CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disliked mancer comments in d1 already due him not even explaining how my vote was useless? How had I been prodded to use my vote better? While I think I understand what mancer may have meant by SB calling me scummy(he meant SB calling me scummy in the mafiascum game) this still doesn't make sense considering SB called me scum in a game where I was town and mancer seems to think i'm scum? Also now I realize what's even worse is that he hadn't even mentioned my vote being useless or anything like that before but it seems to come out of the blue. (You could say that I did the same with randa but that was because I hadn't read randa).

Mancer should explain who shin is trying to distance himself from because inthis he mentions shin might be trying to distance himself from somone but who?

Mancer in this says randa was waffling but never actually mentions randa waffling anywhere?

In this mancer says what makes him worse for his indecicive reads if other plays have also had this problem. This actually doesn't make sense considering one of the big reasons he voted Bluedoom was because he waffled alot and yet he calls his own reads indecisive. What makes bluedoom worse?

Overall I feel like the dude's just making claims that really don't make sense at all and just come out of nowhere plus the hypocriscy which is really bad considering I felt that was a big part of his Bluedoom case

##vote mancer

BBM how does a bad case make townie sb! less town? A bad case isn't exactly a scummy case.

well, nothing like watching Toronto lose 9-2, except maybe watching you guys lynch Randa without a claim so bad

It makes me wary because yesterday he went from 'I have no issues with Randa' (albeit fairly in the phase) to voting Randa at deadline more-or-less sheeping my case and then he turned around today and started a case on me which is comprised of stuff that shows he didn't read half my posts because literally the only thing that wasn't incorrect or something I'd already responded to was "BBM used 'don't give him towncred' instead of 'should be null'"

I'm suffering a classic case of Day 2 Demotivation, which seems to be happening to me in like every game these days, sigh.

Skimmed SB's posts but his content is mostly agreeable except for the vote on me and that's not really worth 180ing on everything else for, so instead I'll just 90 to neutral or something.

hashtag yolo ##Vote: Euklyd lurker lynches ftw

Euklyd's content-posts are...

#253, aka waffling on Shin, 'SB feels like town but meh', and 'I'm not townreading Refa and he's also doing this suspicious thing, but he's really only a nullread'

#542, aka 'the Randa wagon sucked but the main proponents flipped town so whoops?'

I know I said that there's probably scum on the Randa wagon and there probably still are but I don't really know which of my town/neutral reads are wrong.

damnit I accidentally clicked post and didn't heil myself I'm almost as bad as you guys for lynching Randa without a claim

Mitsuki should explain her vote on SB more, particularly the part comparing it to his MLP play because I want to see more from someone else who is unsure about SB

also Prims are we getting a sub for Larsa?

and before I forget again HEIL MYSELF

Also sigh I forgot to say about Euklyd, the bit about Randa just feels very token because it's only sometimes that the main proponents of a mislynch are scum; it's much more often that it's people who jump on later for bad reasons that are scum. So it doesn't really feel very real of him to just dismiss looking at the Randa wagon for potential scum just because some people on the wagon flipped town.

I wouldn't even be saying this if you guys hadn't screwed up and lynched Randa without a claim makes you think

HEIL MYSELF

I find it funny how the players who are voting me are the players who I found scummy (Junk and Shin). Do I smell a conspiracy here?

Here are some facts I need to address:

I called you (Junk) out for a contradictory vote, not a useless vote. You started out by casing and voting me but changed your vote to Shin instead despite not scum reading him at all.

[spoiler=Relevant Quotes]

I don't get this at all considering dormio had the first serious vote of the game. What did you want him to contribute on anyway?

Also why couldn't kirsche say the claim was a joke?

I also dislike how mancer keeps on flip flopping on his dormio read. He quotes refa's post saying why he didn't think dormio was scum and says he agrees on it but in his next post he seems to be scumreading dormio?

I'm confused by Mancer's SB vote. I don't get how disliking a persons interpretations of other peoples post makes them scummy and how SB was trying to make an excuse to bandwagon? I'll admit though his bluedoom case is better.

##Unvote:

##Vote shin

also you can't expect a response from me at 4:00 AM shin XD

The player I called out for having a useless vote was Shin. He voted for you, a player who was inactive and not under much fire in this post:

(Note that he barely mentions you at all in that same post.)

