Rate the Unit, Day 69: Caineghis

PKL

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode (JP Maniac). And only hard mode!

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends when the next RTU thread is posted (at this point, it's hard to tell).

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" or "Gives you Bronze Sword" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "she brings a Savior to the team" as an argument.

- BEXP is free to be used in any quantity on any character.

- Skills can be reassigned freely.

- No transfers.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise. I will not throw your vote out if I do not support your opinion. Possible reasons for a tossed vote include: your vote is higher/lower than the vast majority to "balance the score" and failure to justify a radically different score.

Averages:

LYRE!: 0.32

Degh. Jr: 0.86

Fiona: 1.20

Meg: 1.34

Kyza: 1.53

Pelleas: 1.85

The Firefighter: 1.98

Astrid: 2.10

Lethe: 2.21

Vika: 2.40

William Shakespeare: 2.42

Leonardo: 2.53

Sanaki: 3.03

Lucia: 3.06

Danved: 3.11

Mist: 3.11

Stefan: 3.14

Rhys: 3.21

Tormod: 3.28

Rolf: 3.36

Brom: 3.56

Ilyana: 3.75

Makalov: 4.00

Renning: 4.06

Nealuchi: 4.41

Tauroneo: 4.50

Geoffery: 4.50

Black Knight: 4.60

Sigrun: 4.71

Maurim: 4.72

Kieran: 4.82

Aran: 4.92

Laura: 5.13

Ranulf: 5.14

Heather: 5.29

Skrimir: 5.45

Soren: 5.45

Edward: 6.31

Tanith: 6.36

Micaiah: 6.50

Tibarn: 6.59

Calill: 6.59

Boyd: 6.85

Mordecai: 7.17

Gatrie: 7.22

Marcia: 7.31

Naesala: 7.34

Zihark: 7.44

Nephenee: 7.74

Shinon: 7.90

Oscar: 8.11

Elincia: 8.21

Janaff: 8.28

Ulki: 8.32

Leanne: 8.38

Rafiel: 8.45

Mia: 8.45

Jill: 8.46

Volug: 8.87

Sothe: 8.93

Nailah: 9.00

Nolan: 9.06

Reyson: 9.07

Ike: 9.28

Titania: 9.76

Haar: 9.91

Oliver: 384618.6

Fucking strong as shit. Really all he has to worry about is fire magic, which only actually matters for parts 1 and 2. Doesn't have any two range or canto, but still quite good, plus he rapes auras like no tomorrow. 5/10 +bias 6/10

Where is Ena on the list?

Anyway, Caineghis is like Tibarn minutes. Just as overkill, but without flying (and by extent, canto), Tibarn's really high move, or as much availability.

But he still destroys everything ever for when he's around.

7/10

what in the fuck. No. He's good for when he's around but he's only around for five chapters. He can ORKO cover generals, iirc, and also wtfpwns pretty much everything he touches, but he just comes so late.

4.5/10 - 1 bias because holy hell overrated

Edited by CR-S01

what in the fuck. No. He's good for when he's around but he's only around for five chapters. He can ORKO cover generals, iirc, and also wtfpwns pretty much everything he touches, but he just comes so late.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Wuv u CR. I will use that as my vote. Kthanx.

Well, I give people high ratings if they're good when they join. When Caineghis joins, he's significantly better than most of your team, able to deal massive damage to everything and without taking too much in return.

**brofists

My vote.

kinda overrated, but useful for the 5 chapters he's in.

Where is Ena on the list?

I had to leave early, so I asked PKL to put this up. But I told him that I'd tally Ena, which is why she isn't listed yet.

Anyways, Cain is awesome at killing things. If he takes a Nullify skill (you might have two, which aren't really wanted by anyone 'cept maybe Haar) he faces an incredibly small chance of death. He ORKOs everything, which makes him an awesome candidate for aurora killing in 4E-5.

6/10 - He's not around for a long time, but he's one of the best characters you have once you have him.

And Ena gets 1.98

Edited by Lucina

This

Has some serious fire power and can do some impressive stuff with it. Is around for 4-E only and doesn't have canto, so not the greatest thing ever.

5.0/10

+1 bias for being the most regal character in the game despite not existing for most of it

6.0/10

He rips things appart and has a chance of hitting that needed speed to double aura's with a wing and some bexp. Also he can take Dheginsea's Ire without dieing in 1 hit. Pretty much rips everythign in the gmae appart in 1 round.

5/10