Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The denizens of the Stadium of Light awaken to the sound of an announcement; "NOW IT'S REIN TIME 8]"

Mysterious. Either way, when an inspection is conducted of the area, the news is grave indeed.

Smug Brit is found to have been shoved off the top of the Stadium of Light, his hench alpha musculature apparently unable to save him.

You are Adebayo BEAST Akinfenwa.

154d24c68a590703e57b92d1fad24bfa.png

The strongest man in all of football is a 32-year old Englishman in the fourth tier. Now playing for AFC Wimbledon, you crush defenders with your fully sick swole 16 stone of pure power. Phwoarrrrrrr. Nobody knows why you fight, or from whence you came. Or who you fight for, for that matter...

Your role is that of a vigilante. As you are hench as fuck, you can murder people with consummate ease. Every night, you may choose to take someone to the fucking cleaners. They will be a dead man by morning. You may not go two nights in a row without murdering somebody.

The puzzling appearance of psychotically ripped alphas aside, your inquisitiveness is cut somewhat short by the discovery of another corpse; that of Camtech.

You are Yohan Kebab. For the purposes of blending in, you have adopted the pseudonym of Emanuele Giaccherini.

a36e46208729407bc3e70a66efe9703a.png

Yohan Kebab... or, at least, that's what Joe 'Fucking' Kinnear thinks, and nothing you say will change his mind. Fucking rosbif. Your actual surname is Cabaye, and you're really cut over the whole affair. Also you're frankly better than Newcastle, but you've told your suitors in PSG there's just one last thing you've got to do before you leave...

Your role is that of a redirector. Every night, you may leak transfer rumours about yourself, sending another player straight to another and redirecting all their actions.

You notice some of the paper at the bottom of his contact has been mysteriously ripped off. Strange.

Refreshingly unmysterious, for once, is the appearance of yet a third body - Refa's.

You are Guy Who Punched A Horse. For the purposes of blending in, you have adopted the pseudonym of Roy Keane.

hqdefault.jpg

You punched a fucking horse. You're fucking mental.

Your role is that of a grunt. A pawn in the mafia, but still possessing an informed position in the elite minority.

A lot to deal with. Ohhh, how can you deal with the trauma? Do you have the mental strength to press on?

Of course you can. Time to hang someone, lads. Day Three begins.

re: Rapier questioning my BP: the post was a crumb, yes. I'm not lynchproof or survivor though.

I think FFM's interactions with the scumteam don't really slot him in as the fifth member. Get the impression Refa was white-knighting him from a "I know this guy is just easily misread town" PoV and thought Marf's condescending remark was from a similar place. Refa was also a push on the Shin wagon, which makes me feel better about that.

##Vote: Polydeuces

Seemed like Refa was ignoring him on purpose; there was a point where Refa asked me about Poly, and another one where Poly was in the "list of everybody else" when Poly had done enough to read at that point, some of which was pretty damn scummy.

This is action-spec, but kirsche may be scum because of how blatantly oblivious he was of vig!SB during their exchange. Also dislike how he went from "Cam is bad for 0 effort" and voting Cam to preferring SB when SB's Cam vote wasn't a strong enough push to start a counterwagon.

Blitz, results?

what is this i don't even

whatever

I won't be here because I'll be busy tomorrow (and it's 1 AM right now), but I'll re-read a few ISOs and check interactions to see who's more likely to be scum. I wouldn't be opposed to a Kirsche or a Poly lynch myself. Shin seems less likely to be scum now that Refa was lynched. Weapons hates me, but I don't even know anymore is he's scum (can't we be friends? =) ).

Kind of curious to know how many people actually thought I was scum at endgame.

Anyways down with town. Down with you all.

I suspected Refa was scum after D1 because he seemed more like a "sower of discord", saying stuff here and there about players and not pushing much, but I had nothing on him. I also started doubting SB a bit ever since early D2, though on this case I was wrong. He'd be one of the scum MVP if only the game's shenanigans didn't get to him.

FTR I had Refa pegged as classic "guy who looks town because he posts big walls of text that I haven't really read and don't want to so I'll leave him alone and hope he gets shot; if he lives long enough then I'll reconsider cause otherwise that'll bite me in the ass"

Lol at people saying Rapier is scum. Why is he suspicious again?

thanks

Was SB SK or town?

his role PM called him a vigilante and he was talking about how there is totally a vig in the game so...

Weapons, thoughts on poly/kirsche?

See, I just now tried to read Refa's iso but it's just so hard to care about all that text

thanks

his role PM called him a vigilante and he was talking about how there is totally a vig in the game so...

Weapons, thoughts on poly/kirsche?

Yeah, but he's pink in the OP.

I put Poly/FFM/Cam/Marth/maybe someone else in the same boat after Day 1 and have since forgotten about anything they've really done. As for kirsche, he's not playing to what I remember from his town meta (which IIRC is really quite similar between all games), but I also don't remember kirsche's scum meta at all or even if I've played with scum kirsche before. I'm not reading reclass, so I have to into consideration what other people say. Basically could vote

okay, guys no scum aligned hooker (probably) and I was redirected to Refa, who obviously did nothing

I will make an actual post when I don't have class