Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just posting to say I'm reading and keeping caught up but you probably won't get content until tomorrow sry

@Refa: What Papreblade said. But to elaborate:

If you have a good feeling one of SB/Weapons were fakeclaiming, what did you think of the fakeclaimer? Was it a scummy thing for them to do it? If so, why didn't you vote for the person who you thought was faking it? And if not, why do you think that's not scummy?

also refa if you feel that either SB or weapon is fake claiming does that mean you think they are scum?

if yes why aren't you voting them?

if no why do you think they aren't scum?

@Refa: What Papreblade said. But to elaborate:

If you have a good feeling one of SB/Weapons were fakeclaiming, what did you think of the fakeclaimer? Was it a scummy thing for them to do it? If so, why didn't you vote for the person who you thought was faking it? And if not, why do you think that's not scummy?

lazy!

anyways i just woke up so let me read refa's post then i'll do something, probably.

Anyways, I actually managed to read through the whole thread. I-I'm sorry, but...I really couldn't get much reads out of them! I'll try to work harder in the future, everyone. Please bear with me until then.

Considering SB CC'd Prims, well...I'd say that it should matter to him. What do you make of both of the miller claims? You've indirectly commented about both, but I can't really get a handle on what your actual thoughts are on that front (PEdit- Later on you mentioned being satisfied with his response, so I suppose my first comment is meaningless; still would like answers WRT the rest, though).

That's like, just your opinion, man. Uh...which you're free to have! Thanks Travis.

Yes, well, that was intentional. If I'm not voting either of the Miller claims, then that should clue you in that I'm not scumreading either of them currently.

@Randa WRT me not scumreading either of them, well, don't worry about the details! SB's miller claim is null for me (although the way he handled it, specifically asking the other claims what their wincons were, was townie), but his on thread play has been on point...for the most part. The only thing that bothers me is that he doesn't really have a read on me despite the fact that somehow I've made it into the spotlight (it's kind of embarassing, really). He should get on that.

@BBM/Marthipan/Paperblade If it's not too much trouble, could you elaborate your scumreads on me? It's fine if you have issues with my play (although a lot of your complaints seem to be well...misunderstandings), but I'd like you to point out where the scum intent is in my posts, if possible. This'll really help my reads out as well, so it's a win/win, right?

That's like, just your opinion, ma...oh, there's actually something I need to answer. Very well, then!

2. Uh...I was pointing out that the likelihood of duplicate roles is reduced because there's no clause about duplicate roles being a thing. This is something that Manix specifically did for EO2, so I'd expect it here as well.

3. Here's hopping Prims' claim is obvious town as fuck, because my track record at reading him has not been that great.

Nah man, it's probably Weapons. As for my reasoning, well, I wouldn't dismiss it so easily!

no i will worry about the details. if you had a null read on SB, and a still unstated town read on Weapons, why did you not bother explaining that opinion earlier?

and then i question where the idea that prims' fake claim is townie came from. you never brought that up in your original post on the topic, in fact you question what he hoped to gain, which i interpreted to mean you doubted the motive of him choosing to fakeclaim if he was town. would like some elaboration.

ok. dude. refa. if you're talking to weapons and hes a god damn Miller Mason please just outright state this instead of being cagey. i don't mean to say masons should always claim D1 but you haven't provided a real reason for town weapons and if you're gonna do the dumb crumb thing like this you might as well be open about it

haven't thought about other stuff but this is bugging me because like... if you know weapons is town there's no point in acting like this.

you had to talk about masons, now that ideas stuck in my head when reading weapons post.

;AEG;V;A;OAERG COMPUTER AAE;OIAREG;AE DELETED AEW;A;A POST FFFFFFFFFFF

Simple version:

Anyone questioning my miller claim should please direct their attention to the left

Still think Prims could've planned a smooth out, but he's been proactive recently, slight town

I do not feel the Refa wagon

I can feel the Quote pressing as original and town, but I feel like Elie just kind of latched on and is the worst jumper on my claim

Want BBM to discuss a diverse set of topics

Paper's cool

Might have to sub out because dumb things happen

##Unvote, ##Vote: Sara.

honestly this post makes me more confused then before reading it so... mission accomplished?

now because somebody has the idea of masons stuck in my i don't feel confident voting refa until i get clarification on that. #iblameprims

Due to my phone keyboard lagging today for reasons even God couldn't understand, posting a shortened version is all I have time for right now, but if I don't say it now, I may just forget it.

##Unvote Mister Construction

##Vote prims

Prims has crazy gosh darn ideas all over the place and I wish he would stop suggesting things like miller doc masons or whatever he is suggesting! Forgive me for sounding so brash...i just needed to say that. His attitude of "I'll just claim tomorrow or claim later is scummy to me because now he's given everybody done kind of reason to not lynch him, that was based on a questionable reaction test to begin with.

