Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

Sb I think randa could be scum because he is justifying not having an rvs on me. I think Randn in general might feel more obligated to act townie by justifying themselves more than they might as town. I dont think town would do that. I wouldn't

The entire premise of my suspicion comes from him sayng "I thought my vote was on elie"

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would I be trying to justify. I was suprised I was voting weapons cause I thought I put my RVS on you, what could I have been trying to do?

I dunno you just said it and I dont know why you felt obligated to say it

Cause I thought I was voting you and that manix derped, then I looked back and I wasn't.

afaik elie makes less sense when he's scum which is the vibe I'm getting here and I intend on voting him but I'm not on a laptop rn I'll be back soon ffor stuff tho. Sorry for missing like half the day I'll be back on my full game in a couple hours, irl is taking my full attention atm lol.

Why do you thi k prims is playing to his scum meta? Like what specifically is he doing that's pinging you

"Ill explain it next phase" is something I feel he does as scum

Asking for the mod confirmation on the dayvig is something I feel he would do more as overconfident scum than town prims

I feel like he planted a seed with the Mason commentary and while its not in his scum meta regarding the mason bit itself, I feel like hed throw things out into the open (such as a mason thing) to draw reactions and rolefish through response interpretation.

Town has no business openly speccing over masons this early in the game and since its a rare thing to see on SF, reactions could give him a lot of information, which town!prims doesn't need

Any one of these, ok fine ill bite, but it's the lot of primsisms that read as scummy to me

Day 1.2 Votals - I was going to do these earlier Edition

Sara (3): WeaponsOfMassConstruction, SB, Paperblade

WeaponsOfMassConstruction (2): Quote, Prims

Refa (2): BBM, Bluedoom

Prims (1): Sara

Bluedoom (1): MancerNecro

Randa (1): Refa

Not Voting (4): FFM, #HBC J, Blackhawk Stinger, Randa

With 14 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 8 to hammer. There are 45 hours and 41 minutes left in the day.

Edited by Curly Brace

Looking through the Miller claims right now:

I know what I scan as so I was trying to see if I could catch him via an inconsistency.

This makes me certain that SB is town at this point in time. This post makes me feel like SB is trying to work through the multiple Miller claims.

I don't see why there can't be two millers. It would be funny if SB was scum with a miller fakeclaim again though. Especially if the mod gave it to him.

why is two millers improbable without mod meta?

oh

uhhhh

nothing because I fakeclaimed miller for town cred since I didn't think there'd be a miller in the game. <_<

Honestly, these few posts pings me off. The first two posts talks about how it's probable for two Millers to exist at the same time. However, right after Weapons claimed to be a Miller as well, Prims changed his stance saying that he fakeclaimed Miller. Also, even if he fakeclaimed Miller for reactions and interactions, I don't see why he had to mention "for town cred". That makes me think that he is acting a little self-conscious in this game.

##Vote: Prims

Millers are a myth, perpetrated by the government to keep us all down.

I initially interpreted this as a Miller crumb but I am not so sure now. If you were really Miller, you should really have explicitly claimed to be a Miller in your first post (like SB did). This pings me off slightly on Weapons.

Also, I am unable to tell whether or not that Prims vote is an RVS one or if he voted Prims for claiming to be a Miller. If it is the latter, what makes Prims's claim worse than SB at that point in time?

classic Prims move

So, do you think that his gambit regarding the Miller claim is good, bad, townie or scummy? This is quite an ambiguous comment in my opinion.

I will not be changing my vote until I have a complete analysis of all the players (aka I am still reading the thread).

Argh, way too much to read yet nothing forms an overly lasting opinion on me.

@Weapons: Why did you claim Miller when your role wasn't Miller?

@Refa: How do you know that Weapons isn't a Miller? Even if you were Neighbours or Masons, I don't think you would know of any additional modifications to Weapons's role unless he claimed it. Are you really certain that Weapons is town?

I don't really like Weapons's later content because it feels overly laid back and passive. It's like he is waiting for something to happen before reacting to it. His case on Elieson seems a little forced to me. It is like he just suddenly decided that he had to react to the votes stacked on him and decided to go for an easy vote on Elieson.

That said, I feel that Elieson is jumping around too much with relatively weak logic. He votes for Weapons right as the wagon was forming up but once there are some claims that Weapons might be town (by Refa), he jumps too quickly into voting for Prims with another weak logic before looking into and verifying Refa's claim. His behaviour looks like scum trying not to look too conspicuous to me.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Sara.

