Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

@mitsuki- but my role is proven? at least, the empowerer is proven, and Corinthian also mentioned that he received flavour about being "watched over" or something, so I'd practically be a scum friendly townie if I were scum. Also, if I'm scum empowerer targeting Prims, the Prims/Snike slot basically has to be scum as well. In comparison Corinthian's role has no proven interactions with anybody afaik so it's just flat-out incorrect to say that mine is the most likely to be faked.

You have a good point about Izhuark's reaction but like... idk. There's way too much poison protection. MAAAYBE if the poison was factional, but we don't really have any proof of that, so???

Also poison doc wouldn't make pulling off poison kills any more difficult than a regular doc makes pulling off regular kills difficult. The poison doc would still need to predict who was poisoned.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current hypothesis is that there's a poisoner SK and that's SB. There's probably still a harmless 3rd, though, specially if the scumteam is 3p like Baldrick said.

BBM's reply is good, and he's right. No idea on who's mafia. Maybe SSG? Please let it be SSG. If he gets a replacement I'll be so mad. Please just let him be modkilled.

##unvote I don't want to NL, I don't want to lynch Shin but I don't want to lynch anyone? Sorry guys, I'm clueless this time.

My role cures poison, it doesn't prevent it, at least from what I understand of it.

Also I figure SB would have claimed his targets if he actually was poison doc?

Alternatively, I enjoy sleeping.

My N1 target that probably didn't matter was Refa because he was one of the only people I thought had a decent chance of being killed N1 (the other being Prims for being Prims but I didn't really have a read on him) and N2 was Eury because I was starting to consider that the poisoner was ITP because of Baldrick's rage, and that Eury would probably be a good target for a third party but not so much maf.

@SB: Why did you reply to me that you thought there was no 3rd party based on your role when I asked you about numbers?

Because poisoner is normally mafia and 13/4 with scum extra kills made sense, and delaying the third party kill is kind of lame but I guess that helps make it less obvious they're third party with all the info roles? Idk.

What are the votals right now? I still think Shin is the scummiest person playwise but we could try to prove his role tonight so I dunno.

V-V-V-Votals

Shin (5): SB, BBM, Refa, Primsnike, Crysta (L-1)

PrimSnike (1): IzhuShin
Refa (1): The3rdCorinthian

Voteless (3): SuperShyGuy94, [Eclipse+Lord Gaius], [Koneko+Mitsuki]

45 minutes remain. 6 votes = Hammer. No Hammer = No Lynch.

Active Sub Requests:SuperShyGuy94
Edited by Elieson

Shin covered for Izhuark in the only way that he knew how; a way that gets promptly lynched for not being Shin enough to win. It's unfortunate, but I blame the Super Novice class for being annoying at best. They always get the short end of the stick, and destroyed in PVP...which this essentially is.

Izhuark Shin has been lynched. He was...

Dear Izhuark, you are the Super Novice.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Novice class. You have the unique access of all Tier-1 skills, but can’t even use them all. Your HP and SP pools are the smallest of all the classes, by a lot actually. Your equipment selection is pretty awful too. While having the greatest equipment selection of Tier-1 classes, your output is pretty terrible. You’re literally a jack of all trades, master of none. You’re still fun to play as, since you can be a thief who can use high powered skills, or a mage that can heal or buff.

You have access to all the skills of the main 6 Tier-1 classes, and can thus, combine them to work just well enough to be annoying at best. You have a pretty small SP pool though, so you can’t use your skills for long periods of time. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with one of the following:

##Night X: Using Bash on [uSER]. You’ll bash [uSER] so hard with whatever weapon you have on at the time, that it’ll piss them off and force them to instead chastise you for a while, resulting in them not really performing an action at all.

##Night X: I’ve got my Owl’s Eye. Let’s not miss [uSER]. Your boosted Dex will help you sense out the role of [uSER].

##Night X: Heal [uSER]! [uSER] will have their ailments of poison removed from their body.

##Night X: Set up my Vending. Make my message [THIS]. You’ll set up a cart station to sell your wares, and can make your station title set as [THIS], with the requirement being only text OR only pictures.

In short, you are the Town Jack of All Trades (1-shot Role Blocker/Role Cop/Announcer/Poison Doctor).

You are aligned with the Global Alliance, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Night 3 Starts now and ends in 24 hours (or up to 12 early if I have all actions in by then and am awake to see it). No Night-talking.

Oops, I'm late. I blame me being incredibly sick right now.

Results and stuff going out now. Sorry for the delay.

Dawn arises, and with the rising sun came the rise of every player.

Every player, except for The3rdCorinthian.

The3rdCorinthian has died. He was...

Dear The3rdCorinthian, you are the Blacksmith.

You are one of the two promoted lines of the Merchant class. You fulfill a variety of roles for the team, such as team attackspeed and damage boosts, and a very spamable high-output damage skill. You specialize in using axes and hammers, and can use your hammers to forge weaponry for the team, permanently endowed with elemental boosts and flat never-miss damage. You can even repair broken equipment, which is really huge. Your best skills cost actual in-game currency though, but since your passives allow you to sell loot for more, and buy goods for less, it works out pretty well. You even get to haul around a cart, which allows you to carry up to three times the amount of goods that a standard player can carry, even with weight capacity boosts.

Since you’re pretty much entirely based on in-your-face combat, one of your most useful buffs is called Cart Boost, which increases your movement speed. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Get to [uSER] quickly with a Cart Boost! You’ll snap your fingers and boost your speed, leaving a trail of afterimages behind you. These images will confuse anyone who attempts to kill the person you’re running in front of, and they will very likely hit you instead of their intended target. You’ll be a hero, but rushing into the center of combat doesn’t always mean you’ll live to tell the tale.

In short, you are the Town Bodyguard.

You are aligned with the Global Alliance, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Day 4 starts now and ends in roughly 72 hours. With 8 players alive, 5 hammers. No hammer = No lynch.

Edited by Elieson

Actually kind of happy that scum killed 3rd (assuming it's scum killing him and not him redirecting the kill because the last time he was on was before the night phase began), mostly because I was going to go into today voting for him...

Just going with my gut unless Eclipse has results on scum.

##Vote: BBM

@Elie- Is SSG getting modkilled?

We don't have a guilty, but I got redirected... idek anymore.

I was super busy last day phase but after I get out of school I'll have reads on D3. Also Eclipse is gone till monday, so I can act as middle man if you need to ask her anything.

Who did you get redirected to? Results?

I don't think BBM is scum. Why would he have killed 3rdCorinthian?

Yeah, I guess that 3rdCorinthian could have protected correctly. But if BBM was scum I think he'd have made sure to kill someone who he was sure 3rdCorinthian wouldn't be protecting.

Upon further thinking about it, I'm almost sure that 3rdCorinthian has been killed by scum. If they had a means to meddle with his action and only chose to kill him now it means that they were probably trying to frame BBM.

Eclipse or Gaius, please answer as soon as possible!