Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

Well with that mason claim, I guess I need to move my vote to someone else. Well,

##Unvote ##Vote: Mancernecro

A lot of what you've said against Elieson feels... exaggerated? Dunno if its the right word, but here are some points:

1.He hasn't been jumping around at all- he merely shifted his vote from Weapons to Prims, how is that jumping around?

2.His reason for unvoting Weapons isn't even based on what Refa said, although I think its pretty weak (The 'I think he'd come up with some good logic to vote me as scum' feels like a cop-out indeed.)

3.What about his Prims logic is weak? In your same post you say you don't like Prims making the Miller claim and backing off from it. Do you realize that this is also a part of Elie's case on Prims? Would you agree then, that your own logic behind the Prims read is weak?

4.What is so scummy about joining the Weapons wagon while it was forming?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed serious to me, and from my point of view, if you're assuming a generalized comment is directed toward you and reacting like that, that's absurdly touchy, yeah.

I see what you mean about Mancer, but thought your two posts were connected (eg, you were only complaining because you thought he was attacking you) as I interpreted the first one as serious.

I'm gonna wait until Marf addresses the whole mason claim business before talking about him further.

oh lol cuts

tbh I see where you're coming for more after your explanation but I think your initial vote on Refa was vague. Elaboration satisfies me for now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Sheeping this.

As is, most of my suspects are in the "I want more out of them" range rather than hard scumreads.

It is of my opinion that we punish fools for showing off their ignorance and stupidity. We are playing with a life here, after all. It would be a shame to lynch someone because of an individual's ignorance.

But is our dearest Elieson such a fool, who deserves judgement? Not in the slightest, he doesn't seem to be as foolish as we believe him to be!

The initial Prims vote was weak in the sense that, how was suggesting miller doc masons scummy? I'm unable to follow the second part of that paragraph though because I don't know where the double quote part should end.

However he elaborates on this by saying that Prims planted a seed via the Mason Commentary and could get reactions which benefit him more as scum. Acceptable reasoning IMO, but FMPOV this should truly be null until a later point of the game where you can read Prims better wrt other interactions.

Notice that Elieson lacks the trademark passive-aggressiveness of his scum self(or as much as I can see currently.) What a shame, for then I would smite him with my arrogance!

Prims, you could be scum in the sense that I don't have a strong town read on you but I'd not put money on it. Basically null

I just think BBM is being nitpick-y with his questioning towards me, it feels overly dense and like he's ignoring my play in like every game I play to focus on a single conversation we had

I didn't switch off Refa because I never know what to do with my vote early so I just try to pressure people. I pretty much expected his claim but but yeah

Marth defending Elieson is a bit ??? to me. My first thought is "scumbuddies" but I'm not sure.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Elie

yay masons

Signs point to either a cult or a very buff mafia if there are masons and my role and I'm interpreting Prims's crumbs correctly. Before people get on my case for being vague, no, I don't particularly want to be more specific.

Elie's Prims suspicion is all just a bunch of shitty speculations and doesn't really make a lot of sense.

will probably be busy for the next ~16 hours?

To elaborate on Marth/Elieson thing, it's like, why the fuck is Marth defending Elieson so hard?

also while we're talking roles MINE IS THE BEST/WORST GODDAMN MANIX WHTA WERE YOU SMOKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS ROLE KILL ME PLS MAF

Also I'm gonna be out for most of Sunday/Monday, ~8 hour drive to visit grandparents and then 8 hours back the other way Monday, fun fun

Jesus fucking Christ I forgot I was in this game

Although, maybe it's best if I do just observe for now... Don't mind me, just making sure you guys know I'm not dead.

(will read thread when I'm a bit more awake)

why the fuck were there multiple miller claims

also fuck page 7 and all the wallposts I ain't got the patience for this Eury shit

Weapons reads as off to me in a way, because from what I've seen he doesn't seem to be providing much in the way of actual reads. However, the logic he has given is sound, and I'm shit at reading guys like him and Shin. Null for now.

Elie feels like scum to me right now. He's all jumpy with his reads and I haven't really liked the content he's had so far (though I skipped his page 7 wall because fuck all the wallposts on that page). Also not really getting his suspicions on Prims, though I suppose he'll have his (alleged) reasons.

##Vote: Elie

Aside from him, I have YET ANOTHER PATENTED POLY GUT SCUMREAD ON RANDA. Admittedly I can't remember Randa's posts too much, so it's literally all gut.

SB/Prims/Via all read as town to me. Mancer's more or less null for now, but I'm leaning town on him as well.

J should actually make a content post.

Actually since this is a Hetnix Gaym I could see two millers as a way to fuck over any potential cops (or to fuck with everyone else about the setup since this whole thing so far screams Unnamed).

The player I have the most problems with is Bluedoom

Bluedoom calling Mancer/Randa spammers sounds more like waffling than judgement and he kinda capitalizes on Refa's reluctance to vote a little too much.

