It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

best way to play night 1 is that vhaltz loverizes poly and some scummy guy (green poet?) and then poly suicide bombs kaythen if scum shoots that's four deathsmaybe this isn't optimal but it sure sounds fun

I would love to see this but at the same time that needs an award for worst idea in thread.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooh ok so it's like he has a regular vig, and then can blow himself up to kill another guy.

And yeah I totally forgot that SB moved his vote with all the roleshens, I'll move somewhere before I leave.

"Shoot me now or shoot me later. Every school boy to his sport."

I don't care if I get lynched anymore. I am going to vote who I think is scum. I don't give a shit how I look. That being said ##Vote Psych though I doubt it will happen, there is enough time to turbo lynch him. You've all seen my case I'm not gonna post it for the fourth time. I'm not moving my vote again unless something big comes about.

Hm. I like this post, honestly. Seems townish to me in actually sticking a vote down and standing by it, regardless of the consequences- not something I think scum would carelessly do. Kudos to you, Randa.

@Vhaltz: Figured as much- but still had to giggle nonetheless. xD

@Prims: He's scum 'cause I feel he is. Duh.

Realtalk: Looking back on his posts, this and this both sit ill with me. The former, just due to the nature of the post- speculation of whether two people are scumbuddies or not, while failing to read posts that outright contradict his thoughts regarding me (for supposedly not having a case/read on Vhaltz myself). And the latter is just bad due to him basing his vote on an inaccurate assumption/read on me/what I've said (or in this case, didn't say), and even as I easily proved the fact that I did (and expanded in prior posts), his vote on me hasn't moved. For what reason, pray tell? Ezpz voting from him is what I'm feeling, and overall, I don't agree with most of his gameplay so far. So yeah, to me, he seems pretty dirty/scummy.

Poly vigging Kay then Vhaltz loverizing Kay and another scummy person actually is optimal, assuming the loverizer has priority. Don't really want Poly to blow himself up yet though. His role seems set up so he's a 1-shot vig with an extra kill if he's willing to sac himself for it, which doesn't seem made up. Scum might fakeclaim vig occasionally but they generally wouldn't strap themselves to the suicide bomber claim.

##Unvote

##Vote: Psych

Prims' last review on Eury wasn't bad but I don't actually have the time to go back and look at everything. Psych is still scummy so he can die for all I care.

Shinori if you're gonna white-knight Eury then vote Psych.

Green Poet case in case we can get a vig there: Vhaltz wagon is a "going with the flow" type thing, he doesn't actually bother to justify it until called out for not voting, then essentially handwaves it when he returns - it's easy to say Vhaltz's recent posts are inconsistent with the initial case when there was barely a case to begin with, and Green Poet doesn't do anything to look into Vhaltz's recent content. It was essentially a sheep vote the whole time.

Him saying he might not be back for phase end then leaving with an unvote and a bunch of null reads also shows a lack of town intent, he did have some suspicions he could've voted on like Psych or Randa but does nothing to help town pick a lynch he finds ideal.

I don't think Vhaltz is scum but I have to admit I'm at least a bit paranoid the loverizer is a scum ability and he wanted to discredit Poly. Just seems weird to have both that and a vig with a suicidal kill.

I definetly think one of Vhaltz and Poly is scum based on their recent interaction and Role discussion. I don't think they're both scum but I doubt they're both town. That being said I don't think we have enough to confidently say which one is scum.

Potential wagons

• Vhaltz - tryhard town
  • SB - this is basically the dumbest wagon, what has SB done that's scummy again?
  • Poly - somehow i don't think Neighborizer Vig is a scum claim. I also think his fumbling around with self-meta just looks like an awkward thing Poly would do and not a scummy thing. would really appreciate a Kay shot tonight tbh
  • Randa - His self-consciousness rubs me the wrong way but I'm not certain he'd outright go "I'm doing this because everything else will make my look bad" as scum - it's essentially consulting the town on what he should do, and if he's mafia he has buddies to complain to instead.
  • Eurykins - actually this is still my preferred wagon because all the others suck. also think she's getting caught up in arguments more than scumhunting which is worse than everybody else on this list. seriously, her iso is 75% responses, it's also ridiculous that she "still dislikes" SB over some early day 1 posts, you can't really say SB is still unmemorable anymore and people talked about why the card proposal didn't mean anything, so her D1 has just been a giant votepark on account of her case not evolving at all. she argued with SB a lot but it was all over her thoughts on other people. Eury, why is SB scum?
Green Poet is also a likely mafia......