Id like to remove my vote from Mister Construction. His vote on me was absolutely terrible and im sure he will repent for any sins he has caused, but he put forth virtually no thought or effort in defining what was scummy abuot my vote on him. I feel that if he...if he were actually some kind of devil, he would have come up with some logic instead of just having disdain for my vote and nothing more.

Randa did not vote for Refa, as he appears to have planned to in his discussion? Despite agreeing with what he's said, his vote activity seems off, especially when he said he thought his vote was on me. I sincerely think that with Mister Construction playing as he is, someone would remember if they were voting for him. He's probably the most controversial player at the moment, and his unvote implied that he should vote for someone glowing green? He clearly has reservations...this just doesn't feel right...it confuses me.

I also sense something about SB voting for Randa though. The vote seems far more commital than I would expect it to. Having a scumread on Randa is one thing, but a serious vote on him before asking for justification just makes me feel things that make my stomach just a bit uncomfortable.

Nothing else really jumps to my attention in a manner that requires me to post about it at this moment.

I find it largely unnecessary to burst a miller fake as soon as he did. There is no reason to talk about masons right now. If his role is not miller but important enough to withhold then why bring it up at all?

How is prims' line of thought easy to follow?

I don't like Refa's last post because it's all defence and then just saying stuff without actually having opinions. He still has his RVS vote, and the questions to the people voting him and to Mancer don't seem like he's really trying very much.

He seems to be implying that he thinks Weapons is faking Miller but not as scum which doesn't make sense to me at all, because:

a) Weapons has said several times explicitly that he is a Miller and would probably have stopped joking around by now if he didn't intend his claim to be serious

b) If he thinks that there's a chance that Weapons is town faking Miller why would he draw scum's attention to this

I guess there isn't much scum intent in that part but his thought process baffles me.

Elie's vote feels weird because he's certainly played enough games with Prims by now to know that he jokes around a lot and how to separate a serious comment from a non-serious one? I guess the part about Prims crumbing some role so that people let him off the hook is valid but the SB thing makes no sense to me. Since when are people required to ask someone for justification and explanations before voting them? After all he didn't ask Prims to clarify his comments; he just voted him.

Paperblade- weren't you talking to me just the other day about people including me doing really scummy stuff and then getting away with it because people think it's too obviously scummy?

Well, that's the last of the responses that I needed. Regardless, Prims was right about the mason thing (I'm sorry Viola darling, but this is for your own good!) but also wrong because Weapons' isn't a miller (and you'll have to ask he...hi..he...them why they claimed it). Going to play video games but short thoughts are BBM's response was good (although the reason I don't have much content is mostly because noone was bothering me at the time; hopefully with my claim it'll be obvious why that is), Paperblade's was null (sorry, but I couldn't glean any reads off of it one way or the other), and Randa/Marthipan's were bad. Randa's was bad mostly because he was fencesitting and didn't really sufficiently answer whatever I said earlier; also I'm annoyed that he pressed me so much about Weapons when I was deliberately avoiding it. Like seriously, there's no way I'd be that obvious as scum. Marthipan's is bad because he basically reiterated what Randa said without even bothering to read my responses. Would like more opinions from both of these slots, but as is, I'm fine with my vote.

Seven and a half hours later I finally got my question answered.

Also I would've answered your post better if there I don't know questions and not just things for me to commemtate on.

Looking back I apparently never asked if you were masons. Coulda sworn I did. Either the question should've been implied from my complaints about masonry.

Randa is still weird because he makes some good points on Refa but still isn't really doing much. I get not wanting to vote Refa if you think he's a mason but does nothing else stick out to you right now? It feels kind of like he just exists atm.

Eli's Prims vote is kind of odd too because the reasoning there is really weak? Why is it more likely to be some elaborate scum plan to get pressure off of himself instead of a town gambit like Prims pulls every other game? Calling Randa out for not remembering who he RVS voted too doesn't make any sense either. Why is he more likely to remember who he voted as scum instead of town?

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Wrt stuff on me: I voted Randa because I thought his actions didn't match up with what he was saying, not because I was asking for justification? I don't see why using a vote to pressure to give you an answer is a problem anyway though.

@BBM, I didn't see that Prims claimed Miller because I voted him because it happened while I was in the middle of making my post. It was just a hilarious coincidence.

Yeah BBM I did say that, this circumstance is different though. When people start running cops into millers because they wanted to see what happened or sheeping the claimed scum we'll talk

Yeah BBM I did say that, this circumstance is different though. When people start running cops into millers because they wanted to see what happened or sheeping the claimed scum we'll talk

when did this happen

Prims is playing to his scum meta and I cant really argue it any other way other than what I said.

At SB

Scum is probably more attentive to what they do early game than town re Randa

Paper am I scummy or just dumb I'm not quite following your sheep on me