 and for some reason j00 is the one that looks bad? No one has commented on this fsr.

SB is a bit guilty of the same thing but he doesn't just drop things without a word (I think eclipse or someone brought this up as a "counterpoint").

I'm bothered that eclipse jumped on my wagon when the only time she ever addressed me before was asking me for reads. You've had two days to follow up on that if it bothered you, yet you wait til SB and Vhaltz are jumping on me?

Also the aforementioned Refa switch was really weird to me. I felt like he saw a potential wagon forming and decided to come up with a way to write off his previous town feeling on him?

I feel that Paper's case here can kind of apply to himself (and j00), as well. Though he's also busy/not in the best state of mind to play mafia, I get the feeling that he's following the game more closely than Manix, if he has time to take jabs at my content; thus I'd support his lynch over Manix.

This reasoning for voting Paper over Manix is kinda backwards imo. Haven't really liked eclipse's past few votes actually. And she says her top pick for scum is Refa, but I can't tell why, since she hasn't talked about Refa's content in a while.

Will look over SB and Vhaltz's cases on Paper but a cursory iso tells me Paper is okay-ish. I mean, I see the lazy play but I disagree with some of the points that have been brought up.

Also whoever was calling me out for the "Bal bugs me" for being "easy" is putting too much stock into that line, I wouldn't vote Bal over several people, I'm saying it bothered me because it did. Do you want me to not say things?

Vhaltz is also misrepping my suspicion on him. It's not too many suspects, it's that it feels you're just throwing shit around to see what the town bites on.

Don't really want to lynch anybody that isn't Paper atm. I'd consolidate on Refa if it were absolutely necessary but at this point I don't have much conviction left in that case, specially in comparison to Paperblade.

enjoy being wrong

Yeah, okay. I prefer a Manix lynch at this stage over Paperblade. I would even take eclipse over Paperblade.

If I could flashwagon anyone right now and get 7 votes on them instantly it would probably be Strege because gut.

I'm not lazy (well, maybe I am) I just play D1 really differently from other people because of my personality.

On D1 I usually just throw out a lot of side comments about what bugs me, it's basically note taking except I use the thread instead of a QT or notepad or w/e. I don't like to be wrong, so I dislike pushing things unless I have confidence in my reads which is what all cases lack D1, so I tend to not push people unless something really good happens (which often involves someone better at D1 than me coming up with a good case for me to agree with).

I would prefer Manix or Vhaltz most, but I would lynch literally anyone over myself because I can't see their role PMs

I had more I was gonna say but I don't want to make it look like I'm using an "If I were mafia I would be acting like this" argument since those are shit (although "If I were mafia I would do X whereas this dude did Y" can be useful when applied correctly)

Also whoever was calling me out for the "Bal bugs me" for being "easy" is putting too much stock into that line, I wouldn't vote Bal over several people, I'm saying it bothered me because it did. Do you want me to not say things?

yeah this was more due to the fact a lot of your post was kinda fluffy that made the suspicion stick out to me a bit more than it probably should have I guess? I'm getting better feelings from Paper's last few posts anyway. They feel less like scum struggling to come up with opinions.

##Unvote

Do people need to idle in order to use the inventions you make, or ??? (if so, Conq or me would probably be a good recipient?)

Conq, which Strege posts made you think that?

ISO'd Paperblade and nothing sticks out as particularly scummy. Checked SB's and Vhaltz's cases on him.

SB's is based on Bal suspicion, fluff regarding his comments towards Strege, and his Vhaltz case. Not really bothered by the first one considering I have the same suspicion myself. It seems weird that he claimed Paper's Bal suspicion is easy when part of his suspicion towards Paper is based around the same fundamental points? Don't really agree with Paper's Vhaltz case, but it doesn't come across as a scummy push?

OK, onto Vhaltz. I don't get how Paperblade's votes have been notably weak? Honestly don't agree with him on the "too many suspects are scummy" thing because I've seen town do that a lot and can't really remember the last time scum did that. I agree he could've asked you about your BBM/Manix suspicion a while ago, though. However, I'm not really seeing his Manix comment as opportunistic and I can see some truth in it myself.

I'd rather lynch Manix or eclipse, preferably eclipse because of reasons I stated before. Only thing that's bothering me is her role, since people have pointed out that scum wouldn't get any benefit from claiming it (and yeah, I agree with them now). Blaaaahhhhh...

Do people need to idle in order to use the inventions you make, or ??? (if so, Conq or me would probably be a good recipient?)

If it's the former, don't send any inventions to me ever my role has ALL OF THE POWER.

Conq, which Strege posts made you think that?

Just the overall feeling I get from his iso is someone who's mostly sticking around the sidelines while picking at minutae. It could just be me not being familiar with his playstyle(?), which is why it's mostly gut. One thing that sticks out to me is that his list of "potentially scummy" people is pretty expansive and it's hard to pick out his priorities between then (not counting that one ordering post). If I have to scroll back to check why you're still voting someone while talking about other people it had better be for a good reason. Like the j00 vote, is that still based on the Vhaltz vote way back when when so much has happened since then?