Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

um

BBM level reading comprehension levels strike again?

that was what I was getting at

but with that said, yeah, I think it was probably eclipse/gaius on the night kill.

what are votals?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh riiiiiiiiiight I forgot that Corinthian got that notification of being watched over and that's why he knew I targeted him, not Eclipse watching him.

gg

##Vote: Lord Gaius/Eclipse

@Snike LG/Eclipse have one vote on them and noone else has been voted.

Speaking of notifications, I got a notification on N2 that said I stood still. I didn't really think much about it at the time but I didn't get any notifications on N3? Not sure if it actually means anything but yeah.

I'm back, I had to finish Code MENT.

[spoiler=About Code MENT]

Why did Mao have to die? ;_;

Anyway, I have to agree with what everyone has said, because I know for a fact I'm a lightingrod.

##Vote: Lord Gaius/ Eclipse

Also, my lightingrod was single use. I didn't expect to live after using it, but thanks BBM! :D

Finally, you're welcome for that Lightningrod. Lord Gaius and Eclipse are basically confirmed scum judging by Refa and my posts. (Because I can totally strategize like this at my level :P)

Yeah, anything more than one shot would be too overpowered (TBH, probably would lynch you if you claimed more than 1x) combined with others' roles.

You need to bold your votes, but uh LG/Eclipse aren't confirmed scum.

Dang it, how did I forget? My Lightningrod reflects kills. So here's what may have happened last night.

BBM uses doctor on SB. SB is targeted via killing by presumably Eclipse/Lord Gaius. Meanwhile, 3rd dies from poison which happened to him earlier.

SuperShyGuy94 uses Lightningrod. Everything happens to him. (Except for the poison on 3rd).

That's basically what probably happened, just in case you wanted a summary. (You probably didn't but I'm posting for once your argument is invalid.)

Also, I should probably read what I missed and post the current reads I have.

Reflects kills? As in, if there were no protective roles and scum targeted you, they'd get killed instead of you?

##Vote:Eclipse

I think that's probably the best vote for today.

BBM, according to refa, 3rd wasn't on during night phase. IE, he most likely idled.

I can't bold this, I'm on an IPad.

God, I hate posting on this.

Anyway, reads:

Lord Gaius and Eclipse: Definitely scu-- WAIT they targeted SB night 2?!? What the heck happened tonight, my only lead (so far in the post, anyway) is dead! Alright, I'm still iffy on them and probably leaning towards scum what with the potential lie about their role and stuff.

I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to my laptop. Everything else incoming.

ONE more thing before I post my reads, I'm sorry, but I thought that by reflects kills you meant makes kills happen to me. No, my lightning rod doesn't reflect kills.

Sorry for the confusion, now I'll FINALLY post my reads.

I have migraines and an ear infection but I'm here.

Speaking of watchers, GAIUS STOP ROLEPLAYING YOUR ROLECLAIM.

This made me laugh on a bad day, thanks Snike.

So I'm gonna break up this post into rolespec and content based sections, but first numbers.

I doubt Baldrick was lying about 3 man scum team for reasons previously said, so to me 12/3/2 poisoners or 13/3/1 seem to be the most likely outcome. It'd make sense in this swingy as fuck setup.

R-R-ROLESPEC

Assume everyone has posted exactly zero times, but we've seen all flips.

Crysta: Insomniac

BBM: Doctor 1X Empowerer

Snike: Persuader

Gaiclipse: Watcher

Refa: BPV/PPV

Kitsuki: Weird PGO thingy, idk

Shyguy: 1X Lightningrod

SB: Poison Doctor

So assuming 6/1/1, Insomniac is definitely not scum because it's too underpowered on such a role heavy setup, Doctor Empowerer to limited in its uses, and Persuafer also too weak. Watcher was countered by the Baldrick Ninja flip, which leaves Poison Doctor, BPV/PPV, Kitsuki Role and Lightningrod. If the Lightningrod doesn't absorb kills its probably scum, but I think Shyguy just got protected the night he used it. I think Kotsuki's role could be ITP because of the weird conditions involving the kills, but the BPV/PPV makes a good candidate as well. Poison Doctor is a good claim for mafia and can also be used to both mole town and help scum when needed, sine both alignments have need of the role.