It certainly was an interesting ED1, now I can start having some real fun!

Somehow, Boron reads as incredibly cautious, like super cautious. Understandably, she's got a lot of work going on right now, so that might be it. Recalling British Mafia, she was really pushing town forward, but it's not like she's currently trying to hide. I'm kinda null for now.

Votes on me aren't an issue but Mitsuki's one on me feels really easy. It's essentially the same case that the entire herd have been sheeping. Voicedwhat I meant about the meta comment quite some while ago, but that seems to be something people tend to ignore. Essentially, both her top reads are based on the meta comment. I feel like she's hanging around in the background.

Mancer's vote on SB is reactionary and very self-conscious. The logic that Dormio drew attention in order to gain town-cred is a bit of a stretch. I'd be willing to buy the logic that Dormio made a weak case, but not that he engineered one to cause a riot and make himself look good. SB does raise a valid point about Mancer's agreeability with anything Dormio related. His #219 seems like a smooth way to change his stance on me without doing anything.

Dormio's #202 is a filler post, I don't really see what it achieves other than "I'm still voting Shin".

SB, my stance on BBM is whilst he tends to be agreeing and disagreeing with stuff on the surface. Like BBM's catchphrase with this game is "I can agree with X case". He's kinda in the same boat as Boron. They're there, they're reading but they seem to be testing the waters rather than diving in. It's still fairly early so it's a null sign, but if it were to continue in to D2 or something, that's when I'd take issue.

Junko vote is what. I may need to reread but I cannot see where it came from. You "agreeing with stuff" looks really bad, it gives the impression that you're even following the game.

Marth, are you scumreading BBB,? You said you can understand where Mancer/Randa are coming from but it doesn't sound like you're particularly reading either of them as scum.

snip for relevance

##Unvote

##Vote: Junko

Very uncommitted. I'm not sure if it's possible to lurk on D1, but I've barely noticed Junko other than where he literally posts to show he exists.

Kinda scummy: Junko > Mitsuki > Mancer

Kinda eh: Marth > Boron = BBM

Everyone else: Them

Handsome tier: Shin

Not satisfied by this post either:

Not the Junko YAWN. I dunno, it may seem silly but I was hoping I could grab Junko's attention. Curse this SHINQUISITION.

He said he was hoping to get a reaction from you but since you were not around and there weren't much votes on you, there really was almost no pressure exerted by Shin's vote on you. Thus, I felt that that vote of Shin's served no purpose.

Also, he basically leaves his vote on you for the rest of Day 1 despite not getting any reactions from you and having other stronger reads on other players as well.

This post of his pings me as well:

Mancer, you know that I've got a read on you, putting a vote on you wouldn't serve much purpose other than saying "I really don't like Mancer."

Don't really like this logic of his at all. This makes me feel like he either does not see the importance of his vote or that he is being unhelpful with his vote deliberately. This is especially so since many players have pointed him out for not voting me as well.

This is scummy to me because it pings me as a distancing attempt. If Shin flips scum, I might want to look at some of his scum reads' behaviors for associative tells.

Look at the text in red. Pretty explanatory. By Shin's scum reads I was clearly referring to kirsche, Paperblade, BBM, you (Junk) and Dormio, some of the players that Shin had found scummy for quite a bit of the game.

He pretty much called out a number of players for being scum but if you look at his vote history, he doesn't ever vote or push some of the players he found scummy much at all. This places him in a situation where he can easily follow up with wagoning his (theoretical) scum buddies or defend them when they are being attacked. This is what I meant by distancing. This is all inconsequential until Shin actually flips scum though. Hence, I did not elaborate on this earlier on.

After ISOing the relevant players, my scum rewards are in this order: Bluedoom > Randa > Shin > Junk > Dormio from most scummy to least scummy.

snipped for relevance

Randa is next because Randa has way so many posts but like so little of them has content. He fluffs so much and I don't really get his Paperblade vote as well? I don't see Randa scum hunting anyone at this point in time and he seems to be quite active and reading the thread? This reminds me of his Guitar Mafia playstyle although he was more sarcastic and unhelpful in that game.

This was my original case on Randa for your information. It was based off of an ISO of Randa where I noticed the trend in the posts that Randa was making.

