It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

I may just shoot Kay instead actually but seriously Vhaltz if I come back one day and find I've been lovers'd with you I am going to reach through my computer and punch you in the head. b-baka

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elieson's Official "Sing me to Sleep" Votals!

Psych (5): Vhaltz, Randa, Green Poet, Eurykins, prims

Vhaltz (3): Shinori, Kay, Mango Sentinel

Randa (3): Psych, bearclaw, BigPlaysMeteor

Eurykins (2): kirsche, SB.

Voteless Kuribohs: Shin, 3-13 Garland, scorri

Phase ends in 1 Hour and 56 Minutes. 9 Hammers, and this phase only may end with a majority-based lynch if no hammer occurs.

Woah what, the game day is still running after 7AM my time. I'm so good at counting (and at sleeping several hours)

Should I actually use the loverizer power to prove it then or do I use something else? I intended to never use it in the first place because it's pretty likely to screw town by causing an extra kill for scum at some point, and my D1 scumreads this game being pretty meeeeeeeeh doesn't really help me want to use it.

Phase End!

Psych (6): Vhaltz, Randa, Green Poet, Eurykins, prims, Mango Sentinel
Randa (3): Psych, bearclaw, BigPlaysMeteor
Vhaltz (2): Shinori, Kay
Eurykins (2): kirsche, SB.

Voteless Kuribohs: Shin, 3-13 Garland, scorri

Obviously that Psych guy is a complete loser, I mean just look at him. He showed up to submit his duelist registration form, then just vanished. Obvious mafia is obvious, amirite? Score one for the good guys.

Psych has been lynched. He was...

Dear Psych, you are Mokuba Kaiba.

You are the younger brother of Seto Kaiba, and next in line to inherit Kaiba Corp. Your incredible technical knowledge allows you to operate key development features among Kaiba Corp's constant technological wonders.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Give a Kaiba Corp. device to [uSER]. You will hand [uSER] a device that will allow private communication via OC. This device can only work with one player, and will last for the duration of the following day phase only.

You hold the Guardian Hand:

In short, you are the Town Gadgeteer.

You are aligned with the The Good Guys, and win when all threats are removed from the game.

mokuba-why-y-u-no-look-like-seto.jpg

Wait, that's not a bad guy's ID.

Darnit!

Night 1 has Started, and ends in approximately 36 hours. However, because I have yet to send out results of Day 1's Draw, Night 1 will be extended slightly (by about 4-5 hours).

(I'll post Night end time after I send out Day Draw results)

...:::Seeking a Sub:::...

Edited by Elieson

[spoiler=Day 1 Additions to the Card Graveyard][spoiler=Player Rebirth]You are holding the Player Rebirth card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Player Rebirth on [uSER]. You will protect [uSER] from anything that would end their life for the duration of this night.

Once this card is successfully played, it is discarded to the card Graveyard. Should you choose to play this card during the phase, you cannot play any other card until the following phase.

[spoiler=Player Rebirth]You are holding the Player Rebirth card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Player Rebirth on [uSER]. You will protect [uSER] from anything that would end their life for the duration of this night.

Once this card is successfully played, it is discarded to the card Graveyard. Should you choose to play this card during the phase, you cannot play any other card until the following phase.

[spoiler=Player Rebirth]You are holding the Player Rebirth card.

[spoiler=Super Player Rebirth]You are holding the Super Player Rebirth card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activate Super Player Rebirth on [uSER]. You will protect [uSER] from anything that would target them, harmful or otherwise.

[spoiler=Blank Card]You are holding the Blank Card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Discarding Blank Card. You will toss the Blank Card to the Card Graveyard. This card has no hidden abilities, and is essentially a Vanilla card.

Once this card is successfully discarded to the card Graveyard, you will be rid of this card. Should you choose to discard this card during the phase, you cannot play any other card until the following phase.

Everyone should have their daily draw results.

Night 1 has begun, and ends in 36 hours (8 pm CST on 3/21/14, 9 am EST, etc)

Get those night actions in

Edited by Elieson

Also, a reminder, if you fear having questionable activity, read the PURPLE rule in the opening post.

One other note I should've mentioned, and will add to the rules just to confirm, since it's a unique mechanic:

When players use their cards, they go to the Card Graveyard. However, when players die, their unused cards also are sent to the Card Graveyard.

However, cards in the Card Graveyard are not identified with any specific player/time period, and will appear in essentially a random order. I made a mistake in posting Psych's cards in his RolePM flip, but further flips will not include cards present in each player's hand. Any and all future flips will display similarly to Psych's flip as of this very moment.

Edited by Elieson

Just under 10 hours remain. Missing some actions still; if I get them all in, I will end phase early.

