[Game Over on N5] Everybody is Mafia Mafia Round 2.2

Elieson

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 'M SORRY BLITZ I THINK THAT WAS MY FAULT I DON'T KNOW BUT I AM SORRY I'm so sorry please kill me tonight I deserve it. kill me dead

also god dammit cult why haven't you contacted me you fuckheads

13 Hours remain, y'all. Get dem actions in por favor

First four living players to PM me a youtube video gets that video posted in the N3 flip post.

Edited by Elieson

mmmph mphmmph mph mph mmph.

(never mind about blitz, idk how he died. don't kill me please i ahve something important to do)

Considering I've only received 3 youtube videos, I'll keep the game open for 3.5 more hours in hopes that I get another entertaining one from a player who hasn't already submitted it to post along with flips. Plus, phase is technically still going on for 3.5 hours, but i have all actions in.

First player not named BBM, Kay or Cam to submit me a Youtube video ends phase early.

Night 3 ends and progresses straight into Night 4. Who died? Let's find out.

Aghhhh... The intercom and giant television is playing some strange music above us all. Whyyyyyy????

Objection!, Mafia Inventor is now solving mysteries on a TV show.

Dear Objection!,

You are the Inventor. During the night you may create items and pass them out using:

• ##Give_Gun to [uSER1]​​​​. This gun will not work if used on you, and only works once.
  • ##Give_BP_Vest to [uSER2]. This vest can be pierced by you, and only works once.
  • ##Give_Specs to [uSER3]. These specs will display the role of another user, and only works once.
  • ##Give_Tickets to [uSER4]. This acts as a commute-enabler, allowing the recipient to be non-targettable for one night.
You can give one of each during a night phase. Each [uSER#] must be different.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself.

You have a non-mandatory but encouraged character and posting restriction and may make all posts in thread as if you were:

*Sherlock Holmes, from the many Sherlock Holmes stories*

Vashiane, Mafia Vanillizer, was too moe to fit in.

Dear Vashiane,

You are the Vanillizer. You may completely remove a player's role for the remainder of the game by using ##Vanillize [uSER].

You are aligned with the Mafia. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself.

You have a non-mandatory but encouraged character and posting restriction and may make all posts in thread as if you were:

*Henry, from Fire Emblem Awakening*

Because Vashiane miraculously survived, but has died anyway, Sangyul lost the game.

Professor Palutena, Mafia Role Cop, needs to RP her choice of character better.

Dear Professor Palutena,

You are the Eagle Eye RoleCop. You will passively be alerted by everything that targets you, and you will learn who specifically targeted you with which action. You may check a player's role by using ##Role_Cop [uSER].

*Misty, from Pokemon*

Night 4 has begun, and ends in 24ish hours (1300 GMT-5 [1pm EST, 12pmCST, etc] on 8/29/13).

Edited by Elieson