Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Those are my primary interactions with Baldrick unless I missed something in my ISO. I know he talked to SB. about it, too.

I'm sort of curious about why Shin decided to ignore this part. And why SB would attempt a fake scan on a scum buddy.

And since everyone has decided to claim... I'm the Insomniac. And that's literally it. I can prove that easily enough the next night if you guys want me to spam the thread. I think the harder part would be convincing you I have nothing else at this point lol.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came home and I'm pretty exhausted so you guys aren't going to get much from me, sorry. I also have to leave at 6 AM tomorrow so I'm not even sure if I'll have time to post in the morning.

I said we should lynch one of the protective claims bc rolespec wise there pretty much has to be scum among the 4 people I mentioned, but I wasn't sure which one of Eclipse/Corinthian would be best to vote for and didn't have time to think about it, so I just voted Shin because he was my strongest scumread based on play.

but with Shin's claim of a 1x poison doctor and SB's claim of full poison doctor, I'm rather sure Shin's scum too. Poison doctor is too specific a role and too specific a counter to a scum role for it to be represented with both a full-time role and a 1x role. What if the poisoner was lynched d1? the switch from announcer to rolecop for the n1 action and then belatedly giving a result on the dead dude is suspicious too. My feeling is that he was faking and making a story up on the spot, which is why he kept changing it.

@sb/shin- does your poison doctor block the poison if you target the victim on the night they're poisoned, or on the night they would die?

dinner now

h8Eh9P5.png

Anyways, that's a good point regarding Shin. You also forgot about my role since I can get hit with poison whatever and survive (well I guess the difference is that my role isn't obsoleted the moment poisoner gets lynched but it provides protection regardless). Honestly though, I thought of the second part and it didn't really bother me at the time. I didn't get why scum would fake an announce, but it probably makes sense if that isn't his real role to begin with.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shin

OK, so sub 12 hours before deadline, shin's at l-2, not going to rock the wagon today, especially with that claim. AKA Crysta prove your role this night phase.

Not putting him to L-1 until we actually get someone on who can and will hammer.

8]

Alright,

##Vote: Shin

Not impressed by Gaius this phase. Hopefully he'll show up next phase.

I'd suggest waiting a bit before hammering, just to let some people have final thoughts, if any.

I brainfarted and thought Insomniac was the epicmafia version in N1. When I didn't get any notice other than I was now dizzy and voting for myself, I figured it out.

N2 had people night-talking when they shouldn't be and I didn't really want to add to the confusion/spam. Elie probably had enough of a headache.

Crysta's claim reads as town (mostly because it seems like something that was thrown in last second because Elie wanted another town slot but didn't want town to be overpowered over it actually being townie) and I figure she'd want to prove her role ASAP as scum anyways, I'll be frustrated if SGG's role doesn't flip (assuming he's not going to get a sub at this point), and I have no idea who the poisoner could be (gut read is Crysta, Snike's role could be fake for it but he's being too proactive for ITP; don't think either 3rd or Eclipse make sense for the part (claiming a protective role as ITP is dumb).

I'd say bbm but fact is I wasn't poisoned by him n1 so unless sb was on me then he's clear for that.

BTW tonight idc who sb poison docs personally. I think 3rd should be on eclipse or BBM, and eclipse should be on BBM for sure, with bbm being preferably on SB so SB doesn't get his raggedy ass night killed.

feel free to wifom but I THINK that is the safest option.

I don't care whatever people do, just stop kills and watch scum.

SB didn't target you on N1 according to Eclipse so BBM at least didn't try to poison you.

right I forgot about that.

man I'm just on a roll today aren't I

but yeah, stop kills, watch scum sounds good. 10/10 would employ

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go back to watching a playthrough of SRW: BX

I'm still not sure if I want to lynch Shin but that's mostly because of Izhuark now. His reply to Shin didn't sound like Shin was faking having a rolecop result on Kirsche, and if Shin has a result on Kirsche that would basically mean he's not scum, because why would scum rolecop the person they are going to kill. Thoughts?

