I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

We're lynching you, Refa, and you're at L - L. :P:

That being said, I think unlimited omniguard is. . .really ridiculous. Unless it's a jailer (which will prevent the target from acting), which means it's null.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##unvote as if this claim is true as I cannot risk lynching our "pseudo doc". If it is unlimited that is way to OP. Hmm let me go on and look at poly. Agreed with the others on his FFM stance. Also getting this weird feeling from iris as well. Let me go see.

oh yeah also 3 votes on Poly.

The one-shot claim makes me feel better and how he claimed it also looks townie. A newb!scum would probably completely memorize their fake for fear of messing it up imo.

On the one hand I don't really believe the claim

On the other hand I don't want to lynch a friggin omniguard

It sounds so OP.

Phoenix, what does your role PM say when it goes: Dear YOUR USERNAME, you are CHARACTER, the ROLE. Mostly the role part. Unless that's not allowed, but it should be fine if it's not quoted?

I just woke up, what happened, how much time is left, biggest wagons, etc. etc.

Roughly 2 hours left, looks like FFM won't be back to claim; FFM/Phoenix/Poly/bearclaw sort of are our wagons (votals are on last page).

actually hold on, iris why do you think shinori is not as obv town anymore?

I had a pretty strong town read on him due to his "trying so hard"/meta from back in the day when I used to play with scumnori. I ISOed him again, and his posts made less sense to me as we went on. I just don't really want a repeat of (hypothetical situation) scum getting by D1 due to everyone thinks he's obv town, and they don't reexamine him later on. Pretty simple reasoning.

Phoenix, what does your role PM say when it goes: Dear YOUR USERNAME, you are CHARACTER, the ROLE. Mostly the role part. Unless that's not allowed, but it should be fine if it's not quoted?

You can character claim and paraphrase flavour, but not directly quote it.

Looks like my people on my "I won't be mad if you're lynched" list are Iris/bearclaw/Euklyd. I'm reading Poly as null, and FFM as flailing (which is null).

The more I see out of Iris, the more comfortable I am with lynching her. I feel like she's dodging the game content, in favor of commenting on generalities. Don't care for the logic behind bearclaw's unvote, but eh, it's a weaker point.

C'mon people, we can still turbo someone!

I had a pretty strong town read on him due to his "trying so hard"/meta from back in the day when I used to play with scumnori. I ISOed him again, and his posts made less sense to me as we went on. I just don't really want a repeat of (hypothetical situation) scum getting by D1 due to everyone thinks he's obv town, and they don't reexamine him later on. Pretty simple reasoning.

Mind giving some examples on why his posts do not make sense?

The more I see out of Iris, the more comfortable I am with lynching her. I feel like she's dodging the game content, in favor of commenting on generalities. Don't care for the logic behind bearclaw's unvote, but eh, it's a weaker point.

Would be ok with this. Or Poly.

actually hold on, iris why do you think shinori is not as obv town anymore?

When did Iris say this?

FFM should claim if he gets here

Mind giving some examples on why his posts do not make sense?

Sure. Most notably #288, where I found it weird that he gave me flack for my Poly vote, and then proceeded to vote Poly in the same post. Obviously that didn't make sense for me for obvious reasons.

When did Iris say this?

It's like my 4th post ago. The one where I said I ISOed everyone.

And Phoenix said FFM is sleeping, so...

Blargh... tired, but will be here for phase end.

Also eury, your spoiler on Bear says "it feels like an extremely vote to make". Extremely what? (I'm assuming lazy?)

Oh, derp, typos are awesome. I meant to say that the vote felt easy/lazy, yes. (Very shallow vote)

You have 2 hours and 40 minutes left. Votes haven't changed, and Eury still needs a sub.

*Notified/messaged via PMs that I'll attempt to keep running the game, so long as it's fine with the mods (I noticed that a lot of the subs weren't open 'til later, and would make do with what time I could make for posting/participating.)

Would be ok with this. Or Poly.

When did Iris say this?

FFM should claim if he gets here

So now you're okay with a Poly lynch? Why wasn't he on your priority list earlier here? Why did he suddenly appear as another viable lynch option for you?

oh yeah also 3 votes on Poly.

The one-shot claim makes me feel better and how he claimed it also looks townie. A newb!scum would probably completely memorize their fake for fear of messing it up imo.

...Something about this post bugs me. I don't think anyone was initially fond of risking an omni-guard claim (so I don't see the real need for this notion), and the latter half of the italicized seems unnecessary to push forth a "I think we should seriously reconsider Phoenix lynch today due to the claim" sort of defense, with the logic itself being based on what he's assuming newb!scum would/wouldn't do.

Would also lynch Elieson for coming in here, reading, leaving, and saying nothing. Maybe Refa, too.

Alright, you other two that unvoted besides me. Here's the options, if I'm reading votals right:

- Lynch FFM (this takes two)

- Lynch Poly (this takes three)

- Turbo someone else

As FFM/Poly are null reads, eh.

##unvote

Iris, in the same post you express your doubts about Shinori, you say that you think FFM and/or I might be town, and then you say "there's a ton of gambits they could pull". That sounds like you think we aren't innocent because the "pulling gambits" part doesn't really sound like something a townie would do, plus you say there might be a vet on their team. Mafia is the only faction that knows their members. Sounds pretty contradictory, care to explain?

@phoenix:

oh my god I used there's instead of they're wtf

I think you guys are leaning town. It was just bad tense choice (luckily I'm not going to be an English major) on my part, but it was supposed to be worded in the conditional/hypothetical tense. I was saying that because you guys are new players, I feel like a veteran player would tell you to pull one of these gambits (ex: like claim doctor or cop)/ go for a no lynch.

Okay, I'm getting pretty annoyed with eclipse. If she wants to lynch me so badly, why hasn't she started the wagon? She's mentioned the opportunity thrice/twice; to me it looks like she wants to avoid starting it if we do somehow ended up lynching me.

Hola. For the record, my internet has been shitty but I just installed a new router and it's all better. Catching up.

Okay, I'm getting pretty annoyed with eclipse. If she wants to lynch me so badly, why hasn't she started the wagon? She's mentioned the opportunity thrice/twice; to me it looks like she wants to avoid starting it if we do somehow ended up lynching me.

How 'bout you answer everything I've addressed towards you first? I don't like being ignored for so long.

@eclipse, Junko

Thank you for the link

Yes the post is somewhat empty, but doesn't seem as though Iris is lynchable today.

@Eury

I'd agreed with Poly cases before, particularly bear's analysis of his listpost being empty

Also talked about how he's spent most of his time tunneling FFM, and deliberating my claim when no one else has been.