There really is no reason other than I didn't really feel like playing and was mildly busy with Cross Country and minimal amounts of homework. but now it's the weekend so I have no excuses To be honest, I still don't feel like playing and I am kind of angry at Code MENT for

[spoiler=Still About Code MENT]

Killing Mao. God dangit, Mao was my favorite character! Then C.C. shot him in the face and now I'm sad and in a bad mood. Thanks a lot, C.C.

Anyway, I'm not posting my reads. I just don't really want to play this game anymore. Mafia was fun at first but I'm kind of sick of it now. Please have a sub appear out of nowhere or modkill me like with Life. (I just realized how ironic that sentence would be if Life wasn't a name XD)

I'm sorry for being completely and utterly disappointing during this game, but now you at least know why it's been that way recently. Also, now that I think about it, since I'm a bad sport I may just be upset with the game because I can't read anyone well... (if that's true, than I'm sorry I'm wasting everyone's time by playing in the first place)

Also, now that I think about it and since I haven't posted yet anyway Please, for the love of God, modkill me. I thought over the above reasons and there's no way I'll continue (with any meaningful content, anyway) or want to continue and I used my skill (and didn't die like I wanted) so modkill me, PLEASE. (Unless someone last second wants to sub in, if so thank you whoever that is).

I think Kotsuki's role could be ITP because of the weird conditions involving the kills, but the BPV/PPV makes a good candidate as well.

Yeah, I was going to claim alt night vigilante but then Eurykins flipped.

Also can people quickly summarize why they're voting me and Clipse thanks.

Because scum's kill was mostly likely on SSG (due to his redirect) barring a strongwilled scum and the only people who you claim to have targeted him are you, SB, and BBM.

This game is on temporary Pause until I get a serious issue resolved.

For the time being, no one is allowed to post. Phase time will not be deducted while I sort this out.

Posted · Hidden by Integrity, October 3, 2015 - pew pew pew
Hidden by Integrity, October 3, 2015 - pew pew pew

-I am not scum.

-Why would BBM empower a random townie if he was scum Especially after losing a pseudo hitman?

-cpr PGO might very well be itp but I'm not itp hunting at this point.

-Outing the watch results has provided nothing truly productive for the town outside of effectively baiting an ML (King of Heroes)

-I trust refa enough to not want to lynch him today

-SB is either one magnificent sob or town because he was the one who nailed Baldrick.

-Would've Lynched Crysta but basically they weren't shown on a watch report so :/

-Lightningrod should've been modkilled by now and I might be more than a bit irritated by that. Besides, wasn't present for n2 so scum kill there is unaccounted for.

After some deliberation

Why not add another hydra to the mix. Though I doubt Technosuke will be around that much, Technosuke & SuperShyGuy94 may share the same slot.

Also, Randa subs in for SB.

Phase Resume

Just gonna say 60.5 hours remain in the phase so it ends at an even 11:30p EST

Edited by Elieson

Also, this post was submittted to me during the thread lock, so here it is.

Lord Gaius-

Ok to everyone voting me, why on earth would I offer evidence that's so damning to me, especially if I'm the last person in my 3 man scumteam? I could have easily faked adding Refa or Kitsuki to the list which would have extended my time at least a little bit. Going to sleep because pain 3much5me.

RIP SB. </3

I need a bit of clarification. @SSG: Do you redirect kills to yourself? Not 3rdCorinthian being poisoned, but the N3 kill by scum.

If he does BBM's confirmed doctor. I don't think this setup has a scum doctor because it'd be a terrible fake.

Also @Gaius: Disregard all I said before, I guess the main point is that scum should have been redirected to SSG as well and it's PoE right now.

@Gaius: Because it forces a lynch between poison and actual doctor? And given their behaviour, I don't think either of them are scum?

I had a longer post but the gist of it was that the watch results haven't actually helped town at all this game and the other slots are less suspicious so I'm fine with leaving my vote where it is.