• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals

[3] Bluedoom: SB, Refa, Prims

[3] Prims: Psych, Gorf, Bluedoom

[2] MancerNecro: LordKagune, Baldrick

[1] J: MancerNecro

[1] Gorf: Rapier

These should be accurate, if I've got you down wrong, let me know.

Did you see the correction I made in my next post?

No. I didn't read the thread as carefully as I normally would.

You can't say Mancer is not scumhunting while at the same time handwaving his response to you, which you seem to take as scumhunting.

Good thing that's not what I'm saying. I have specified where I think Mancer is scumhunting. And he has had a lot of content since he scumhunted; he needs to be doing more of that.

so his vote feels completely unjustified since he claims he couldn't even read J's content properly.

He could read J's post; he said the tone made it hard to read.

Mancer should respond to J's question in his last post.

Also, Prims' case is truly as simple as that, so there is no oversimplification.

Yes there is. Prims explained why it was scummy.

##Vote: Gorf

Master Belch's content is completely unexistant. He has been coasting along with the topic, sheeping other players and coming up with trivial content like this post, where he kind of acknowledges that his read on Mancer is not concrete at all (so where's the value on that?). Not knowing what to do is not an excuse for doing nothing, or just floating along with the tide; you can not use this as an excuse to not scumhunt.

Don't really like this. The case is very easy; Gorf seems almost as if he's trying hard to look like an obvious target. The post he linked is similarly waffly to the last part of his post here.

Dismissing Prims' case on Gorf then coming up with a case that's fairly similar, but more explicit shows an inconsistent thought process imo.

Cut by everything above Refa, don't even care.

gonna be the lame meta guy and say I wouldn't mind a baldrick shot bc town baldrick is more gung-ho

the mancer vote is odd because even if mancer is quantity over quality, why is the quality itself scummy?

his point on rapier is good however. baldrick, why is mancer worse than rapier to you? are you open to marf/prims lynches since they're the main wagons?

##Unvote ##Vote: #HBC J

Was gonna say that Rapier spent time defending Mancer and not really have any scumreads but he made a better effort in his latest post with a Gorf vote even if I think the Gorf Cases are well... I dunno I don't agree with them and I don't think he's scummy for a blind sheep and joke content.

J is worse because in his last post he even hints at a Mancer scumread and he still didn't vote. In fact much of his content is mancer-related but there's still not a vote on this apparent scumread?

I can see the reason behind the votes on me but what do you expect me to respond to those votes? " I'm sorry gais but I'm town and getting scumreads with a few pages into the game is hard"

I'm nullreading Mancer and mostly ignoring the stuff like his over paranoid behaviour for now because I think its a null tell. If he's scum he'll pull out some other stuff like what he did in the ongoing game which I-shall-not-refer-to-after-this.

I do think Prims' ED1 stuff like him joking about turbo'ing you is scummy and admitting to screwing around is scummy since it helps with nothing in the game and seems like a good excuse to not do anything but I didn't actually read what Psych's case on him was. I still think its too easy to vote Gorf just because he made a blind sheep but I think J's " scumreading someone but not acting upon it" is worse.

Meh, last few posts are pretty good tonewise (also don't see why he'd unvote Prims like that as mafia scum); probably wouldn't lynch. Only thing I was bothered by previously was his lack of mention of Prims (seemed weird that he didn't mention his main scumread when he was voting someone else), hence the questions. Going to read Hard NOCs 2 later on I guess (which I need to anyways for Mancer) because I can't really notice a significant between J's play but maybe I'm missing something.

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

ahh fuck my b

##unvote

my opinion on everyone else is relatively insignificant atm. i havent read hard and likely wont be able to for the rest of the Day. mancers just stuck out more than anyone else. his play in cohesion with others will be very telling on a scum flip (also dont wish to disclose atm).

@Prims; his quality wasn't scummy, but the fact he hasn't scumread anyone else makes me think he was sitting on the J vote.

Not that I'm uninterested in the Rapier lynch, but I want to see Rapier's reaction before I vote him, like I did with Mancer. I'm aware I'm probably cutting it fine timewise.

Wouldn't lynch you. Probably wouldn't lynch Marth; I had no problem with his lynch, but his last posts seem a little too quiet, like he doesn't want to throw up too many doubts.

prims was gross and prims is still being gross and prims makes me want to vote prims cause prims is priming primily prims

also cause he's being weird and not like usual prims and cause his votes did not sit right with me and he seemed to flip his view the past few days really weirdly

food for thought:

why are we even bothering to hunt mimes at Night? their wincon is to get lynched, not survive, so being careful to hunt mafia during the Day and being more open to shoot question marks at Night should be cause for a good game, no? and if someones like all but confirmed mime we can, i dunno, like ostracize em or something lol and not waste the kill.

Good thing that's not what I'm saying. I have specified where I think Mancer is scumhunting. And he has had a lot of content since he scumhunted; he needs to be doing more of that.

If Mancer is scumhunting, then it doesn't make much sense to influence him to scumhunt more by voting him. He's doing his job, differently from Gorf who has been making joke posts and saying he can't approach the game as an excuse to not scumhunt. I can't see why you think Gorf is okay while Mancer isn't, since the former's case is worse than the latter.

Yes there is. Prims explained why it was scummy.

Yes he did, and his reason was "Gorf is sheeping a Psych vote which had no contet", which is exactly what Marf said on his "oversimplification". Also, I find the term misleading because Prims' vote is very simple by default.

While I disagree with Prims' reason to find Gorf scummy based on his sheeping, I totally agree that his content has been lacking, so I'm content with my vote.

Don't really like this. The case is very easy; Gorf seems almost as if he's trying hard to look like an obvious target. The post he linked is similarly waffly to the last part of his post here.

Dismissing Prims' case on Gorf then coming up with a case that's fairly similar, but more explicit shows an inconsistent thought process imo.

Cut by everything above Refa, don't even care.

If I am scummy for making an easy case on Gorf, then other players are scummy for making even easier cases on Mancer, who's drawing all the highlights to himself with his jumpy behavior and hasty votes. See how this logic doesn't really make sense? If there are no inconsistencies on our cases against each of these players, then the cases are perfectly valid.

I don't see how Gorf is trying to make himself an easy target, imo he is completely out of the highlights and iirc (2lazy2check) only Prims and I noticed him.

I dismissed the part which I don't agree with, this doesn't mean I disagree with Prims' case as a whole, nor that I dismissed it as a whole. Again, I agree that Gorf's content is lacking.

That said, I have no issues with J. His play is different from ours, he takes a bit more time to make a vote and we can confirm this meta by looking at the games he played with us. His content is pretty much fine imo (if not little as well), even if he isn't currently voting anyone.

Current Votals:

[4] MancerNecro: LordKagune, Refa, #HBC Gorf, Baldrick

[2] Bluedoom: SB., Prims

[2] #HBC J: MancerNecro, Bluedoom

[1] Prims: Psych

[1] #HBC Gorf: Rapier

Reminder, deadline is in a little under two hours, and if majority consensus is not reached, the host decides how things are resolved.

Prims, why are you voting Marf? You gave no specification on the post where you voted him.

Funny trivia, I'll facepalm if both Gorf and Mancer are mimes (since their play have been a tad "queer"), or if Prims and Mancer are mimes (based on their prior interactions, as pointed by Refa).