I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

I'm back and looking things over. I dont see exactly why the Hated claim is at L2, and while I dont find the slot bleeding pond scum, im not sure I want to consolidate on bear. I also don't see scum focusing on one player who's not even heading a wagon, on d1 when there's no reason to. Bears reading null to me, despite having his tunnel goggles strapped on far too tightly.

At this point, with consolidation necessary and activity questionable, I'd sooner call out FFM for the self analysis esque posts and questionable vote pattern (not voting for scumreads seems like...well, I cant think of why you wouldnt vote scumreads).

Also wont lie, Eurys got a good point on Refa being so Meta reliant on his reads, and thats not a reliable way to case anyone. I'd be a horse to that (did I get that right?).

Since my vote on Euk is going nowhere and phase end is before dinnertime today, I really dont have regrets for this

##Unvote

##Vote FFM

Also eury, your spoiler on Bear says "it feels like an extremely vote to make". Extremely what? (I'm assuming lazy?)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTALS

FFM (4) - Polydeuces, Eurykins, Darros, Elieson

Phoenix (3) - Euklyd, Eclipse, Junko
Polydeuces (2) - Bearclaw, Iris, Shinori

Bearclaw (2) - Phoenix, FFM

Darros (1) - Refa

Not Voting (2) - Kopfjager, Green Poet

With 15 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch at deadline and 8 votes to hammer. You have 6 hours and 21 minutes left. Phase ends at 5 PM EST on Sunday (10 PM GMT).

A note: I won't be here for phase end, most likely. If hammer occurs or deadline arrives, stop talking.

Edited by BigPlaysMeteor

I just woke up (overslept by 4 hours qq), so give me a bit. Not sure what to think of these wagons just yet.

Will attempt to explain my best claw vote later; can't be on much right now.

Here now, so time for this. Also *bearclaw, stupid autocorrect.

I meant it a lot more of a prod vote than a lynch vote. I asked him about FFM (whether he thought she was suspicious because of her logic) a while ago and he hasn't responded to that. I assumed because of that he was trying to dodge the question, which made me suspicious. There's also a possibility that they're both scum and bearclaw is avoiding saying anything really conclusive around her (even though FFM's vote on him kills that possibility). He also hasn't really said much about FFM in general. So basically my vote tried to get him to answer that question, even if it kinda failed. The only reason I can think of now is that he simply didn't see it, which shouldn't happen if you're reading everything.

Also there are about 4 hours left if my subtraction is correct.

Unless you've picked up on PR crumbing, I don't see why not?

Are you talking about the last sentence at the end of this post? That's rather nitpicky by itself; is there anything else about Poly that makes you confident in your vote on him?

I don't see a need outing them at this point (D1, later on is cool) because they change so quickly/I'm likely to change my mind after today's lynch/flip due to interaction. My D1 reads mostly come from gut/some logic, but after that, they're more logic/flip/interaction oriented.

re: poly; I voted him because meta, and he was like that last game where I was scum with him (promised to do things and not do them). Now that SF3 is over, I can talk about it, lol. That's where my waffling stance on Refa came from, too, since he was mafia too and tended to active lurk, but I've only played one game with him, so that's why I didn't know if he did that as town too.

coming up: voting/reads on wagons next pose

FFM (4) - Polydeuces, Eurykins, Darros, Elieson

Phoenix (3) - Euklyd, Eclipse, Junko

Polydeuces (3) - Bearclaw, Iris, Shinori

Bearclaw (2) - Phoenix, FFM

Darros (1) - Refa

Not Voting (2) - Kopfjager, Green Poet

These votals strike me as really weird, especially considering FFM and Phoenix aren't voting for each other. The only reasons I can think why is:

- They're both scum, and trying to push the lynch onto someone [bearclaw] . . . (unlikely)

- Or they're both town . . . which I find more plausible, except that their D1 play hasn't been too hot. They are new, though...

But heck, as town or scum, you'd normally have a sense of self-preservation... At least the flips will be enlightening.

re: voteless scum

Wen should be auto-subbed out, especially if he's going to be as useless as he was last game.

