It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait. We have three people claiming neighborizer. My hand is actually making sense now. Psych and Poly what was the bolded theme of your hand?

Elieson's Official "Kaoz does them better" Votals!

Psych (5): Vhaltz, Randa, Green Poet, Eurykins, prims

Vhaltz (4): Shinori, Kay, Mango Sentinel, scorri

Randa (3): Psych, bearclaw, BigPlaysMeteor

Eurykins (2): kirsche, SB.

Voteless Kuribohs: Shin, 3-13 Garland

Phase ends in 5 Hours and 10 Minutes. 9 Hammers, and this phase only may end with a majority-based lynch if no hammer occurs.

Edited by Elieson

Three? did I miss a claimmaybe we should leave Psych alive so he can neighborizer somebody and leak his scumbuddies to them

Obv

I don't want to reveal my hand theme or my cards,

Three? did I miss a claimmaybe we should leave Psych alive so he can neighborizer somebody and leak his scumbuddies to them

If I remember correctly Vhaltz also claimed a neighborizer. As a question does anybody have a card which predicts the decks for tommorow.

So wait. We have three people claiming neighborizer. My hand is actually making sense now. Psych and Poly what was the bolded theme of your hand?

Did I miss the third person? I thought only Psych and Poly were claiming it?

And even so, I don't think two neighborizers is an impossibility. Unless Psych is claiming to also have the vig+bomb cards that Poly claimed, in which case one of them is almost certainly scum.

wait I just realized Poet's profile is female, is that a dumb forums joke or have I actually been using the wrong pronouns and not realizing it

I'm female. I think the confusion probably stems from the accident in EO2 or something, but I don't particularly mind.

Randa yessssss. I really don't want you and SB fighting each other. Please work together if I die.

I also agree with the sentiment that Prims is not unlikely to be scum because even if he was being apathetic town this game because of it being boring in comparison to the last one with all the old players and stuff, he still fucking loves being around nearing deadlines and leading the lynch onto the guy he thinks he's scum.

Cut

I love how you're totally blaming me for the wagon when I wasn't even the one who started it. If you're town for some remote possibility can you stop being confirmation bias blinded?

The last power I mentioned I had that's extremely situational is a neighbourizer + lovedmaker and I don't think this card would be RNG'd amongst alignments and has to have been purposefully given to town because it would be OP for scum to have, so I'm ??? on your neighbor claim.

Like it's not impossible but the 1-shot roles you claim to have are like insanely more powerful than my own which all have strictly situational utility and I kind of doubt you have that?

And why would scum even want to kill you after claiming you have a freaking bomb? that makes no sense.

...So many neighborizing/lover cards floating around. It's almost like Elie wanted a town orgy to happen this game or something.

*I kid, don't modkill me Elie. ;_;

Realtalk: So.... quite a few friendly/neighbor claims floating around. Do we let them all go and let them prove themselves tonight, or do we pick n' choose one we think is least likely to be true? ;/

wow why the f*ck is vhaltz a big wagon still

Vhaltz's neighborizer is different since it's 1-shot and has the lovers side-effect. I dunno I think duplicate roles just aren't worth speculating about due to the nature of the set-up. If Psych was scum and Poly was town I don't think Psych would claim neighborizer here either since it just draws attention to him if he really believes it's a 1v1, not to mention that Poly automatically looks better on account of having two kills.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

still find Green Poet scummy, even after her response her Vhaltz vote still amounts to her not doing anything for the first half of the day and it was never followed up on when she got back. Aside from Kay (whose alignment is a total crapshoot) she seems like the most likely to have been scum riding an easy wagon.

Realtalk: So.... quite a few friendly/neighbor claims floating around. Do we let them all go and let them prove themselves tonight, or do we pick n' choose one we think is least likely to be true? ;/

I'm inclined to believe Vhaltz's claim because it seems balanced. Neighborizer+lover in one ability seems plausible, since you couldn't use it to essentially kill scum.

Right now, two more, unconditional neighborizers sound fake to me. The game might as well have been OC otherwise.

*rolls eyes* Of course Prim's vote reverts back to me. 10/10 Expected.

Thoughts from the rest of you guys? I'm not thrilled with nailing another neighboring claim, so I'm withdrawing my vote for now off of Psych and sticking it back on Sneaky Bait's forehead for now.

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

Eury we are definitely not lynching SB, nobody around suspects him and nobody who isn't around did either. It's pretty much down to Psych/Vhaltz/Randa/you at this point unless people appear out of nowhere so make it count.

@Mod: what's the status with Garland? Is he playing or getting subbed out?

He's been prodded. 3 prods nets a sub (I.e. if 3-13 doesn't show up by Day2 start, force sub occurs).

Edit: I'll be seeking a sub for him during the night phase, assuming no show, as per DA roolz

Edited by Elieson

@Prims: Eh... I admit, fair enough. Just... ugh. I hate the thought of having to even touch one of these neighborizing claims, given the chances of knocking out a legit one and/or possibly letting a fake one coast through. ;/

##Unvote

Amongst me, Randa, Psych, and Vhaltz, Two are obviously knocked off FMPoV: Myself and Vhaltz (still have no desire to lynch him at all). So that leaves Randa and Psych, both who've I had small, bad vibes from before, but uncertain of regardless. Randa seems a little stronger/safer to keep around atm, but Psych (so long as her claim is true) can prove himself during the night phase/by next day phase. @_@;;