Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Act 1: Three Days

SB.

Rahman shoots the Revenant and hurries away.

Rahman hits! Revenant D->10/35 (80,28)

Rahman gains 10 exp.

Wolfgang remembers how to hit things!

Wolfgang hits! Revenant G->4/36 (42,18)
Wolfgang hits again! Revenant G->-8/36 (1,53)

Wolfgang gains 39 exp.
Edited by SB.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Wolfgang took out the creature finally, he saw a young man on a wyvern battling the creatures as well. Wonderful! Those people from afar were friends after all! Calling out to him, Wolfgang said, "Heya Handsome! Thanks a lot for coming to save us, but you don't look so good! You might want to fly past me over to Diana over there, I bet she'll fix you up real quick! It wouldn't do to see a handsome face such as yours wrecked by those vile claws of the creatures!"

Wolfgang then tensed his body as he saw the other creature nearby. It was time to focus, evade, and counter it!

Edited by Bluedoom

Okay... their numbers are getting thinner... we might make it now. Shaken for a moment, Magali tried to psych herself back to the battlefield as she saw the mounted archer return. "Melanie, let's go. I'm trusting you with my staff again, go reach Taima, mmm?" Giving a wink after handing the healing staff, she turned to the mounted archer. "Once more. Shoot these monsters down like you do." Magali then started dancing a slower, but still energizing rhythm.

Magali lends Melanie her healing staff (again) and dances for Rahman! Stays in place.

Edited by Xinnidy

The dance revitalised Wooming more, who was quite fond of Magali's dance, the slower the better. Even better if it had more special touches to it. The stallion reared its head, its testosterone levels over flowing, galloped close enough to the revenant savaging Taima for Rahman to land a finishing shot. Which the pathfinder did.

Wooming then retreated with its rider in tow, but not too far away from Magali.

Rahman moves to 3,4 to finish off Revenant D and canto to 2,2!

Diana braced herself as she moved to protect the Rick's. She noticed something- nay, someone, flying up the cliff to singe the monsters. Others fighting the monsters? Who... She heard Wolfgang call out toward the rider. Diana rolled her eyes. Why don't you try that on the monsters. You might have more luck...

Melanie took the staff, more worried than before, but she knew she had a duty to perform. "A-Alright, I shall try..." She walked up behind the woman, who seemed to be on her last legs, and did her best to heal her.

Melanie to 4,2 and heals Taima

Lugos took a look at the man who approached him, speaking about handsome things and faces. Thankfully he only heard, or rather his mind processed, the part about flying over to someone named Diana to get healed; if he had heard everything odds are he would've promptly flown away from the strange man, consequences be damned. Dizzy from blood loss he guided Kralle over to the most feminine looking figure, though given his dizziness he didn't realize it was one of the Ricks. By some sort of saving grace he hadn't fallen off his wyvern yet and was able to locate his vulnerary without trouble, and began to apply it to his life-threatening wounds.

Lugos moves to 13,6 and uses his vulnerary.

Taima is healed and things. 20/27

Lugos also recovers a bit. 11/27

Revenant D is slain! (4, 25) Rahman gets 32 exp. Revenant D 0/35

Rahman levels up! (2, 6, 91, 27, 55, 27, 49, 93, 19). HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Lck.

Edited by Reinfleche

Gasping as she was healed, Taima shook her head. That had been bad. She'd almost died. Probably should have. Pulling herself together she thrust it at the bow using skeleton who'd almost finished her off.

Taima moves to 6-2 and stabs the bowwalker

Edited by scorri

Diana watched as the heavily injured rider flew toward her location, behind the Rick's. Panicking, she fumbled through her backpack to find her healing staff. She called out to the rider, "Hold on, I'm coming!" Finding her staff, she started channeling its magical power toward the rider. Oh dear he took quite a beating... I just hope this will help him enough...

Diana moves to (14,6) and uses her Heal staff on Lugos.

Diana lowered her staff after it worked its magic on the rider. She turned toward the Rick's. Okay, we need to protect this rider. He's still a little injured from that skirmish. Rick, with the sword, and you, with the axe. Could you please move up now and hold the line with your lance friend? After addressing the Rick's, Diana turned back toward the rider. "I hope that helped... may I ask your name?" Not the best time for idle chitchat, but courtesy is important...

Lugos shook away the dizziness, now feeling much better thanks to his vulnerary and the healing from , who he assumed to be, Diana. She asked for his name, probably in case she needed to get his attention if things got bad. "I'm Lugos," he said quickly and then, almost as an afterthought, "this is Kralle. You must be the Diana that strange man mentioned." Lugos paused briefly, surveying the monsters that surrounded his new position. "Tell me, is that man always like that?" he asked, clearly indicating Wolfgang.