##Vote: Bluedoom

I'll give more of my opinions on characters later because I got mad bored halfway through reading the game lolz

Still don't like Eli because his Randa suspicion is pretty contradictory. He says that "scum are more attentive of what they do earlygame" but then has Randa not remembering where his vote was as part of the suspicion? Also in his #161 the only reason that actually seems like a good reason is potentially rolefishing masons, except if he's going to play the meta card scum!Prims tends to ignore any crumbs he sees in thread and then just kill them at night instead.

Via, why didn't you just vote Eli on your phone when you suspected him? It's kind of weird considering you want to vote there and ask Eli a question but don't do it. That being said, I kind of agree with Via's comment about Mancer complaint being unfounded and kind of scummy because reminds me of an anon game (motk) where I used "anonymous is hard" as an excuse for lackluster content. It also feels like Mancer is just pointing out the obvious and going for easy scumreads right now so yeah.

Kind of paranoid of BBM right now just due to gut and want to see more from him.

FFM, I'm pretty sure that Marth calling them spammers wasn't to waffle on them? It looked like he made the comment to show how weird it was that they were passive, which I kind of agree with. Idk what Randa has been doing at all since he dropped Refa. And uh... who else do you suspect atm? Your post kind of implies it.

K Mancer's last posts were scummy. He's picking at the miller posts in particular but isn't reading my other posts (I explained why I claimed) = trying to build a case while not looking at the whole picture = looking like scum hunting but not actually. Elie stuff is a rehash too.

Your reasoning for fake claiming Miller isn't really convincing imo. Why would claiming Miller help you avoid a NK?

Also, you have really only been talking about your Miller claim and the Miller claims so far in the thread. Even your vote on Elieson contains just a short one-liner reasoning.

If you're finding me scummy, shouldn't your vote be on me? I feel that you're coasting a little. From your posts, you have shown to be up to date with the recent happenings in thread (such as my post). However, it seems like you're only choosing to reply to selected posts and ignore the other posts and content in the thread.

WRT Elie stuff: When I say he was jumping around, I meant he was jumping around with his reads. He changed his reads and perspectives quite often in this game. That is what pings me because he does not seem to have that strong of an opinion on any player. As Prims pointed out, this might be because of his RPing making the tone of his posts really hard to read...

Mancer/Poly, do you think that Refa and Weapons are scum faking being Masons?

I think that Elie is suspicious but Mancer's reason for voting him doesn't seem legit. I feel like he's over-exaggerating Elie's switch from voting Weapons to deciding he wasn't scum and using it to say that Elie is jumping all over the place with all his reads even though the rest are fairly consistent. I also don't get how jumping all over the place translates to 'trying not to be too conspicuous'. If anything, it would translate to the opposite?

His question to Refa seem overly dense too, like... if Refa and Weapons are Masons, then yes, Refa would be certain that Weapons is town? This isn't a bastard game. And Miller Mason isn't a role that makes any sense, so...

Paperblade- I have short-term memory so naturally I'm going to remember something from a few days ago over something from games a while back.

I was reading Marth's ISO; would like him to clarify whether the thing about making people sorry if they targeted him was RP or real.

I would like Elie to talk about people other than Prims when he returns.

Day 1.3 Votals - Cannot think of a witty title Edition

Sara (6): WeaponsOfMassConstruction, SB, Paperblade, MancerNecro, BBM, Blackhawk Stinger

MancerNecro (2): Bluedoom, Prims

WeaponsOfMassConstruction (1): Quote

Prims (1): Sara

Bluedoom (1): FrostyFireMage

Randa (1): Refa

Not Voting (2): #HBC J, Randa

With 14 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 8 to hammer. There are 22 hours and 56 minutes left in the day.

I still need a sub for Refa.

Edited by Curly Brace

I completely missed a mason claim what the fuck

Neither Mancer or Refa are really looking super scummy to me (I don't even have a gut scumread on Mancer this time!) so I'm gonna go with them being town for now. Wouldn't be terribly surprised if they did flip scum in the end, though, since they're not reading as super-townie to me (I did lean town on Mancer either way though), but again, I'm leaning more town than scum.

I was reading Marth's ISO; would like him to clarify whether the thing about making people sorry if they targeted him was RP or real.

The RPing exagerates it a little, but its real. Wouldn't be a good idea to target me.

psiffpti I have like no motivation for this game even though I have things to say I am just too lazy to post them

basically @SB I asked elie because I think sometimes he's just more vague rather than nonsensical and as someone else (idr) already said he tends to be more passive-aggressive as scum and I'm seeing none of that. admittedly I haven't seen town!elie in a while but he seems like town genuinely having trouble getting his reads out there.

WRT prims the only things he's really done I can see him doing as scum: his FFM accusation which was really throwaway and easy (although FFM only started posting after prims posted that inthread so that might be something to look out for), and the fact he seems less... idk, like, committed to his reads? when he's town he tends to have a lot more conviction but he said he wouldn't be treating this game seriously so I think really this is probably just paranoia until more has happened. I also agree BBM still feels weird to me but I haven't reread him yet which I'll do, eventually, hopefully soon.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

honestly

this is the only thing I can see myself doing right now. I don't agree that weapons is coasting by the way but I might just be more used to his general playstyle.