I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

@eclipse, Junko

Thank you for the link

Yes the post is somewhat empty, but doesn't seem as though Iris is lynchable today.

@Eury

I'd agreed with Poly cases before, particularly bear's analysis of his listpost being empty

Also talked about how he's spent most of his time tunneling FFM, and deliberating my claim when no one else has been.

Actually, she's quite lynchable. It just depends on something that I've been debating internally for the past hour.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, she's quite lynchable. It just depends on something that I've been debating internally for the past hour.

This is actually a matter of balancing what's good from a gameplay PoV, and what's good from a personal PoV. I don't like making people angry for no reason, and if I go with my plan, someone's going to rage.

How 'bout you answer everything I've addressed towards you first? I don't like being ignored for so long.

That's because I didn't see anything to respond to? If it's to this: "I feel like she's dodging the game content, in favor of commenting on generalities."

Then I don't agree. That's just how I post, and I don't think I've ignored game content.

Anyways, while I don't like most of the current wagons, I don't like turbo lynching (re: every D1 doctor lynch ever). Say we attempt to turbo lynch someone, they claim a PR, then we try to turbo lynch someone else, rinse and repeat. All it does it give scum more information.

However, it seems that this is inevitable.

##Vote: Iris

Whether or not my plans work depend on quite a few factors, but I can't delay this any longer.

That's because I didn't see anything to respond to? If it's to this: "I feel like she's dodging the game content, in favor of commenting on generalities."

Then I don't agree. That's just how I post, and I don't think I've ignored game content.

Anyways, while I don't like most of the current wagons, I don't like turbo lynching (re: every D1 doctor lynch ever). Say we attempt to turbo lynch someone, they claim a PR, then we try to turbo lynch someone else, rinse and repeat. All it does it give scum more information.

Yes, you can respond to it. Point out inconsistencies with my logic. Incorporate actual content as opposed to hypothetical situations.

Someone WILL be lynched D1. The question is whether or not it's you.

Eclipse, why do you think it's worth pushing a sudden new lynch like this, last minute?

Iris is around to respond. FFM/Poly are not.

Now, how's that reread of yours going?

I have a reply post incoming, but there's something that's really been bothering me.

Why is Phoenix's claim so townie as to not to lynch him? 1x Omniguard could benefit scum just as much as it could benefit town, and additionally it's just too weak to constitute a role in and of itself. I'll bet anything that Phoenix is a Scum!JoaT and is just claiming the towniest part of his role.

Like seriously. Just because it can be a doc doesn't mean it will.

This sounds really weird, but in the case that I'm mislynched, I don't want you guys to be like "eclipse is scum" since I don't think scum!eclipse would try to push onto a mislynch. I think it's just this new aggressive play style she's using since she said she was rusty.

I'm here and I see omniguard claim and Eclipse on Iris's ass.

FFM picked the worst time to sleep. Is poly not gonna be around till phase end?

Has this game resulted to turboing someone? Eclipse if you had to lynch between FFM/Poly who would you prefer?

##Vote: Iris

eclipse, what sort of "plan" do you have in mind? Is it really possible/advisable to make gambits on D1?

Here's a hint: I'm one of the few people that isn't affected if you get lynched, because my role is a day role. I am seriously considering using it before this phase ends.

My original plan was to have things pan out naturally, and save my role for later. At the rate things are going, I don't think it's possible.

Why is Phoenix's claim so townie as to not to lynch him? 1x Omniguard could benefit scum just as much as it could benefit town, and additionally it's just too weak to constitute a role in and of itself. I'll bet anything that Phoenix is a Scum!JoaT and is just claiming the towniest part of his role.

I don't see a newb!scum player forgetting to mention that his role is only one-shot (for the reason I already gave).

I will switch to FFM if necessary but preferably not Iris. Are you guys sure you don't want to lynch Poly?

##Unvote

##Vote: Phoenix

Will explain in greater detail in a moment. As for the other wagons, I'd prefer FFM to be lynched over Poly, and would not lynch bearclaw ATM. Also haven't really looked into Iris and I really don't want to reread more stuff at this time. ;_;

@eclipse, Junko

Thank you for the link

Yes the post is somewhat empty, but doesn't seem as though Iris is lynchable today.

@Eury

I'd agreed with Poly cases before, particularly bear's analysis of his listpost being empty

Also talked about how he's spent most of his time tunneling FFM, and deliberating my claim when no one else has been.

Did you really? Time to check (wrt Poly content/thoughts):

- Starting from this post (role claim ED1):

- Nothing.

- Same as above.

- Nope

- Still no.

- Sigh.

- Le sigh.

- OMGFIRSTPOLY POST- wait, nvm. That's just you seconding his question/concern.

- Nopers.

- Derp.

- So much Elie.

- Still none.

- Commented on a Vote ON Poly but not about Poly himself.

- ISO's on others.

- And then your consolidation post (and not quoting more after this).

TL;DR. Not once during this day phase have you even mentioned Poly in your posts, GP. More or less any sort of reads/thoughts on him. So pardon me if I kinda call your bullshit on the fact that you never openly stated what your stance ever was on Poly.

So the fact that you randomly threw him up as another plausible lynch option? Coming from you, it's pretty damn random and otherwise did not derive from prior posts.

Refa actually has really good reasoning about Phoenix. Phoenix, can you character claim and flavor claim, and do that thing I asked of you earlier? And actually a 1x ability seems sort of weak, to me, I mean omniguard is OP, but still...

Also if eclipse is rolecrumbing dayvig, requesting that she'd ask me to claim before she shoots me.

That is weird phrasing. If I was a true dayvig, I would've shot GP as soon as she claimed. I'm something else, but it's far more devastating.

For starters;

omniguard 1x isn't necessarily a scum claim, but it's really not that strong if scum were to have it (versus being a flat out safeguard). I buy it for now.

Eclipse's push on iris seems ...well, I dunno how to interpret it. We are struggling to achieve a lynch minimum thus far, so I can't figure out where this sudden determination came from. Reads town to me, but I just don't understand it as much as I think I should.

Still trying to interpret iris's reactions.

a whole bunch of Town reads have suddenly spawned to me.

I changed my mind, I'm leaning scum!Phoenix. Phoenix, you've had plenty of time to respond to my role inquiries [on you], since you seem to be active lurking, you're sort of forcing me to assume that you're being mentored right now.

I also find Phoenix's role a bit suspicious, but no, that's not a CC.

##Unvote

##Vote Phoenix

I didn't want to do this because I thought it would put him at L-1, but then I realized that that's just deadline lynch, not hammer.

Hmmm, this gets more interesting.

Screw it, still using my role today. Just not at this minute. . .and now I need to decide where it goes.

Eury, I can't respond to everything you're presenting to me during this phase, and will make an effort to do so D2 if I'm alive then. Is the fact that I'd be alright with lynching Poly now that upsetting?

Or is it that you think I'm scum? Scum has no reason to make the claim I already have when it's basically a guaranteed win if scum!me didn't claim and just set myself up for a lynch at *YLO.

Iris, why are you voting for a claimed omnidoctor if you're not CCing