Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

I think there's around an hour and a half left? We've got the minimum votes required for a lynch.

Not sure if Mancer is awake since this is pretty early in the morning where he is I think?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1.5 Votals - My head hurts Edition

MancerNecro (6): Bluedoom, Prims, Quote, SB, WeaponsOfMassConstruction, BBM

Sara (3): Paperblade, MancerNecro, Blackhawk Stinger

Bluedoom (1): FrostyFireMage

Randa (1): Refa

Not Voting (3): #HBC J, Randa, Sara

With 14 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 8 to hammer. There are 45 minutes left in the day.

One may think they can be prepared for everything. In most cases, they are probably right. A chance meeting though can change all that...

A chance meeting with a dagger impaled in the back. It didn't take long for Travis to show up out of nowhere, blade in hand. Having heard all the discussion, at least by hearsay, and the majority feeling that this person was a threat to them, Travis took it upon himself to do what he does best; kill. When Simon's lifeless body had finished bleeding out, Travis withdrew his dagger and holstered it away, then promptly disappeared.

Dear MancerNecro,

Okay, I just need to get one more thing... and this other thing...

You are Simon, the Overprepared.

Better safe than sorry, you always say. After an incident when you were younger, you always made sure that you were prepared for anything. You've been known to take the entirety of two days just to pack for an expedition. Then another day on top of that to make sure you have absolutely everything.

Your overpreparedness comes as a double edged sword, as Travis believes that you could prepare such a plan to overthrow him easily. You believe that you can convince everyone otherwise in these discussions. That's all you have to offer, anyhow.

You have no abilities beside your word and your vote.

You are aligned with The Society. You win when all threats are eliminated.

...Nope. That wasn't it. Slightly despondent, you all settled in for the night. You still aren't leaving the place of discussions, after all.

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. You may talk in thread during the night. Phase will not end early for any reason. Phase ends at midnight GMT, 7/1.

If I do not find a sub for Refa by the end of the night phase, his slot will be modkilled.

what do you guys think about elie's vt claim

based off 100% gut and not a re-read i kinda suspect the wagons were town/town and the best places to look for scum would be ffm, randa, paper, marf

J could be scum as well since he never posted. pretty sure he's a player who prefers to play town too

will use effort once the day starts

Elieson is probably town

I could see scum Marth

Poly is weird

Paperblade- I have short-term memory so naturally I'm going to remember something from a few days ago over something from games a while back.

This just seems kinda weird, idk

Was townreading Marth D1 for generally decent posts that were pretty similar to my own scumreads, but his ISO is kind of disappointing after Mancer flipped town. Want to see where he goes Day 2 I guess.

Idk who I would actually vote tomorrow though, I generally don't suspect most of the active game so I feel like I'm stuck defaulting to the Randa vote I dropped after ED1 or something like that. I guess I should reread or something?

I saw your reasoning on Poly town and it made sense.

Elieson I am thinking like, his claim was kind of unnecessary (as people pointed out), so maybe he is doing this to try to get towncred? But I think only BBM and me really think D1 vanilla claim = town, so it'd have to be BBM pulling some gambit to defend Elieson but he hasn't said anything on the claim? I'm just thinking, you're not about to be lynched, why are you claiming? So then my thought is, maybe it seeming ill thought out means he doesn't have buddies? But maybe he just didn't talk to them, because they weren't around or something. It being a scum move designed to give towncred seems weird thinking about it since most people were already leaning away from an Elieson lynch and a wagon on him tomorrow seems unlikely

And now I am thinking well maybe the same case happened with Poly where someone suggested it to him for towncred FUCK

Yeah after reskimming the only other reads I have are on FFM for a convenient appearance when pressured and gut on Via because they feel kind of low key and unenthusiastic about the game, which is unusual for them. I'll probably look into it tomorrow but I just want to check kills and sleep to make an attempt to fix my sleep schedule.