Regarding the indecisiveness: It was more on indecisiveness on how to read players. That is different for waffling which is making posts that don't have much content or jumping around too much between a town and scum read of players. I have not done much of this (apart from my thoughts on Dormio and SB). My indecisiveness was more of being unable to decide who might be scum among the list of players in the thread.

BEFORE I BEGIN:

- Mitsuki, target me!

- To whoever targeted me with THAT last night - you are the best, thanks.

I know kirsche had something he mentioned about me in late D1, and my reaction to that was "eh, I'm busy, and screw the lot of you for ending the phase before I got home that night".

Now, starting from N1. . .

Via's post on me. I don't suggest vig shots on people that I have a town read on, unless they're an oracle or something. Junko's posts were really hard to read, as he'd quote something two or three times with no explanation, while othertimes posting things that looked liked it needed a quote. Furthermore, he didn't really respond to the early votes on him at the time I brought it up. Ignoring votes is scummy, and because of his posting style, I felt it would be really hard to get any sort of coherent response out of him - thus, the call for a vig shot. Unfortunately, SOMEONE flipped vig, so that's out of the question.

I'm not sure about this but could Dormio's Switch command have something to do with Levity dying last night?

Is this really important right now?

looking back an hour later the top of the post looks really weird because i initially put my vote at the top of it, oh well

complaints about lynching randa without a claim are dumb because none of his counterwagons had claimed either?

Marth had an indirect claim, but I'm still not happy with his slot.

I know she does it was town too which makes it even more annoying. There's nothing more irritating than having to look at blatently scummy content and think "Is this their meta or are they scum?" so my compromise is to keep a close eye on them.

The obvious solution is for people to improve their play style. . .and that's not totally impossible (just ask SB/Blitz). I really don't like it when people are excused for doing scummy things because meta says they play like scum - what about those times that someone really IS scum?

Anyways I thought about it overnight and I've decided that Marth is more likely to be town. I don't think scum would be so eager to hammer Randa at deadline knowing it was going to be a mislynch? It's generally town that are more eager for flips since they don't know the alignment of the person getting lynched.

I don't like this, because I see that hammer as a null tell. . .but I'm biased, because that hammer also meant that I couldn't get my last few words in, since I got home two hours before the scheduled phase end time (this is a SUBTLE HINT not to pull the same thing this day phase).

If I were scum trying not to draw attention to myself, I'd have to say I'd be doing an incredibly poor job. Mancer, I feel like you're not reading what I'm saying at all. It's essentially "No vote, must be scum". If I were doing absolutely nothing, I wouldn't be producing said reads to begin with. I really feel like Mancer's essentially just coming up with reasons to try and justify his vote.

##Vote: Mancer

I appreciate that this may appear reactionary, but I'm not really impressed with the reasons Mancer's producing. The last line in particular really bothers me, especially with the logic he's trying to pass.

I kinda need to sleep but I'll try and do stuff in the morning, maybe.

You're scum because your current avatar is an insult to art :P:

Voting Mancer - whatever. Pointing out how it appears - do not like, but I'm not filing it under outright scummy simply because of the amount of attention you garnered D1. I'll decide what I think of the vote, thankyouverymuch.

I hate that the mafia killed two of my strongest townreads- they also contributed a lot to the game ;-; Who are all these mooks who make some random post during a phase and then do nothing all day long?

I have work, so there!

Much better, though the post quality jump has my attention. I can think of at least one town-sided reason as to what happened, which is why it's a null tell in my books. Someone needs to flip, but I think I know what happened.

I find it funny how the players who are voting me are the players who I found scummy (Junk and Shin). Do I smell a conspiracy here?

This statement pisses me off more than it should. Do you think that they're scumbuddies? Because if not, that last bit was completely unnecessary.

---

Too many people in this game are inactive, and it's annoying. ;/

Wasn't overly happy with Mancer D1, and am too damn tired to parse his D2, except that I wish he'd drop the random thoughts. I don't agree with Shin's read on kirsche, since I think that a miller claim would be risky to the point of stupid for the mafia. I'd post more, but I just got a call from my mom and she needs me to go somewhere. I'll get to the rest of the analysis and a vote tomorrow, because I'd like to see you guys try to make a coherent mafia post after being kept awake by a bunch of ten-year-old girls who found a half-dozen giant roaches in their cabin.

(also, Mom wants me to go somewhere)

Votals

Shin (2): kirsche, Mancer

Mancer (2): Shin, Junk

Paperblade (1): Bluedoom

SB (1): Mitsuki

BBM (1): SB

Euklyd (1): BBM

Not voting (9): Da Bear, Dormio, eclipse, Euklyd, Paperblade, Polydeuces, Reinfleche/Refa, Shinori, Larsa

@Refa and Rein: Are you confirmed to each other? I guess you are, but just in case.

@Mitsuki you should make someone watch Randa so that he can't be killed (not me)

That's what I said on my previous post, I'm going to make Eclipse (since she confirmed) watch Randa unless Randa's slot remains empty.

Mitsuki can you explain more about the SB thing compared to MLP? Also, I don't really get your point about SB having been able to make these same points earlier. Where's the scum intent in that? Maaaaybe if they're buddies and SB didn't want him to be lynched until today but that seems kind of a stretch.

It's basically gut, altough the main common point is probably that both cases seemed opportunistic.
It's scummy even if they're not buddies because I don't think SB wouldn't notice all of the points he's brought up now in his first read. It feels opportunistic to bring those up all of a sudden when everyone else is already suspecting Mancer, regardless of Mancer's alignment. I still think it's worth it to look into Mancer though.

@Mitsuki, I only noticed half of the stuff because I reread and made some notes overnight (but it was like 2am so I decided "fuck writing this up right now". And my vote on Randa wasn't based upon him contradicting anything yesterday? It was because his content was lackluster and it looked like he was just kind of agreeing on things rather than trying to use his questions in order to help him scumhunt. And the contradictions are scummy because it makes it look like he's just trying to push everything he can and it doesn't look like there's an ongoing thought process in his posts (another example of this is him dropping me very suddenly and having to be prodded to explain his read on me, and even then it was a really lame read). Admittedly the demotivation thing might be a bit of a stretch, it seems less significant at not 2am I guess.

My point was that as you'd have noticed some of the things you've pointed out now during D1.

Never said I had an issue with your Randa vote. However, here you said that you thought BBM's case was good, which was entirely based on Randa contradicting himself. Don't like this justification.

Fair enough on why Mancer's contradictions in particular are scummy.

Before I get to ISOs:

Why is taking my time to out my role scummy instead of bad play though.

This is because I feel scum are more hesitant to out their role and would be more likely to discuss with their teammates about what to do with it, whereas town would likely be more impulsive.

Whilst part of it was to get a reaction, I wanted elaboration, so there's a difference there.

Why did you not clarify this though? Quote goes

">reaction test
ok

Then moves her vote and you say nothing. No correction, no elaboration, even when asked, and just let it carry the lynch momentum away from you. You had no intention of being truthful, you just deceived everyone into thinking it was just a reaction test, reaped the benefits and now are stepping back from it after getting called out for it. It's getting ridiculous how people are ignoring it because you're Shin, you have bullshitted your way out of a lynch and are getting away with it.

BBM/Marth/whoever else: How scummy and anti-town does Shin have to be before people actually lynch him?

I don't think scum would be so eager to hammer Randa at deadline knowing it was going to be a mislynch?

This is really easily faked imo and besides I wouldn't call asking for permission to finish a determined lynch "eager". I still think Marth is more likely town than not but this is a poor reason to drop what was basically your biggest living scumread going into N1.

Only complaint is probably that it doesn't feel like he's really trying as hard as he could to get Shin lynched?

Dunno what to say to this, pretty sure I've been calling Shin out for his shit in every one of my posts for quite a while?

hashtag yolo ##Vote: Euklyd lurker lynches ftw

This is going to do nothing to further the gamestate.

I don't agree with Shin's read on kirsche, since I think that a miller claim would be risky to the point of stupid for the mafia.

Is this the only reason eclipse? What do you think of my actions in thread?

The obvious solution is for people to improve their play style. . .and that's not totally impossible (just ask SB/Blitz). I really don't like it when people are excused for doing scummy things because meta says they play like scum - what about those times that someone really IS scum?

Funny because I was talking about you. Speaking of scummy actions: Where is your vote?

Uh oh running out of time, probably can't ISO everyone rip:

paperblade first:

Mancer/Shin wagons suck because I can't read them well.

ez cop out, especially annoying as I'm scumreading both of them! If you can't read Shin/Mancer directly, what do you make of the cases on them?

