SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

Gilgamesh got stabbed a lot rip.

Hello, King Gilgamesh.

Fake claim mafia is nothing without Self-Aligned Weak Watcher. Being as I'm the only one capable of creating such an amazing fakeclaim, I /guess/ I should represent.

You are Weak Watcher Survivor, Mafia Self-Watcher/Jack of all Trades. Despite how ridiculous this claim is, Elieson used it not once - but twice. The second time, he even changed it to Weak Watcher Survivor 2-shot Vigilante Rogue with a 1-shot safety net against his weak modifier. And he almost won with it, somehow. He did successfully screw over my scumteam though - thanks a lot for that, Eli.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Watch USER". You will spend the night phase keeping watch over USER, but since you are so full of shit, you will end up fucking up your report and learning everyone who visits yourself instead.

In addition, you may perform ONE of the following actions each night phase alongside your watch. You may not perform three actions in a single night.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Voyeur USER". You will spend the night checking what actions are performed on USER, but again, you will somehow manage to screw it up and find out what action they performed instead.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Follow USER". You will spend the night checking what actions USER performed, but will end up discovering all actions that target them instead.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Track USER". You will spend the night checking who USER visits. Somehow, this report will actually be accurate. Unless you manage to somehow target a ninja or something.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Baffle USER." You will claim Weak Watcher Survivor 2-shot Vigilante Rogue with a 1-shot safety net to USER, who will be so confused by your claim that he will forget to perform his night actions. Anyone coming to kill him will also be be similarly confused and leave without completing their action.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Mindfuck USER's visitors". You will claim the same role to anyone who targets USER that night, confusing them and preventing them from performing any actions on USER that night.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win when the mafia has achieved parity with the town, and all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Elieson pls stop doing questionable things.

Night 2 continues as normal.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats right folks, im a public NightVig. get hyped.

if im not ninja'd right now by sb, youll see how badass the parameters of my role are. i get to bypass NAR!

since im practically confirmed town i will allow public influence to be had on my future kills. that way i can blame it on whoever if i shoot town, and take the credit if i shoot scum. its a win win!

that is, if i survive past toNight. doc plz :)?

oh would you look at that looks like weapons is pretty much cleared too.

swag!

since either me or weapons will be dying toNight (scum youd be downright SILLY to try letting both of us live), doc should be on one of us. hope you choose right!

damn scum lost a pretty NASTY joat. sorry you guys got stuck with gilgamesh, boy was he bad!

i THINK its safe to say scum no longer has an rb (since part of gilgamesh's joat is a jailer and a... NA doc? idk but whatever the mindfuck is), so thats a plus!

ill put in some legwork today when i get the chance to go to a computer in order to find some associative reads on gilgamesh.

oh also @haters, THIS is why i was being pretty cryptic D1. cant afford to get NK'd when im towns chances of shooting scum in the face now can i?!

ATTENTION EVERYBODY URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

i lied. im a one-shot vig.

in short, i thought itd be smart to act like i have more than one shot cuz it puts the fear of death in scum, but then again the fact that im essentially a confirmed townie puts that same fear in scum via the numbers game. plus, yall might use your pr's to help me get a vig shot through, when in the end im pretty much a glorified vanilla townie. the risks of maintaining the lie just isnt worth it.

sorry ;_;

doc should still be on either me or weapons since were both confirmed town

duuuuuuude i just slept

for 12 hours

and my sleep schedules been fucked lately

so i have zero regrets about not rereading last night. i wont have the time to do it till later on today, but todays the day that it happens :)

MAN ive never felt this good at 8:49 am

Someone got tired of eclipse blabbing, and decided to silence them for good.

Hello, eclipse.

I know. There's absolutely no reason to lynch you, aside from shutting you up.

You are Psych Outing His Team, Town Loud Tracker/Neighbour. In Death Note Mafia, there was a huge group of Masons (including a Hidden player Cop iirc or something like that because #balance) but Psych accidentally revealed it to one of the anti-town players and they outed it all in thread. And then everyone lynched Psych anyway, despite the fact that he was confirmed town BECAUSE he was in the mason group. Good job, Psych.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Bugging USER". You will annoy USER until they tell you who they targeted.

In addition, you are a Neighbour with Hannah. You may talk to them outside of the thread in this quicktopic at any time, but you do not know their alignment.

Lastly, because you are so bad at keeping secrets, the existence of your neighbourhood will be outed at the start of Day 1, and your night results will be posted at the beginning of every day phase - should you survive to blab about them.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

Maybe these hits aren't so great after all...

It is now Day 3. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Does anybody get how Eclipse crumbed her results? I can't make heads or tails of it.

Also don't like Gorf aggressively self clearing himself. That Gilgamesh shot was literally the easiest bus I've ever seen possible. Be back later.

