The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what made you want to join FBI?

Sorry Blitz! Well it's kinda stupid, but I just have a desire to protect people, and the FBI ha a good match for my physical and mental skill set. I also think I couldn't really work in an office well.

Also yikes I've angered the Brits.

It's ok; they're not even good at the sport that they're defending

Shade.

Who's your fav char in Monster and why?

Johan Liebert, as I alluded to earlier in the thread.

Basically, I think his backstory was incredibly believable and there was true motive behind his actions, his character design is beautiful, and there were so many memorable moments in his scenes. Crossdressing as Anna, when he's with the children of the orphanage through Tenma's sniper scope, the final scene where he pushed Tenma's ideals to their limit. So amazing. The writing was superb and he's so fucking quotable. Also tech fact that he doesn't get too much screen time when its not needed. Like, his goal is to erase his past, and they only show the effects of what he's done from either crime scenes and dead bodies or witness he hasn't been able to eliminate yet. Also did I mention he's hot.

Honorable mentions to Inspector Lunge and Anna.

Edited by Lord Gaius

we like to pretend we are tho

USA is gonna win the World Cup before England ever gets another star calling it right here.

Also, Kiriya Matou, followed by Kiritsugu.

Edited by Lord Gaius

Every single character is written with such an amazing amount of detail, no corners were ever cut during the animation. It's incredibly realistic, Johan is probably my favorite villain in any form of media ever, it doesn't drag on despite being 74 episodes, the location changes keep it fresh, the plot never feels forced, I could go on and on.

I haven't actually checked it out yet, thanks for reminding me.

EIMMs are super fun.

It worked until SOMEBODY betrayed #Team Gaius.

Probably Monde's kill priority role. Paperblade's was stupidly OP.

Take one or two people to the end, no big alliances.

Probably OC, because there's less content required to be made.

So, you're taking me to the end in the next one, right? <3

Also I'm not British stop imposing SOCCER on me. (Id say I'm a Liverpool fan tho)

Soccer is great though.

What classes will you be in when you start school?

Have you seen the school yet? Know anyone?

Excited to be away from the crappy other school?

Do you think you're going to get your license soonish, or when you can, or just not soon at all?

You should join the smogon mafia game with Blitz and I, thoughts? :3 (And rssp1 if you remember that nub)

I think that's all for now.

How's the weather in your area?

I'm asking this because there's this gigantic heat wave all over the place, and I'm salty because Hawaii keeps getting skipped over.

So, you're taking me to the end in the next one, right? <3

Soccer is great though.

What classes will you be in when you start school?

Have you seen the school yet? Know anyone?

Excited to be away from the crappy other school?

Do you think you're going to get your license soonish, or when you can, or just not soon at all?

You should join the smogon mafia game with Blitz and I, thoughts? :3 (And rssp1 if you remember that nub)

I think that's all for now.

Totally <3.

AP Chemistry, AP US history, Pre Calc, English 11, German 2 Independent Study, Gym, and Earth Science.

I have seen it, and the building is kind of a dump, but inside is really nice. I have a friend who I've known for a couple of years that goes there, and my other friend's little sister is gonna be a freshman so that's something.

I'm probably not gonna worry about my license until after high school because there absolutely zero chance I'm gonna get a car (which would be unnecessary in the city anyway.)

If I wasn't too busy to join a mafia game I would :/

Who are your top five hip-hop artists? :P

Biggie Smalls, Eminem, Nas, Kendrick Lamar, Joey Badass.

How's the weather in your area?I'm asking this because there's this gigantic heat wave all over the place, and I'm salty because Hawaii keeps getting skipped over.

It's all over the place really. New York can be incredibly hot, really humid, or perfectly nice summer weather. I'm actually in New Jersey right now visiting friends so I can't give you an updated assessment.

I'm asking this because there's this gigantic heat wave all over the place, and I'm salty because Hawaii keeps getting skipped over.

Please take our heat wave

Have you ever been in the pouring rain, while it's 90F?

I can't recall. While I think we do get warm rainy days in this region, rain really isn't common. How about you guys take the heat and we'll take the rain?