Also there's too many people can I just afk for like 3 day phases and come back when half of you are dead?

This is especially worrying for because I vaguely recall he likes flaking until lategame as scum because he feels like it's easier to case people there. Then he sits on his Randa case and doesn't elaborate on it at all!

Go read the last 2 days of the first CYOR: http://serenesforest...43778&p=2767400

I read CyoR D1 again and he was pretty active , maybe not the biggest caser, but he'd be commenting often on people's cases and the like so meta is not in his favour. I get that he's busy but the stuff he did in his posts there aren't really what he's doing here post-Dormio (very little motive analysis here).

BBM is misrepresenting Marth's case on me

Elaborate yo (this bit isn't scummy I just want to get how).

The rest of his content is either the PR thing or explaining how he's busy.

tl;dr definitely a weaker scum read (there's just not very much to go on aside from meta), but what he has is definitely bad and needs expanding on. Do you think BBM is scummy (lots of sarcastic comments regarding him)? If not, who IS scummy?

Out of time :<

Well, kirsche, Shin's Quote vote didn't give me scumvibes at the relevant point in the game because there was less to go on and if he felt they were graspy bout their cases and he couldn't follow them pressure voting them is fine.

His Dormio case would be a BAD SCUMVOTE because trying to find new (and even bad) reasoning to hop on to the wagon which was already big would just bring attention to himself. Its just a horrible scum tactic and I don't expect Shin to ever do that.

Junko vote is dumb yeah what did he expect to get from voting a less active player in the game towards deadline? This is probably the only vote I can call scummy from his end and even then I'm not feeling as strong about it here.

Mancer vote I can see where he's coming from but I still think its a dumb OMGUS which PAINS ME because its also part of Town!Shin's Meta ( I have never seen scum! Shin ever bother about OMGUS)

Too keep it short: Scum!Shin is terribly opportunistic and makes votes at convenient times (like deadlines after flaking for an entire phase) but none of his votes in this game have been opportunistic at all save for the Dormio vote, which would be a terrible scumvote as I explained above.

This is because I feel scum are more hesitant to out their role and would be more likely to discuss with their teammates about what to do with it, whereas town would likely be more impulsive.

How does that apply here? This game began on N0.

So instead of trying to read Mancer's ISO again I chose the smart option and went to ISO him in Encounter mafia, focusing on D2 (The NOC War). He was town there. Overall he was much easier to understand there and he feels more spontaneous and relaxed there than he does here. Part of this may come because he's being suspected, but I think this is true during the whole course of the game, and not just when he's been put under pressure.

I'd be ok with this lynch, but I feel stronger about SB. Also trusting Refa on not lynching Mancer yet or something.

My stance is clear; I'd be fine with a Mancer lynch too but Refa says he shouldn't be lynched because REASONS and I trust Refa now so I guess we can lynch someone else. GOnna stick with my vote because lurkscum/ inactivescum are dangerous w00t.

So this reply was mostly done last night but then i noticed i had a last minute maths assignment to do for today so i rageslept afterwards. Will probably only mafiapost after RP stuff so yeah.

SB stop being semantic; 'don't give him towncred' is essentially the same thing as 'he should be null' and the reason I used the first wording over the second is because several people explicitly said that they thought Dormio ending RVS was townie.

More of my read on this part was tone than semantics, but idk. Maybe I am turning into Grassbridger or something. I still get the same feeling looking back at the line though, so >.>

Also the point with me attacking Marth for attacking the Dormio wagon being attacking the Paperblade wagon was something Marth pointed out in his first response to my vote, on D1, and I responded to it. I said that his reason for picking on the Dormio wagon seemed like he was doing it for the sake of doing it for ez content. And you didn't even read what I said about Marth today properly. >_> I didn't say HAMMERER IS TOWN (Marth didn't even hammer for one thing), I said that Marth's tone near the end of the phase seemed really eager to find out the flip, which is generally indicative of town rather than scum because scum already know what the alignment of the flip.

Yeah, but couldn't someone make the same argument about you and the Paper suspicions, except that Paper was more low key than Dormio ED1? I did misread the hammering stuff though so uh gg.

