Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

heya guys, I am subbed in for Poly

will get to some actual post when I am caught up and sf isn't being annoying

also, I get my slot (being Poly not claiming) but what is up with the rest of you guys?

I am Ike the vanilla, btw.

also, since this is mass claim, I will be expecting stuff from you Blade

off to reading

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, before I get into in depth reading, all of you who was going after Makaze give me an actual case on him or point me out to your case you had posted and thanks in advance

Baldrick has offered to sub in. Strawslothducksauceslawstraw is out.

Edited by Sara.

@Blitz;

And here is my Makaze opinion from those times I was being inactive:

He starts off erratic and some of his reads and votes are reachy (vote on and off of paper day 2, when imo the paper vote was bad because it was based off other people's cases and his addition was just a reference to Paper's rvs joke vote). I was reading him as null or neutral for a while since he was one of the more active players, which is a big problem with most of us in this game being busy and inactive. Then day 2 play continued to be erratic, his biggest scum read flips town, his read wasn't particularly great though he was going for associative reads (good) but Rapier posted a reasonable reason for not voting FFM (preferred Makaze vote, wanted to see FFM's response), which seems like nitpicking for a biggest scum read. I also thought his interaction especially with Quote were bad and oddly defensive. My vote at that point was mostly consolidation as I hadnt had the activity level to write out any thoughts and quickly skimmed the thread, but I support the lynch today as well.

##Vote: Makaze

@massclaim; I'm vanilla, my character is Elincia.

Votals not done by a robot!

NecroGhoulin (2): Snike, Baldrick

Not Voting (5): Everyone else

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. There are 8 hours and 5 minutes left in the phase.

Edited by SB.

NGL, even if we lynch today, I don't think town deserves to win, especially with this lack of activity. :/

not playing

for the record unless ppl pick this up suddenly I'm in favor of ending this in a universal loss and letting Elie host a different vanilla game. at the very least I have no interest in hosting immediately after this

not playing

Oh shit I really forgot this game was going on.

Personally I'd prefer a Paperblade lynch.

I don't really feel for lynching Necro. Gut tells me it won't do any help honestly.

Do we have time for people to ISO paper and like lynch that instead.

I'll try to get a small quick case or something.

Goddamnit, people need to not be sick around me IRL. :/

Secondly, I'm actually opting to NL because, at this point, (as I've stated before) this game has tired me out for reasons that shouldn't be present in the players of this game, imo. Kinda hard to get motivated when the vast majority of the players need to be kicked, shoved, and otherwise constantly prodded/subbed out to even care enough to post; there have been others who haven't honestly done jack shit all since the get-go, so... yeah. Idk.

It sucks, 'cause I feel like I'm half-insulting Elie by stating the fact that I'm willing to contribute to a universal loss by encouraging a NL to result in one, but at the same time I don't feel like either side really deserves to win. I'm willing to bet the rest of the scum team are amongst the almost non-existent lurkers (IE. Ghoulin/Shinori/others like them), but the fact that not even town cares much at all at this point about this game (And with lack of information/will-power to actually participate in this game) severely bothers me.

I know I already probably worsened the attitude towards Elie/this game by letting my own posting/activity levels go to hell by the latest point in this phase, but between being tired/stressed IRL and otherwise being unable to feel ANYTHING from this game anymore makes it borderline impossible to put forth anything when very little to nothing new is rarely ever said/done as of late. :/

[spoiler=Minor yet Relevant Rant]IMO, If this game is any indicator of people's lack of will/interest in participating as a whole in Mafia games, then both the players AND the mods need to consider hosting/how the game(s) is run, imo. Having games wear on like this and ultimately becoming what I'd consider "Shit-tier game" in terms of player activity/interactions/progression is really not a fun thing to deal with/play in, especially when this game seemed to do this since D1.

I don't mean to isolate/harp on just newbie players or whatnot, but after Ghoulin + whoever my mentee was in Training (don't mean any offense by this notion- memory sucks atm and I can't remember off the top of my head since he never once spoke to me at all) and others need to actually TRY to participate in games if they take the time to SIGN UP for them (This applies to ALL players- both new and experienced players. Quite a few of the people I've played with in the past have, on multiple occassions, flaked out hardcore in games for little to no reason. You all know who you are.). I know I was new at this game at one point (and certainly not to the point of being a 'veteran'/'good Mafia player' either), but the blatant lack of effort/interest in even TRYING truly bothers me (call it a pet peeve if you will), especially if/when people are trying to help you by asking questions, for thoughts, etc. in-game.

Eury out---

*CUUUUUUUUUUUUT by the Shinori. Of course. >____>

Tell you what if y'all vote ##EndGame we can just end it if that hammers by Phase End

Relooking back on what posts were made so far this day phase:

I'm waiting for people to massclaim before I give all my thoughts

Why wait on massclaims before divulging thoughts? Seems odd to wait on information (especially with the lacking activity levels in the timing in which you originally posted this up).

Disagree on the tracker inno, it was more of the case that Gaius derped rather than Makaze being 100% inno. I can understand why vanilla could be demotivating, though.

Eury elaborate on he backup ability? You got it as soon as Rapier died?

Strawman, Ghoulin, and Shinori still need to show up and do something. I'm giving poly a pass because he's subbing out, but seriously, less than half of the game has talked this phase, over 1/3rd of the way in.

Come on.

Don't see why vanilla of all roles would be necessarily demotivated. If you're describing Makaze having been demotivated despite being under fire, then all he can really blame is the way he chose to execute his gameplay throughout the game, imo.

also, before I get into in depth reading, all of you who was going after Makaze give me an actual case on him or point me out to your case you had posted and thanks in advance

Re-read ISOs. I've stated mine repeatedly, and don't care to copy/link things currently.

##Vote: NecroGhoulin

All aboard!

Well then. What prompted this?

NGL, even if we lynch today, I don't think town deserves to win, especially with this lack of activity. :/

^ Inclined to agree, but we already know this by now (but I'll slightly adjust that statement to "Neither town nor scum truly deserves to win this game", imo.)

@Shinori; why do you prefer a Paper lynch? Also, my vote is based on activity today (1 vote in the first 60 hours of the phase).

@Eury; I guess I can't blame you for being demotivated by this game.

I love you <3

And yeah, what I said to Shinori about my vote.

Based on the situation near the end of Day 3, do you think scum would be more likely to not show up (snike, paper) or show up but not hammer makaze? (shinori)

> Blitz didn't pop out anything as of his blurbs about asking about Makaze cases n' whatnot. So aside from already shit-tastic overall gameplay activity levels, his popping in and then not doing much else kinda makes his slot seem bad to me.

> Idk if town!nori would LEGITIMATELY forget about the game for as long as he seems to have been inactive. Would be more inclined to figuring scum!nori at this point, (based on the vibes), but the whole vig shot thing makes me IDK as a

whole on how to read him at this point.

> Ghoulin hasn't done shit the entire game, literally. Would policy lynch for that alone 10/10.

> PB seems sketchy about his prior post, and hasn't said/done anything even as more claims have been said/done. I also don't recall him having any sort of presence the entire game, which is bothering me quite a bit, honestly. Feeling he's more likely to flip scum!blade than town.

> LOL. The amount of Vanilla claims + flips that we've had. Guess we gotta start sending them one-by-one to the chopping block to weed out the scummies there if we don't end up with a Universal loss at the end of this phase.

Would say priority (by tone/vibes/gut reads) at this point:

PB > Shinori = Blitz >>> Ghoulin (policy-lyncherino)