@Gaius, apparently eclipse's role crumbs it in the mod's dayly post. I'm pretty sure that whoever eclipse targeted either didn't act or didn't target anybody (or was ninja idfk)

IMO Gorf could've just rid out the game as an insomniac and not shot his buddy. Plus given Rudy's role it'd be hard to rationalize shooting your buddy before you could attempt to pull in some night results especially since he'd be a priority lynch for today.

I still question the validity of weapon as an ITP checker, his results could've made sense as a bent claim for a Role cop result given the flip. I'm far more confident in Town!Gorf than Town!Weapons. Dunno if scum RoleCop would be too powerful when combined with Rudy's role though, I'm open to anybody with game balance confidence to help me get a better grasp of that possibility.

Still awaiting content from Marth but

##Vote Hannah

The soft defense + waffle of Gilgamesh here, confidence of Gilgamesh flipping as #1 scum here, and weirdly later asking why Gilgamesh would be scum here don't maintain any kind of consistency, and reads to me more like noob!scum trying to keep involved with discussion but the lack of a vote just looks like buddying (well the lack of a vote anywhere really)

##Vote: J

Everything I said yesterday still stands. And thanks Elie, but what do you think she meant by "Prims, BBM, J, Elieson, Hannah?"? And that is true, considering we would have lynched Gilgamesh today.

Also @everyone, so you think 9/3/1 numbers are safe to assume? With a killing 3rd party, I highly doubt four mafia.

and tbh i kinda feel you regarding weapons @elie, but its a bit of a stretch to think that a rolecop would target shinori at the state that the game was at. i didnt buy that eclipse + hannah were JUST neighbors, and im SURE that all of the "why arent they saying all that much" players (gilg, mancerslot, yolo, and hannah are the ones that come to my head atm) arent on one giant team, and idk about you but when i have a rolecop on my team those are usually my top priorities to investigate. granted i dont think shin would be the first person id check as an itp checker but then again im not sure how to hunt itp.

plus, i think itd be totally unwise for scum to tie themselves to their mate to try and (falsely) back up their claim.

so yea not clear, but i think itd be pretty weird to see em on the same team.

Marth = Bluedoom = Magnificence Incarnate fyi

##Vote: J

Everything I said yesterday still stands. And thanks Elie, but what do you think she meant by "Prims, BBM, J, Elieson, Hannah?"? And that is true, considering we would have lynched Gilgamesh today.

Also @everyone, so you think 9/3/1 numbers are safe to assume? With a killing 3rd party, I highly doubt four mafia.

and tbh i kinda feel you regarding weapons @elie, but its a bit of a stretch to think that a rolecop would target shinori at the state that the game was at. i didnt buy that eclipse + hannah were JUST neighbors, and im SURE that all of the "why arent they saying all that much" players (gilg, mancerslot, yolo, and hannah are the ones that come to my head atm) arent on one giant team, and idk about you but when i have a rolecop on my team those are usually my top priorities to investigate. granted i dont think shin would be the first person id check as an itp checker but then again im not sure how to hunt itp.

plus, i think itd be totally unwise for scum to tie themselves to their mate to try and (falsely) back up their claim.

so yea not clear, but i think itd be pretty weird to see em on the same team.

It's just a thought; i dunno why weapons ever even scanned shinori as ITP checker vs theoretical rolecop (if he said it and i missed it plz cite because i can't find it). Shinori's D1 consisted mostly of banter with Gorf though

But yea that's what I mean. it's not proven or anything but it's still just a claim and worth keeping in the back of our heads. I really don't think Weapons and Rudy would've tied themselves together with crossclaiming and all that, but it's also a really ballsy gambit and "so obviscum that it can't be real" kinda thing. I'm still with More-Leaning-Town!Weapons, but when compared to someone like gorf who shot Rudy for an immediate flip, there's a clear difference between likelyhood-of-being-town between the two slots. I'm not really concerned with either when it's like a 99% for one and a 85% for the other.

@Omega, why 1 between? Why not both potentially?

oops forgot

@Gaius I think those were her scumreads? also 11/3/1 makes more sense than 10/4/1, since shinori could kill on even nights, the game could be at Kingmaker (4/4/1) on D3 following a mislynch if it were the latter and that's really bad balance, what with 2 mislynches, 2 mafia kills, 1 ITP kill and 1 vig misfire

i feel less inclined to think prims is scum cuz the laziness wasnt all that apparent D2, but then again i could be wrong.

j's has really really bad reactions to things and really stupid conclusions, not to mention an inherent lack of proactivity that shouldve been absolved D2. in that post where he was like "one of aa and omega were scum," the reasons behind that logic for both of us were trash, and it didnt help that there was NO basis for the distance between us from his perspective. i "rubbed him the wrong way," and he recycled the same reasonings other players were using to find you scummy. i expect that from people who arent aware of your quiet meta. i dont expect that from town!j. his response to gaius' case on him in particular was really bad too; it could basically be summed up as j kinda just condescendingly shrugging him off in hopes that he lets it go.