All actions in. Processing results now. This means:

• Replying to each RolePM
  • Posting Day 2
  • Submitting information into the Card Graveyard
  • Updating the OP with proper information and links

So....give me a few minutes here

yu-gi-oh-5ds_o_521705.jpg

Seriously. Who in their right mind thought that this kind of game was just a little kid's game?!?!

Apparently, a few people did. They learned their lesson for it.

Baldrick died. He was..

????

BBM died. He was...

Dear BigPlaysMeteor, you are Simon Truesdale.

You are kind of like the Pharoah's key advisor, but you don't really exist in the series in any specific way. You're well known for tutorials and stuff in YuGiOh games. I'd give you better flavor, but you're too short and irritating.

You have no designated night abilities, but you do have your word and your vote.

Your Artist hand includes:

In short, you are the Town Vanilla.

You are aligned with the The Good Guys, and win when all threats are removed from the game.

Kay died. She was...

Dear Kay, you are Dartz.

You are the prince of the Atlantians, son of Ironheart. You came across the mystic power of the Orichalcos as a child, and your civilization used its power to improve the civilization of Atlantis. The power of the stones eventually bent the minds of its holders, and yours as well. You saw your mother turn evil, and it warped your fragile mind. Now, you have taken the power of the Orichalcos into your soul, and wish to use its power to bring rise to the Great Leviathan, in order to Purge the world of evil, which is naturally present in all living beings, apparently. That was the past. Since then, you have bought out Kaiba Corp, and after thousands of years, have enough human souls collected to transmute them into a sacrifice for the Great Leviathan's return, so you can save humanity from itself by destroying it.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Shift Hands with [uSER]. You will trade all the cards in your hand with [uSER], and acquire all of [uSER]'s cards. This will prevent [uSER] from playing any cards in their hand, as you will be taking them. Factional kill cards will not be exchanged, as they are in your sleeve, not in your hand.

Your Brave hand includes:

In short, you are the Mafia Exchanger.

You are aligned with The Bad Guys, and win when The Bad Guys finally get to take over the world!

3 deaths. How zany!

Wait, what's that?

My my, Kaiba-boy, I can see right into your hand. It would be a shame if you ended up like your little brother, wouldn't it? Perhaps your third card will be of some use to you?

ooooo....kkkk....?

Well, what are you waiting for?! IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!

Day 2 has started, and ends in 72 hours (Monday, 3/24/14, at 2pm CST, 1pm EST, etc)

With 12 alive, 7 hammers. No hammer = No lynch.

Go!

[spoiler=Night 1 Additions to the Card Graveyard][spoiler=Blast Master (Day or Night Vig)]You are holding the Blast Master card.

During the day, you may play this card by posting in thread ##Activating my Blast Master Trap Card on [uSER]

OR

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activate Blast Master on [uSER].

No matter how you activate this card, it will target [uSER] with a powerful explosion, dealing so much damage that it will deplete all of [uSER]'s life points and remove them from the game. If used during the day, the death occurs instantly. This card can only be played if its holder possesses a great Fist.

If used during the night, the death occurs by phase end, and processes as if it were a typical action.

[spoiler=Deck Check (Next Day Card-in-Deck Identifier)]You are holding the Deck Check card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Deck Check. You will be alerted, in private, as to which cards are in each deck during the following morning. This will occur before your draw occurs, so you can pick and choose the card you want during your Day draw.

[spoiler=Deck Check (Next Day Card-in-Deck Identifier)]You are holding the Deck Check card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Deck Check. You will be alerted, in private, as to which cards are in each deck during the following morning. This will occur before your draw occurs, so you can pick and choose the card you want during your Day draw.

[spoiler=Ninja Modifier to (Ninja Enchant to X Card)]You are holding the Ninja Modifier to card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Ninja Modifier to on [CARD]. You will cause [CARD] to be undetectable by any means. It may still be prevented from being successful, but if it is, no one will know that you played it.

[spoiler=Thematic Check (Hand Theme Cop)]You are holding the Thematic Check card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Thematic Check card on [uSER]. You will learn the bolded theme of the hand held by [uSER].

[spoiler=Thematic Check (Hand Theme Cop)]You are holding the Thematic Check card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Thematic Check card on [uSER]. You will learn the bolded theme of the hand held by [uSER].

[spoiler=Rock and Role (Role Cop)]You are holding the Rock and Role card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating my Rock and Role card on [uSER]. You will learn the role of [uSER].

[spoiler=Hot Potato (Role Bomb Enabler)]You are holding the Hot Potato card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Hot Potato on [uSER]. You will make [uSER] into a bomb for the night, destroying the role of any player who attempts to take your life. This only lasts for the night it is played.

[spoiler=Light Barrier (Safeguard)]You are holding the Light Barrier card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Light Barrier on [uSER]. You will protect [uSER] from anything that would target them, unless it's hostile.

