Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

I-I'm sorry! I didn't even know that the game had started until rather recently. Apparently quite a lot has transpired in my absence.

I'd wager that your so-called flavor is "a stoic outcast, you are not used to the art of talking", am I right everyone?

##Vote: Randa

Close but not exactly. I think... idk.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D...do I have permission to talk now? I don't want to impose...

Hello friends. I'm pleased to say that I'll be joining you all in finding salvation from the fears that ail us all. I mean, that's all we really need, right? I really just think we should keep calm. It'll be ok.

##Vote Mister Construction

Something doesn't feel right with his behavior and this claim of being one of these "miller"s. Why would he umm...beat around the bush, before saying it aloud?

I hope I didn't offend you...it's just been a long long couple of days and I'm kind of nervous. describing yourself as working with...him...erm, excuse me. This whole thing just gives me shivers. It's not funny to joke about it...

see this is why I didn't want 30000 more people answering for weapons cough mancer.

Prims fakeclaiming miller is something I see him doing as town but he's softclaiming something else with his role which is what bugs me more than the fact he fakeclaimed in the first place.

but this is a manix game don't trust alignment scans

Honestly I think Prims as scum wouldn't retract the Miller claim just because he got CC'd; Manix has included multiple Millers before. Gut says one of SB and Weapons is scum with a mod-given Miller fake because

##Vote: Refa

why is it so hard to read two pages of spamposts and one-liners?

?_? I'll wait for you to give opinions

also fsr I never finished my sentence about gut; Manix is aware that people would accept two Miller claims after Unnamed and I feel he would try to punish town for letting two Miller claims coast

I'd just assess them based on play. Incidentally, SB has read pro-town to me and Weapons hasn't.

##Unvote

##Vote: Weapons

Agree sitting on the miller claim instead of immediately CCing me and being clear about it looks awkward. If it's a gambit I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve.

A-anyway.

Something seems strange here. Weapons, Prims did retract his claim, but if you've noticed, he's hinting at the fakeclaim still being related to his role in some way. Are you saying that you think... well, that you believe Prims is scum that got cc'd and is now already fumbling his claim like that this early? That was what was bothering me, because... well, quite frankly, I really don't see it.

Dear Refa, there are two and a half pages of content. Erm, or maybe closer to two... as I have observed. What do you think about the miller claims? How about the current growing, uh, well, "wagon" on Weapons? (I guess I wouldn't quite call it a wagon, yet... hm...)

BBM, if one of SB and Weapons is scum, which one is it? I've read your accusation and, quite frankly, that's a very easy ED1 thing to say so that you may distance yourself from them yet handwave it since, well, nothing much has happened yet, and SB and Weapons wouldn't have much content to judge yet! Your vote on Refa is sound, but your line before that strikes a bad chord with me.

Dear Refa, there are two and a half pages of content. Erm, or maybe closer to two... as I have observed. What do you think about the miller claims? How about the current growing, uh, well, "wagon" on Weapons? (I guess I wouldn't quite call it a wagon, yet... hm...).

Well, I'd like people to take a look at the rules. More specifically, the lack of a rule with regards to duplicate roles. I have a good feeling that one of them (meaning SB and Weapons) is fakeclaiming it, and I'm pretty sure I know whom it is. Not sure what to make of the Weapons wagon (don't agree with it because uh...heh, it's a little embarassing, really~), he still hasn't contacted me in the Scum QT.

Probably should look more into Prims' claim though, because looking back I'm conflicted on it. Like...what did you hope to gain from fakeclaiming Miller? If it was a reaction test, what did you get out of it?

also

>redirects not announced

god fucking dammit I should've checked the rules why did I join this shitty game why didn't you people fill bronn's game instead

##Vote: Refa

Your post doesn't say much of anything imo

I'm not actually sure if Weapons is serious about being serious