Prims is acting a little weirdly but I can't really put my finger on that right now. I don't like his initial Miller claim and how he backed out of it because he seems to be trying to gain town cred for himself with every one of his posts. Might have to read Prims's ISO in order to form a solid read on him.

Also: All these RPing is getting a little overboard and irritating and makes it harder for me to form actual reads on some players.

TLDR: Elieson is scum. Refa and Weapons probably should explain their role in more detail and Weapons should explain why he decided to claim Miller. Prims's needs to be read so that I can read him better.

I'm not rping rn so idk what you want from me. There hasn't even been that much rping come on now

Realtalk tho: I sometimes see scum complain about irrelevant things affecting their reads as like an excuse so I'll be noting this down :3

RE: Mancer: I admitted to fakeclaiming because I couldn't answer SB's question. I didn't even realize Weapons was serious. Also, why do you think Elie is specifically trying not to look conspicious? I can see why people suspect him but that's not the impression his posts give me.

@Paper: why was Refa worse than Elieson to you before the mason claim? What's your problem with BBM? What's your read on me?

@Randa: who is scum? SB's point on you is fair and you never responded to it, and since the mason claim you've just gone back to commenting. Unfortunately your only real line of inquiry this game was non-serious and on likely town so I can't really say you look good right now.

Via's reaction to Mancer just now is absurdly touchy. First of all, Mancer didn't address Via specifically, but Via seems to assume he is, even though Elie and Bluedoom are also RPing. Second, is Mancer scum or not? What's the point of saying you're going to be paying attention to him? Suspicious because Via's recent posts have sounded panicky / upset but there's no reason for them to be like that as town right now since no pressure is on them.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bluedoom

Marf drills into Refa for not having a clear suspicion on the miller claims but Marf himself seems to acknowledge that Weapons could very easily be joking around with his claim in the WIFOM here. Which makes it sound like Marf doesn't think a fake miller claim = scum. Why is Refa's take on the millers suspicious then?

I'll evaluate whether to vote Elie or not after he re-states his intial case on me with no RP, as I think the flavor is making his posts less clear. I really really do not understand why he thinks SB voting Randa is scummy though. Like, where else was SB supposed to vote? Also, I pushed for Refa to out the mason claim because if you're a mason you should either keep it a secret or claim it, no in-between - using an unclear breadcrumb to defend your partner just confuses town and sounds like "please shoot me" to scum.

People Who Aren't Posting (3/14): FFM, Poly, J

@Prims: Yeah I could see Weapons as someone pulling off a dumb gambit to garner reactions, my Weapons read and Refa's Weapons read were completely different though. (If I thought Weapons could only possibly be scum, I'd vote him, si?) My problem with Refa's take on the miller claims is he doesn't specify any sort of read on either of them, just saying that he knows one of them is likely fakeclaiming. What was the point of that post then? We have no idea what he was actually thinking, and that seemed p useless in that particular context IMO. He doesn't say whether the fakeclaiming is scummy or not, but that should be the meat of his post IMO. He has a lot of stuff to say but sticks to his RVS vote, and that was bad in my eyes. Like, he didn't say anything about Randa particularly until his last post where he claimed, so right up until then it actually felt like he had more comments but no reads.

More in the next post.

K Mancer's last posts were scummy. He's picking at the miller posts in particular but isn't reading my other posts (I explained why I claimed) = trying to build a case while not looking at the whole picture = looking like scum hunting but not actually. Elie stuff is a rehash too.

@prims i was joking around (not in the second post but in my first post) and I actually don't like your reaction to it? I don't see why it matters and "absurdly touchy" sounds like graspy wording to me.

also rereading elie's posts it's true he did come off to me as scum wrt his first vote but I actually don't want to vote him anymore. he doesn't make sense as scum but he's also way more aggressive (unless he's trying to actively tone that down, but his response to my "I will probably vote elie" post a bit earlier struck me as town frustration). BBM is a bit off to me actually, might be gut but I think he agreed with the Elie case too easily. also will reread Prims because I'm starting to think my first "suspicion" of him had merit and I want to maybe look into the points elie made

will make my vote when I'm done

ftr yes I do think what mancer did is scummy because there have been like 10 RP posts the whole game and I legit think his complaining is to make an excuse for his "poor reads"