Green Poet, maybe someone asked you this, but I forgot. Why no vote? I mean, just because you're not under any suspicion doesn't' mean you don't have to vote...

Phoenix is scummy as hell right now.

He's trying to justify a shitty prodvote at 3 hours until deadline (and doing it poorly, too).

FFM is basically saying he's not interested in a lynch, since a Bearclaw lynch is prooooooobably not happening.

I'd be happy lynching either of them.

I'll probably be able to make one more short phonepost before my tournament starts in about an hour.

Okay, I just ISOed everyone, and I don't think Shinori is as obv!Town as originally, thought, but that's not the issue here.

I actually don't like the FFM or Phoenix wagons. I think there's a good chance one of them is town, the votals seem a bit too weird, and even though there's noobs, there's a ton of gambits they could pull (assuming they have a mafia veteran on their team) to tell them to do.

Individually, going off their ISOs, I think their play is bad, but sometimes bad logic =/= scum? I guess I'll get flack if one of them does flip scum, but so far I'm not really feeling it. If I had to consolidate I would pick Phoenix over FFM, since his play (or the lack of it...) seems worse.

And with sub 3 hours left, where is everyone? (junko i saw that active lurk ... )

We need 6 to lynch, and I thought it was typically standard for the biggest lynch target to claim so we don't lynch a PR. Is this not the case anymore?

I think the two leading wagons have no clue as to claiming. . .literally. Since the phase ends in 2.5 hours, and we need to get our asses into gear, now would be a good time for both Phoenix and FFM to claim their role (go ask BBM/SB about what's safe to claim).

After Iris' last three posts, which somehow fails to mention any recent content in her reasoning, I wouldn't object to a lynch on her.

I doubt FFM will be able to claim because she (?) said she was going to bed about three-four hours ago, and I doubt she'll be up before day ends.

My role can cancel all actions aimed at a user during the night phase. I guess that means I can act as a psuedo-Doctor, because mafia won't be able to kill them. Make of that what you will.

Phoenix is pretty much null to me although his play is pretty noobish. I would lynch Poly > FFM > Phoenix out of the three vote wagons.

I meant it a lot more of a prod vote than a lynch vote. I asked him about FFM (whether he thought she was suspicious because of her logic) a while ago and he hasn't responded to that. I assumed because of that he was trying to dodge the question, which made me suspicious. There's also a possibility that they're both scum and bearclaw is avoiding saying anything really conclusive around her (even though FFM's vote on him kills that possibility). He also hasn't really said much about FFM in general. So basically my vote tried to get him to answer that question, even if it kinda failed. The only reason I can think of now is that he simply didn't see it, which shouldn't happen if you're reading everything.

I posted reads on FFM dude.

My role can cancel all actions aimed at a user during the night phase. I guess that means I can act as a psuedo-Doctor, because mafia won't be able to kill them. Make of that what you will.

Wait, you're a safeguard that blocks killing actions?

Are you sure it's not just all non-killing actions?

Not entirely convinced that FFM's a good lynch over Phoenix. Could consolidate towards either of them near phase end. Still more inclined to think scum is among Darros/Elie/Iris. May get around to examining the bear cases and Eury's list, but short on time. Don't want a NL, so in case I cannot make the deadline:

##Vote: Phoenix

Wait, you're a safeguard that blocks killing actions?

Are you sure it's not just all non-killing actions?

It's all. Description said "lethal and nonlethal", which essentially is all.

Phoneposting sucks

Never heard of a safeguard + doc before but don't want a ridiculous d1 doctor lynch

Are you a jailer/warden or a doctor because that would be more reasonable

##Unvote

GP, are you voting for the sake of voting or are you taking into account Phoenix's claim?

Didn't see the claim at the time of posting. Voted to consolidate because NLs are bad. I would rather see one of my three leaning scum/scumreads lynched but those are impossible today

Didn't see the claim at the time of posting. Voted to consolidate because NLs are bad. I would rather see one of my three leaning scum/scumreads lynched but those are impossible today

It protects against everything but only has 1 use, unfortunately. :(