Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the most likely outcome of me outing those results is my lynch, it would've been easier for me to push someone like Refa as having an action when he shouldn't have.

Hi Randa.

It's most likely not LyLo, though, so if you had done that you'd have forced a 1vs1 between you two and you'd have been lynched either D4 or D5.

@Randa: Who do you think is scum? Based on first impressions/thoughts before replacing in.

It's most likely not LyLo, though, so if you had done that you'd have forced a 1vs1 between you two and you'd have been lynched either D4 or D5.

@Randa: Who do you think is scum? Based on first impressions/thoughts before replacing in.

Better than getting lynched today when I'm the last man in m scumteam is all I'm trying to say.

Also I'm confused. Did 3rd die because bodyguard took priority over doc. The doc and bodyguard both got lightning rodeded to ssg and the kill hit the bodyguard?

Also I'd be willing to bet that were in a 4/1/1 or 5/1/1 atm. Based no how the wincons are written there seems to be a nonharmful itp in the game, my guess is mitsuki. It would be stupid to have a scum team of two in a game this size and I'm just gonna guess it was originally 3 cause imo it makes the most sense with there likely being more than one itp. That being said I assume there is a harmful itp, the poisoner, seeing as how I don't think it would make much sense for the poisoned to be scum. Which to me means that of the two setup possibilities 4/1/1/1 and 5/1/1 I think we are in a 4/1/1/1.

according to gaius Corinthian didn't even target ssg

@gaius- "one of me, sb, and bbm is scum" is a very different statement from "one of me and Refa/Mitsuki is scum". Town doesn't have time to ML two people in the former case; they (maybe) can ML one person in the latter case.

what's the reason for the sb/randa hydra?

Also I'd be willing to bet that were in a 4/1/1 or 5/1/1 atm. Based no how the wincons are written there seems to be a nonharmful itp in the game, my guess is mitsuki. It would be stupid to have a scum team of two in a game this size and I'm just gonna guess it was originally 3 cause imo it makes the most sense with there likely being more than one itp. That being said I assume there is a harmful itp, the poisoner, seeing as how I don't think it would make much sense for the poisoned to be scum. Which to me means that of the two setup possibilities 4/1/1/1 and 5/1/1 I think we are in a 4/1/1/1.

I very clearly knew there were 8 people in this game and not 7 and adding one more person to town of each of those numbers would totally not make sense

[spoiler=Not Game Related]

I hate driving.

Speaking of spoilers, if we lose I'm blaming whoever spoiled SB. Randa, what's your role? How does it even work?

But the most likely outcome of me outing those results is my lynch, it would've been easier for me to push someone like Refa as having an action when he shouldn't have.

Hi Randa.

You wouldn't win a 1v1 against either me or Crysta. Additionally, if you didn't out those results we'd know you were a liar and lynch you later on (especially since Eclipse suspected that it was a lightingrod). Finally, it'd be very hard for you to lie about the actual people who targeted it as well.

Also I don't even know who you think is scum. According to your rolespecs reads post, it's apparently SB which makes no sense?

randa do you have opinions on who those 1s are?

Thank you for asking. Based on what I've read mitsuki is most likely the harmless itp. Gaius/clipsey are most likely scum. And I have no idea who the harmful itp is. But the good part is I don't need to know today cause we shouldn't be itp hunting today which I will explain below.

[spoiler=Not Game Related]

I hate driving.

Speaking of spoilers, if we lose I'm blaming whoever spoiled SB. Randa, what's your role? How does it even work.

I am a poison doctor, I can remove poison from any target, however I cannot protect from it making me really question why it's called poison doctor and not poison remover.

Fuck I forgot to explain below. Anyways no because my ability removes poison instead of protecting from it, we know the poisoner is a delayed kill which means it's more difficult for them to kill people then it is for scum we also know that the poison unless not used or for some reason blocked by doctor, is on ssg not a slot I'm horribly concerned about saving because he's openly said he's not gonna provide content. So yeah not gonna go on a wild goose chase to save him, if the poisoner dying would even save him.

You should target SSG tonight then, since they've most likely been poisoned.

Your logic will not work on me. And totally didn't forget my own role.

SSG is lightning rod, he redirected people, chances are he redirected poisoner as well.

You can cure poison, so do it.

I don't know what your read on SSG is but he's obvtown to me. Specially after Tech's post, since if he had seen the scum wincon in his PM he would just have claimed town, and not done the effort to look for how the town wincon was worded. So please, save him.