[spoiler=A Shiny Object (Roleblock)]
~You are holding the A Shiny Object card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating A Shiny Object on [uSER]. You will generate a shiny object within eyesight of [uSER], causing him or her to be distracted by it and forego using any of their abilities or playing any of their cards.

[spoiler=Player Rebirth (Doctor)]You are holding the Player Rebirth card.

[spoiler=Player Rebirth (Doctor)]You are holding the Player Rebirth card.

[spoiler=Megaphone (Announce)]You are holding the Megaphone card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Megaphone. [WORDS]. This will cause [WORDS] to be displayed at the opening post of the following day phase. This card may be played in combination with any other card.

Once this card is successfully played, it is discarded to the card Graveyard.

[spoiler=Strong-Willed Modifier to (Block/Redirect Protection for X Card)]You are holding the Strong-Willed Modifier to card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Strong-Willed Modifier to on [CARD]. [CARD] will be invulnerable to any forms of prevention via hooking or redirection.

[spoiler=Copy Machine (Previous D/N Card Graverobber)]You are holding the Copy Machine card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Copy Machine on [CARD]. You will copy a card that was sent to the card Graveyard during the previous day/night phase. You will acquire one of [CARD].

[spoiler=Behind The Wheel (Drive)]You are holding the Behind the Wheel card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Behind the Wheel on [uSER1] and [uSER2]. You will cause all actions targetting [uSER1] to target [uSER2], and vice versa.

[spoiler=Janitor Modifier to (Janitor Enchant to X Card)]You are holding the Janitor Modifier to card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Janitor Modifier to on [CARD]. You will ensure that [CARD] is performed in a way that prevents a RolePM from flipping in thread, even if the card would normally cause that to happen.

[spoiler=Strip Search (Max Cop)]You are holding the Strip Search card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Strip Search on [uSER]. You will learn the role ability, cards held, alignment and character identity of [uSER].

[spoiler=Strip Search (Max Cop)]You are holding the Strip Search card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Strip Search on [uSER]. You will learn the role ability, cards held, alignment and character identity of [uSER].

[spoiler=Warp Portal (Commute)]You are holding the Warp Portal card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Warp Portal. You will vanish into a transdimensional portal for a brief period of time, and be unable to be targeted by any actions or cards during this night phase.

[spoiler=Warp Portal (Commute)]You are holding the Warp Portal card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Warp Portal. You will vanish into a transdimensional portal for a brief period of time, and be unable to be targeted by any actions or cards during this night phase.

[spoiler=Secrets of the Pharoah, Volume 3 (Setup Piece 3/3)]You are holding the Secrets of the Pharoah Volume 3 card.

This card cannot be played unless you hold all three Secrets of the Pharoah Volume 1-3 cards. During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Unleash the Secrets of the Pharoah.

If you do, and play this, you will learn the numbers setup of the game, as well as earn the right to ask one "Yes or No" question to the hosts, inquiring about anything with the exception of a specific player's alignment or general setup information.

[spoiler=Boyscout s Handbook (Track)']You are holding the Boyscout's Handbook card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Boyscout's Handbook on [uSER]. You will track the steps and card play of [uSER], and identify anyone who [uSER] targets with a card or an action.

[spoiler=Who Dun It (Card Coroner)]You are holding the Who Dun It card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Who Dun It on [G-CARD]. This may only target a card in the card Graveyard. You will learn of the user who sent [G-CARD] to the graveyard. If there are multiple instances of [G-CARD], you must identify which one you would like to have inspected.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Who Dun It on [G-CARD]. This may only target a card in the card Graveyard. You will learn of the user who sent [G-CARD] to the graveyard. If there are multiple instances of [G-CARD], you must identify which one you would like to have inspected.

[spoiler=Gotchya (Martyr)]You are holding the Gotchya card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Gotchya on [uSER]. You will absorb any action or card effect designated to target [uSER].

[spoiler=Talk This Way (PR Enabler)]You are holding the Talk This Way card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Activating Talk This Way on [uSER] Talk like [THIS]. You will force [uSER] to post with a post restriction identified by [THIS] for the next day phase only.

[spoiler=Blank Card (Vanilla)]You are holding the Blank Card.

During the night, you may play this card by responding to your RolePM with ##Night X: Discarding Blank Card. You will toss the Blank Card to the Card Graveyard. This card has no hidden abilities, and is essentially a Vanilla card.

Once this card is successfully discarded to the card Graveyard, you will be rid of this card. Should you choose to discard this card during the phase, you cannot play any other card until the following phase.

[spoiler=Blank Card (Vanilla)]You are holding the Blank Card.

These are the decks for today's ##Draw!

• Penguin Acrobat Deck
  • Orange Eyes Gold Dragon Deck
  • Fusionsaurus Deck
  • Summoned Femer Deck
Edited by Elieson