Any particular reason as to why you think I'm scum? I'm the only one on your list whose read is explained by, well, nothing.

best way to play night 1 is that vhaltz loverizes poly and some scummy guy (green poet?) and then poly suicide bombs kay

I fail to understand why you'd be okay with risking someone like myself, whose reason for suspicion isn't clear.

In any case, since a Psych lynch is becoming more and more possible at this point, I'll assist. My reasons for voting him were listed clearly in my last post, and no one's raised any issues regarding them.

I'm not opposed to a Psych lynch, after re-reading through his ISO, and I don't care for most of the other wagons currently active, so:

##Unvote (Since SB isn't going to end up on the chopping block today)

Poly is totally coasting on his claim though. I hope you guys don't actually lynch me after coming to the conclusion that I'm town just because he claimed vig. Prims knows better than to lynch somebody he thinks is obvtown D1 over unconfirmed roleshens in an extreme role madness mafia so keep an eye out on him if he pushes for my lynch after I'm gone.

I can also prove having the tracker ability without potentially screwing things up for town by using the loverizer. Tracker shot is useless for mafia in a setup where literally everybody has 1-shot roles.

Aaaaand I really have to shut this off for good now, screw you guys if you lynch me over this after giving me hope =/

@Shinori, Eury, Poly, and Prims:

What is your opinion on Psych? Do you feel confident in your current reads and votes? Are you willing to switch votes this late in?

Oh, alright, just read Prims' most recent post. I unvoted Vhaltz because he'd started to post more frequently than a majority of the other posters, and started offering more reads than self-defense, which were the two issues I initially had. These were everyone's issues with Vhaltz, so while I can see why you'd argue that I was sheeping, it's hardly an exclusive fault.

I've moved my vote to Psych, where it'll be more useful. Does your lack of comment on that case indicate that you don't find it to be sheepish, now?

And your willingness to loverize me with a bomb, primarily just for being part of a wagon, is rather alarming :/

Eury's explanation for SB doesn't make me feel much better about her because it's phrased like she went through his ISO to justify herself and didn't really have that opinion for most of the day, which furthers my belief she just kept her vote down on SB because it was convenient.

I looked through past games for the meta comparison on Psych like a Bad Person and the most I got out of it was "Psych is really hard to read because rarely goes in-depth about anything". I guess I would lynch him, I know he likes to focus on himself the most but a lot of his responses to people are questions framed to make them look bad for attacking him. It gives off the same sort of touchy-panicky vibe Randa gives off only a lot more subtle and without the newbtown radiating from it.

@Shinori, Eury, Poly, and Prims:

What is your opinion on Psych? Do you feel confident in your current reads and votes? Are you willing to switch votes this late in?

As stated earlier, This post sat really badly with me (the tone/way he said it).

Secondly, not a whole lot of content overall. Last post he's made said absolutely nothing worthwhile, the prior (above) seemed bad, and overall seems to lack much insight in terms of reads/opinions on people other than Vhaltz and Randa (though mostly on the latter).

Lower content could be due to this, but even with few posts, content could still be there, but I see none put forth. Overall, not the best feeling in the world regarding Psych.

So yeah, I'm okay with his lynch/vote swapping to Psych, if SB's not going to be cut.

ugh fuck you Vhaltz for trying to make this stupid wagon a thing

Might as well claim now before he gets me mislynched. I'm a neighbour maker; I can choose one user each night to gain OC with the following day. I've a shot each of vig + active bomb in my hand, though with this claim I don't expect to last long enough to use it because scum's probably gonna be all over my ass.

And no, even if I try to use my role on scum, it'll still work, as Elie confirmed earlier.

Now can we please lynch Vhaltz already?

This is really the only post I can make from my phone but I call bullshit, this is the same as my role. I can give OC between me and a target. Let me get back to reading

This is really the only post I can make from my phone but I call bullshit, this is the same as my role. I can give OC between me and a target. Let me get back to reading

Ohshit, CC? Care to expand/elaborate, Psych?

Are you saying that you also have the vig+bomb?

I... don't see why there couldn't be two neighborizers in a 16p game and I doubt either Psych or Poly is lying about their role given that you don't claim something that provable unless you can actually do it.