The explanation for me saying Via was worse is that Via's Paper vote was purely based on meta of 'Paperblade is lurking' while Marth's had more to it than that. This is something I said in that paragraph itself. Seriously, read my posts properly if you're going to vote me (although I don't know what I'm expecting from someone who lynched Randa without a claim).

It wasn't the reasons themselves that were the issue (guess I should've been clearer on this) but the fact that there was no clear reasons why what Via did was apparently worse (and it looked like what Marth did was on a pretty similar level to Via suspicionwise to me so yeah).

finally, 'I have nothing to say about Shin' is something I said at one point in time and then I had to repeat it once, that's all. After that I actually did give my own opinions on Shin, #210, #329, #427...

also why am I suddenly worse than Mancer? You posted after Refa said the thing about not lynching Mancer and didn't vote me there or even unvote Mancer.

The "nothing to say about Shin" was kind of me miswording shit from notes, it was meant to be how your opinions on him seemed like... really brief? Like they were basically an afterthought. And there's a lot of stuff kind of addressing the circumstances around Shin without really looking at Shin himself which is kind of bugs me, although I might just be kind of biased by the fact I caught Prims via this last game or something. Idk.

You already corrected yourself on when I voted, but yeah. Ftr I don't think you're worse than Mancer, I only switched off because of what Refa was posting.

Uh oh guess whos been drinking agian!

Everything worked! :kreygasm:

Spoke to soon I gyess.

i had a last minute maths assignment to do for today so i rageslept afterwards.

Shoutout for MATHS.

How does that apply here? This game began on N0.

Oh right there was a N0. Sure w/e.

Shin's Quote vote didn't give me scumvibes at the relevant point in the game because there was less to go on and if he felt they were graspy bout their cases and he couldn't follow them pressure voting them is fine.

There was enough to go on tghough so it's really weak. Who do you make of my point regarding the reactinn test?

Cba to actually ISO people right now so this wil do! SB's last post was good.

So three things.

1. I have returned from the dead, both in the game and real life.

2. I apologize for getting sick, still am sick but nowhere near as bad. I really couldn't do anything about but still I apologize.

3. IMO that was not an example of any meta that will ever be needed again. That was an example of my "I have a 100+ degree fever and can't form coherent thoughts" meta. Which can burn for all I care.

ugh my post didn't go through last night

BBM, you're misrepping Marth because his case isn't that I'm scummy for being dumb, it's that he thinks I am playing to my scum meta (which I disagree with but isn't something you should just dismiss out of hand)

I'm conflicted on whether or not this is scummy of you, though

So then I ended up doing RP host stuff instead of RP post stuff. Oops.

@Refa, are you sure we can't murder Mancer today? >.>

I get a really weird feeling about Shin and Mancer's recent interactions in the last page? I dunno, they feel kind of forced, but I don't know how to describe it properly.

BBM's more recent posts are okay I guess but I'd like him to explain his townreads and stuff if he's at the point of pushing lurkervotes already, and although I can buy the Euklyd case, what do you think of other lurkers like Poly/Shinori?

My point was that as you'd have noticed some of the things you've pointed out now during D1.

Never said I had an issue with your Randa vote. However, here you said that you thought BBM's case was good, which was entirely based on Randa contradicting himself. Don't like this justification.

Fair enough on why Mancer's contradictions in particular are scummy.

You can't read my thoughts so this doesn't work? I semi-dropped Mancer for dumb reasons D1 which is why I didn't pay attention to his later posts too closely, but even so people miss things when reading so I don't get why it's scummy.

I thought BBM's case on Randa looked good at a glance and which led me to reread him myself. So it wasn't really the basis of my vote, it was just what got me looking at the slot again.

kirsche, why are town more impulsive about outing a unique role than scum is if they want towncred? It's not like the role can do anything hidden so ???

I think I'd go for a Paper lynch at this point just because of the complete lack of anything and it feels like he's semi-coasting away when there's no pressure on him. It feels like he's just kind of withdrawn into the background at this point which is kind of strange? Town Paperblade struggles with earlygame yeah but he doesn't struggle with content where there are 30 pages and he's basically picking at minor points on BBM. And the fact that he was like "man why didn't this posts work last night" and then he posts one line of actual content shows that uh... basically nothing of value happened while he was sleeping? I don't really buy this.

fuckit #yolo

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

I have tomorrow afternoon off so I can reread stuff later and sleep now. o7