Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After extensive experimentation and repeated testing of my initial hypothesis, i can confirm that i have come to a strongly supported conclusion as of this moment in time about the game in which we must semi-randomly determine who is an agent of a group of underworld enforcers determined to ruin our everyday lives:

Fuck Mafia.

THIS GAME IS FINALLY OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Congratulations to town, I feel like everyone's scumhunting was really good. And when it wasn't, town were really townie, so that made up for it. After all, this game ended with only one mislynch.

What screwed up this game hard were people's attitudes, but well. It's not a mafia game if it doesn't screw up in some way.

Also I called SB as poisoner first, but then proceeded to ignore Randa. I learned my lesson: never clear anyone on roles. At least not in an Elie game.

Speaking of which, Elie please try to make less swingy setups. Too many doctors, too many killing roles. This game could have easily become terrible for either alignment. But you can come up with a lot of creative roles that aren't overpowered if you think about it for a while.

Koneko was an amazing hydra partner even though we didn't talk about the game much. 10/10 waifu, will always adore

D1 and D2 had some of my favorite moments playing mafia ever. I don't think I had ever been as happy after lynching someone as I was when we lynched Blitz. Speaking of which, Blitz, if you read this: Did you stop posting on purpose? Or did something happen?

D1 and D2 had some of my favorite moments playing mafia ever. I don't think I had ever been as happy after lynching someone as I was when we lynched Blitz. Speaking of which, Blitz, if you read this: Did you stop posting on purpose? Or did something happen?

He isn't active on SF nor smogon since the day after his last post on this topic, so i think he have some real life problems that does not concern us.

Kinda disapointed because he was the one that asked me to sign in but that kind of things happen.

Edited by Izhuark

Man, am I the only one who is happy about having won???

Also I forgot to say: SSG and 3rd Corinthian played super well in spite of this being their first game (if I recall this correctly). So good job guys!

Man, am I the only one who is happy about having won???

Well even if my two last game were town wins i played so bad that i can't help myself to feel salty.

Edited by Izhuark

Good job to everyone, but still bitter at Mitsukiiiiiii!

Looking back, I think it was the right choice in spite of town already having a vig, because you were very likely to be a mislynch.

Still, if I hadn't done that I'd have hard defended you~

Looking back, I think it was the right choice in spite of town already having a vig, because you were very likely to be a mislynch.

Still, if I hadn't done that I'd have hard defended you~

Eh, it's cool, I knew you were setting me up somehow, but I didn't think it would lead to death. I should have stuck to my gut instinct and redirected eclipse to you. :p

That setup was totally scumsided, I don't know how town managed to defy the odds like that.

Considering what your role is, yeah. Like wtf Elie.

Considering what your role is, yeah. Like wtf Elie.

Yeah. My role was way too strong! I could make town roles more powerful, make town roles a cop, or something actually useful!

And the best part is, I can only do one action a night, so in order to have a decent fake I had to lock myself out of my only good action!

It was a good thing I got lynched when I did, otherwise all the town roles would have been buffed. That would have been disastrous for town!

@Sunwoo; tbh I don't know why SB thought he was spoilt, I'd already run my mouth in the thread.

Oh. Yeah, I forgot he was rolecop.

I know that SKs need to be powerful but to be honest that one was too insanely OP. Also, guess what? I thought about a "poisoner PGO" a couple of times but I discarded it because it seemed ridiculous. And it is.

I guess the hard thing to do is not coming up with the correct ideas, but being accurate on the thoughts you select to describe a reality. Sigh.

I forget most of what I had to say, but future players and hosts, please don't:

- modkill a player who asked to be subbed when you're willing to sub out other players

- modkill yourself, even if your lynch is an inevitability

- get another player force-subbed (holy shit why)

- host a game with an unusually low number of scum if you're going to give every townie a role and several of them useful ones

The first two points combined with the mod mistake made me not want to play.

I did think Life's role was an interesting twist on a cop, though. But likely not worth it in a game with this many roles.