Declan glanced at the lumbering skeleton before him with disdain. One way or another, this beast was getting put back into the grave.

Declan moves to (7,3) and attacks Bonewalker C with his Iron Sword.

Well, time to see if this thing is any good, Peter thought to himself. These monsters aren't going to get past me!

Peter moves to (5,1), equips an Iron Axe, and stays put!

Declan swings and misses!
Declan misses! (93,75)

Declan gains 1 exp
Sheikah smites the Revenant with Shine!
Sheikah hits! Revenant E->13/34 (41,65) 
Sheikah criticals! Revenant E->-20/34 (17,4) 

Sheikah gains 22 exp.
Sheikah levels up!
(38,88,48,39,25,100,68,19,4) HP, Skill, Speed, Resistance. 

Enemy phase will come when I have time.

Enemy Phase

Bonewalker C fires an arrow into Declan's shoulder!
Bow Bonewalker C hits! Delcan->9/22 (19,4)

Declan gains 1 exp.
Wolfgang is still in charge of hitting the enemy.
Revenant H hits! Wolfgang->8/19 (35,44)
Wolfgang hits! Revenant H->13/37 (25,16)
Wolgang misses! (97,45)

Wolfgang gains 12 exp.
A skeleton throws his spear and knocks Wolfgang out!
Bonewalker C hits! Wolfgang->-3/19 (22,93)
Wolfgang is down!
Rick rolls out of the Bonewalker's way and slashes him back.
Bonewalker D misses! (100,58)
Rick hits! Bonewalker D->14/30 (56,29)
Several more enemies move up, and a lone rider appears to the south...

---

Turn 3

Y5ckSat.png

Objective: Escape at the red area!

Stats are here.

[spoiler=HP Counts]
Peter 31/31
Taima 20/27
Declan 9/22
Rahman 25/25
Magali 22/22
Melanie 25/25
Lugos 22/27
Diana 28/28
Wolfgang -3/19
Artemis 25/25

Sheikah 23/24
Rick 25/25
Rick 25/25
Rick 25/25
Rick 25/25

Revenant A 35/35
Revenant B 0/36
Revenant C -6/36

Revenant D 0/35
Revenant E -20/34
Revenant F 36/36
Revenant G -8/36
Revenant H 13/37
Revenant I 35/35
Revenant J 39/39
Revenant K 38/38
Revenant L 36/36
Bonewalker A 30/30
Bonewalker B 31/31
Bonewalker C 21/30
Bonewalker D 14/30
Bonewalker E 19/32
Bonewalker F 31/31
Bonewalker G 33/32
Bonewalker H 32/32
Bow Bonewalker A 31/31
Bow Bonewalker B 32/32
Bow Bonewalker C 18/30
Bow Bonewalker D 32/32
Bow Bonewalker E 31/31
Bow Bonewalker F 34/34

Mogall A 26/26

Mogall B 27/27

Mogall C 27/27

Mogall D 25/25

Artemis can now post!

Edited by SB.

"Well met, Lugos. I am indeed Diana. And yes, that man is always like that..." Diana spoke, stressing the word "always". A small breeze rustled her hair, and she moved to keep it in order.

The monsters started moving. Not too soon after, Diana saw Wolfgang get overwhelmed by a few of them. I knew it. I knew it. That was bound to happen. A small smirk crept across her face. Diana turned to Lugos. "I knew that was going to happen... silly man. We need to start dealing with some of these monsters. From what I could tell from the distance, you use magic, yes?" She paused to think about her next words. "If it's safe, maybe you could go and do something to help Rick... the one with the sword."

Her fears of the dead were less so, as they began to fall to her allies combined attacks. Seeing one of the dead coming nearer, she flung some dark magic at it, hoping it would deal some good damage.

Mel moves to 3,3 and attacks revenant A

"Good going." Magali said as she approached the shamaness with renewed courage. "But, people on the other side might need your help more, that was some attriction. You still have the staff." After stating the facts, Magali danced for Melanie once more.

Magali goes to (3,2) and dances for Melanie.

Her shot had hit, directly, but the monster was still standing tall and looming. Zese sings, zey are terrifying! Her fear had be re-instilled, and she was glad to do the healing that Magali had suggested she do! "Oui, c'est vrai. Juste un moment." She rushed herself over to Declan, and healed his wounds. "Êtes-vous d'accord? Continuer, vous aves cette!"

Melanie moves to 7,2 and heals Declan

Edited by I have opinions

They just keep coming, Rahman thought as he notched a bow and fired at the revenant in front of him before riding off into the sunset to another dead thing with a bow.

Rahman fires an arrow at Revenant A then moves to 8,1!