Unless scum are the ones that kill with poison and the ITP or whatever uses normal kills but I don't see Baldrick claiming Kirsche's kill if it wasn't his? Also I don't think this is multifaction because of how the wincon is worded but if this is multifaction and it wasn't announced I'm going to be so mad. I hate multifaction, and I don't want to play multifaction setups unless it's OC.

Ugh, ##unvote for now and I'm going to ISO people while I have the time to. Tempted to switch to BBM but I'm not sure.

But first, why I'm quite sure there are not two scumteams:

- Flipped mafia appear as "Mafia" in the opening post. If this was multifaction everyone would probably appear as their flavour name, to conceal the fact that there's a second mafia.

- The way the town wincon is worded. It basically says that town wins when the living players are not a threat to town, which contrasts to Duelist Kingdom mafia's town wincon (link), which basically said that town wins when only town remains. This implies that a harmless 3rd exists, and given that I doubt there would be a second mafia.

I'm still not sure if I want to lynch Shin but that's mostly because of Izhuark now. His reply to Shin didn't sound like Shin was faking having a rolecop result on Kirsche, and if Shin has a result on Kirsche that would basically mean he's not scum, because why would scum rolecop the person they are going to kill. Thoughts?

Unless scum are the ones that kill with poison and the ITP or whatever uses normal kills but I don't see Baldrick claiming Kirsche's kill if it wasn't his?

Ugh, ##unvote for now and I'm going to ISO people while I have the time to. Tempted to switch to BBM but I'm not sure.

Distracted watching animes at the moment but

-Not really sure what to make of that. It's easily faked (and he didn't quote the part about the rolecop) but I don't see why he'd fake something when he's already subbed out of the game. I dunno though, the only other person I'd be comfortable with lynching is 3rd (LG/Eclipse can be scum but I'm really not confident there, especially after Eclipse's content).

-I can see Baldrick claiming kills that aren't his (he was basically a dead man to other killing roles anyways) and if the first part was true, then Shin would probably be town (poison doc + ppv + 1x poison doc is believable against a factional kill).

-What do you think of how BBM claimed?

My poison doc shot only says it removes ailments, so I'm assuming it cures any poison that's already been applied. I'm still questioning the wagon on me, I'm still trying to understand where some of the votes are coming from.

There's not much else I can say really other than "pls don't vote me, I'm town I sware". There's a lot of poison protection in this game, which really confuses me. It really depends on how SB's role works but whoever this poisoner is has to be pretty buff to warrant it all.

I've also got work soon, so I'm probably dead before I get back. Remember me not in death but in life, well... actually remember me in death, you were all trying to kill me in life.

FWIW, that's consistent with my role's flavour (which is that I can survive damage inducing ailments such as poison). I can't speak for other people, but I was voting you because 1x Poison Doc seemed like a bit much when combined with SB's and my roles.

@Refa: Yeah, my point was that there's no reason why he'd fake that as scum. It'd be really lame, and I don't see Izhuark doing something that lame.

-What do you think of how BBM claimed?

Mostly no idea, but I don't like his role and I was writing a post about that but I'm not really sure??? Basically I've reconsidered and a lot of the powerful roles seem to have their limitations. There's definitely too many protective roles and his is the most likely to be a fake because the rest seem less powerful. I'm assuming that regular docs can't protect against poison but yeah. That or SB is poisoner who claimed poison doc, or both. How poison doc works for Shin and your PPV make me think that the poison kill would actually be too terrible if there was a fulltime poison doc, since what would be the point of poisoner then??? Getting a kill with poison would be so hard it'd be stupid. Also I figure SB would have claimed his targets if he actually was poison doc?

@SB: Claim your targets

I'm definitely not up to lynching SB though, regardless of that. If the game keeps going when we get the announcement that mafia are eliminated I'll think about it, but otherwise it could just mean wasting a lynch on paranoia.

##Vote: BBM

I won't be able to pay attention until almost deadline, so I guess I'm placing my vote here. I feel better about this than about lynching Shin. I don't feel good about anything, though. Except screaming! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH