Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

hi i'm kinda drunk btu if one od the neightbors is scum i really think it's poly and if eel like he claimed for towncred... idk... like whty would you wait until now to be like "THAT'S WHY I VOTED MANCER" i don't like that

##vote: Poly

##select: cleric

alslo i still haven't reread Marth becaus I'm gay sorry

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i don't feel good about bbm after eli's town flip

i knew elie would flip town btw it made NO sense for scum!elie to act liek that. you gushya re all hetero

Poly's reason for voting Mancer is dumb but he's probably not scum because #metagaming I feel like there have been so many town/scum Neighbours and scum Neighbourizers lately that Prims probably made the Neighbours town/town this time or scum/scum

@Refa- Firstly, we already have a town flip. Secondly, in the best case scenario (assuming you're town here), lynching you is 1 town for 1 scum. Worst case it's a 2 for 0. If we just lynch the person you'd shoot, it would be 0 for 1 or 1 for 0, which is better. Lynching you only makes sense if we actually suspect you, and I don't think anybody really thinks you're scum.

I know I said I'd post more later but I'm kind of down right now so it'll probably have to be tomorrow.

i bet polya nd bbm are scumbuddies he always does this #promafialogic

##unvote

##Vote: BBM

go on and dismiss poly bbm. i'm onto you

actually doiugn like a elimination thing in my head i think it is likely bbm is cum. i need to go to bed i don't want to post anymore like this

#omgus (not really because I thought of this overnight except it still kind of could be classified as such because he expressed suspicion of me yesterday) via might be scum because I feel like he'd make more of an effort to push me if he actually felt like I was scum. Like... he voted me yesterday at a point in the phase where I wasn't going to be lynched and then backed it up with 0 pressure, and right now when he's got the whole day to try and get me lynched if he feels like I'm scum, he's just stating ~vibes and going for a kind of easy Poly vote. I don't really feel any conviction in these vibes despite the fact that Via's been talking about them all game.

But #waffling his tone reads more like it does as town so this is probably just a symptom of him having school meh. Probably won't end up voting for Via tomorrow. tbh I feel like going into PoE mode and saying the scumteam is within shin/xinny/beli/kirsche/via

and cut lol my meta is not that predictable

and I guess the fact that they DID vote me invalidates my point about them going for an easy Poly vote over me

and yeah I'm going to dismiss Poly I would say COME AT ME but you already kind of did

why are you not scum bbm

that last post makes me feel pretty bad about you tbh for reasons i probably can't discuss because #ongoinggame but wow seriously

i don't know hwo to make convincing cases i just went "fuck it" and started goinhg for people who i just feel are scum because i don't have time to mafia right now and regret joining up for this game but i dont feel like subbing out

actually I have no idea where Via's meta is coming from because in the last game I played with Via where I was scum, I was bussing two buddies D1 and didn't mention the other at all until lategame where I went into a Mason gambit, which is totally different from dismissing a case like I would be doing here if Poly was my buddy. And I townread people all the time as town too so ???

I'm not scum because there was really no point to me staying so adamant that Elie was scum even up to the last 30 minutes of D1. I could have just like stopped posting at any point in the last couple hours, and Elie would have been lynched anyways, so. Unless you think I'm like, buddies with Marth or something, my Elie-tunnel has no scum intent in it.

I guess Via could say I'm not playing to townmeta but really if he's going to imply that me tunneling Elie is ~badvibes and then imply the townmeta comes from SFMM4 that's just lol

no it's soemthing else it doesn't have to do with your townmeta. idk you just are not meshing well with me. and I keep getting townreads from pretty much everyong else except Kirsche an Poly, both of whom I have mentioned before, either thar or I have not read them, like Marth. I can talk about it after the game I guess but I think you are scum but would also go for kirsche and Poly today, kirsche is because of ~vibes~ but I'm also borrowing from eclipse's misgivings on him, which I DID mention yesterday I just havem't had time to elaborate.

I still think what Poly did is scummy btw fite me.

*also I DO think kirsche is scum partly because of meta I guess?? but like the only reason I'm relying so much on that this game is because o school, usually I really don't like relying on meta because I am admittedly bad at reading meta, but sometimes I'm not

I see xinny is posting

xinny, something for you to answer while I sleep- if you understood the Elie case when there was like 30 minutes left, why were you considering a no lynch? Saying you understood the case implies that you at the least weren't townreading Elie, so I have to question why you thought a no lynch had any merit at all

I actually do think Poly is town for non-role reasons; his posts don't match up with apathetic!scum!Poly. Like, I've been buddies with Poly when he hasn't cared about a game before, and he just doesn't post at all, whereas he's actually making the effort to put out votes in this game even if his reasoning has been lazy. And I also stand by what I said on D1, that admitting he actually considered the slip to be something entirely different instead of just saying he saw the same thing as Eclipse/me just feels townie? Not really sure how to explain it but it just doesn't match up with apathetic scum Poly who wouldn't want to bother coming up with that new reasoning when he could just cite the same stuff.

DON'Tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightdon'tpickknightwhere'srefa'sdinosaurcomicswhenyouneedthem

Whoever threw a boulder at me you are a genius and have a ridiculous role and I love you so much right now.

I have half a mind to throw caution to the wind right now please let me simmer down my hype

Actually screw it I am the Town Fire Day Vigilante and I can literally vig everyday as long as fire is a chosen element for that day pls let me keep this ascetic town.

(And yes I pushed fire yesterday because I'm a selfish brat but also because refacrumb)

Post with less hype probably coming soon?????

Mancer, who'd you target last night to get disabled until N3?

##Unselect

##Select: Fire

I'm willing to believe Xin for now and I like the idea of a vig right now.

##Unselect

##Select: Fighter

not gonna li]e i feel like such a detriment to town that i wouldn't mind being shot but i'm town so that'd be stupid. also I keep voting holy because my element is holy. in case that wasn't obvious. and my role doesn't have much to do with my element. so Whatever

i like the idea of enabling dayvig. but i kinda do want to use my role though at some point

yeah but you wanna shoot tomorrow don';t you

at any rate if you guys wanted to vote holy for today that'd be cool too wink wink nudge nudge

Poly. My role is activated by the same element as you. In fact, if you are my neighbour, open up your role PM and read it properly please.

I had no roles last night because my role is Dark/Assassin just like yours and the town selected roles were Archer and Fighter.

##Unselect: Knight, ##Select: Fighter

In that case, lets steer clear of voting for Knight then so that Xinnidy can remain safe from scum.

Xinnidy, can you shoot someone today? If you can then in addition to the lynch today, we should discuss who we want vigged.

Mancer, who'd you target last night to get disabled until N3?

##Unselect

##Select: Fire

I'm willing to believe Xin for now and I like the idea of a vig right now.

Actually, if you were my other half, how could you mess this up? O.o.....

((And why do you habe a quote on your signature that's posted on my birthday?))

yeah but you wanna shoot tomorrow don';t you

I sure do but for a moment I thought there was misinformation going on because of wording so I wanted to clarify. Ok.

I don't think marth's actions at lategame make him scummy, rather it's a nulltell as he presented himself to being willing to hammer. No lynch is poor to town no matter what, and the lynch was definitely elieson if anyone, same would go for belisarius, though this one player I take issue from other actions.

From Elieson's wagon, I find Shin's interactions from yesterday fairly opportunistic. His interactions with rapier prior was already suspicious of fencesitting and then he derives a read on Eli very remisnicent of BBM's case while also giving a very noncommital final comment on his lynchee's behavior and role.

It was already mentioned that Belisarius had completely ignored the big wagons until 3 hours before deadline. Whilst voting Marth over Elieson could be used as an argument in his favor the fact Elieson was already at L-1 and would draw the slot a fair bit of attention for lynching them undermines possible town intentions. Slot has very little interactions.

Rapier, one of the more vocal in the elie wagon, pings me from having started being opposed to the wagon, then shifted his read strongly after this post where he addresses Elieson for extrapolated points --one where he doesn't acknowledge a post-edit and another where he doesn't touch he points brought up discussed with BBM again but makes an entire different case on the basis that elieson wasn't contributing, at no point regarding the possibility of demotivation or bringing new points to the case.

Note that there is also a passing, strong defence of the Belisarius slot that is used again when arguing against quote's scumreads, which is fairly extreme hard defence considering they're pushing Elieson for a similar 'excuse to not contribute'.

My radar goes rapier > belisarius > shin right now from wagon analysis and I really think there's scum among the three.

And this is the part where I put my money where my mouth is.

##Select: Fighter

##Vote: Rapier

Alright, now I'm motivated.

I'm just gonna say this now, too: unless there's a second set of neighbours kicking around, I'm Mancer's neighbour. My vote being on him all phase was due to a point someone made about neighbours usually being scum/town nowadays, and three guesses as to which one I suspect Mancer is if that's not the case.

I don't see why you'd wait until now to claim instead of when mancer claimed? Neighbours don't guarantee a 1v1.

xinny, something for you to answer while I sleep- if you understood the Elie case when there was like 30 minutes left, why were you considering a no lynch? Saying you understood the case implies that you at the least weren't townreading Elie, so I have to question why you thought a no lynch had any merit at all

I did not think the reasons were enough to counter-weigh my meta read to null and had a bad gut feeling on some of the elieson votes I wanted to read on (which I felt would be unable to explain in 30 minutes so I decided to keep it short).

I had viewed the wagons at the time as town lynch vs town lynch and did not want either lynched, but I ended up considering no-lynch worse off by being then unable to pick up association reads during Day 2 and then hawked the thread among others to make sure hammer would happen.

I admit that keeping my comment brief was for the worst.

Xinnidy, can you shoot someone today? If you can then in addition to the lynch today, we should discuss who we want vigged.

Yes.

It was already mentioned that Belisarius had completely ignored the big wagons until 3 hours before deadline. Whilst voting Marth over Elieson could be used as an argument in his favor the fact Elieson was already at L-1 and would draw the slot a fair bit of attention for lynching them undermines possible town intentions. Slot has very little interactions.

*Slot has very little interactions, where one is dedicated to defending and putting out reasons not to contribute D1, as well as an empty unvote.

Absentmindedly ending sentences short is very unfortunate.

I'll be sleeping now and will work most of the day tomorrow so expect about 16~17 hours (yep) until I return.

FIRST:

SF's loading is sporadic - sometimes, I'll get a snappy response, othertimes I wonder if my connection stalled. I need to reread from my last D1 post before I attempt any sort of reads. I have a few ideas about what kirsche targeted me with, but I'll leave it up to him on whether or not he thinks outing it is worthwhile. The one thing I do remember:

Refa - Way back when you asked about BBM's tunneling. At the time, I recalled BBM doing more than just talking about Elieson, which is why I didn't think he was as bad as kirsche. I remember skim-reading last night and getting a different impression, BUT I wan to fully read everything first. I think it is in extremely bad form to attempt any sort of worthwhile read on someone before taking notes on their content.