Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally subbed out for being bad

Just wanted to thank shin for taking my slot and apologizing again to everyone for the iconvenience i caused ; it will be my last post until post-game.

So many questions, what is this, the Spanish SHINquisition? Bad joke was totally worth a post.

Nobody expect the Spanish Shinquisition !

Thanks Izhuark, I'm glad you picked a decent target.

Is that sarcasm ? ;-;

Totally subbed out for being bad

My immediate thought was "just use the announce" but it could be Announce OR Rolecop or something like that so maybe testing the RB is better since scum's RB is already down and if they have a gravedigger they would've just used the masshook.

We could have Shin RB me while someone protects me to prove if he's lying or not if we want to take the extra night to prove it considering my role is probably weaker than anything claimed minus maybe 3rd's. Idk who we'd lynch otherwise though.

@Mod, what's happening to SSG?

I'm wondering if there's a second mafia faction like Baldrick said before he committed mod-suicide

because SB implied he's anti-poison protective, there's a one shot poison doctor claim, and Refa claims bp/pp

the point being that's a lot of protection from just one role combined with all the (relatively) normal stuff we have.

I don't even know anymore. I thought Shin's claim was fine (in that it didn't really change my opinion of him, which from skimming is that none of his content bothered me) and nothing really points towards the existence of a second mafia (other than the snip in Blitz's Role PM, maybe, but that's iffy). Anyways, full time poisoner would be just as OP for the second mafia as it would be for the first, so it's more likely that there's an ITP. What I don't get is why there are so many roles to screw with an ITP or how noone has actually gotten poisoned so far.

I think I can see why town might need a persuader a little, in that case.

Let's ignore shyguy for right now and reevaluate everything.

Playerlist with claim (Minus shyguy):

[Lord Gaius + eclipse = Hydra 1]: Watcher
The3rdCorinthian: Bodyguard
SB: Poison Doctor
Snike: Persuader
Crysta: ?????
BBM: 1time Empowered Doctor
[Koneko + Mitsuki = Hydra]: CPR PGO (I don't know the actual role name but it reminds me of cpr doc so yeah)
Shin: Jack of all Trades (announce, inspect, roleblock,
Refa: BPV/PPV

I don't even know anymore. I thought Shin's claim was fine (in that it didn't really change my opinion of him, which from skimming is that none of his content bothered me) and nothing really points towards the existence of a second mafia (other than the snip in Blitz's Role PM, maybe, but that's iffy). Anyways, full time poisoner would be just as OP for the second mafia as it would be for the first, so it's more likely that there's an ITP. What I don't get is why there are so many roles to screw with an ITP or how noone has actually gotten poisoned so far.

Ok, then, so what do you think the blitz snip was about, then?

Right, that's possible as well.

Ok, then, so what do you think the blitz snip was about, then?

I dunno, didn't really think of it. I think snipping the fact that a second mafia exists or not telling town about it is really dumb though.

I dunno, didn't really think of it. I think snipping the fact that a second mafia exists or not telling town about it is really dumb though.

Refa, Life was playing a NOC game... were fighting an army of doc claims, and I am wielding a vote manipulation ability. None of this makes sense.

I'm debating going back to voting 3rd, voting crysta because they're the second to last enigma slot, or applying pressure on the doc/watcher area because that's probably where a good portion of scum are.

Speaking of watchers, GAIUS STOP ROLEPLAYING YOUR ROLECLAIM.

typo in my list btw, I forgot to add shin's poison doc shot

The other thing about crysta is that she was assumed pseudo clear because of interactions with baldrick. But if baldrick is telling the truth it could be scum a vs scum there.

I don't know but the whole ambiguity of the situation here isn't helping at all.

Like I can get what you mean (and it's not impossible that there is a second mafia with all of the claimed protection going around) but I don't think it's healthy to lynch people we otherwise would have cleared just because we suspect that there is a second mafia. Kind of reminds me of SFMM4 wherein we lynched obvious town because we thought they'd been culted. Yeah, not doing that ever again.

fair.

I guess my thing is, where do we go from here? Because I believe I've seen multiple people say they're not sure who to lynch because mostly townreads, and that shouldn't really be a thing d3.

Could I get someone to elaborate to me how far Crysta's back and forth with Baldrick went, and how that clears her? Because just skimming her content doesn't leave me with warm and townie feelings.

I know, not lynching people that we would've cleared due to setup spec, but I don't want to lynch SB/HeilParanoidGunOwningHydra/Refa, and given the other options are all protective, I want to be certain they're better options than Crysta.

Watcher is info, not protective, but it's pseudo protective in that it encourages you to try and kill them/stay away from them if possible as scum

Could I get someone to elaborate to me how far Crysta's back and forth with Baldrick went, and how that clears her? Because just skimming her content doesn't leave me with warm and townie feelings.

I know, not lynching people that we would've cleared due to setup spec, but I don't want to lynch SB/HeilParanoidGunOwningHydra/Refa, and given the other options are all protective, I want to be certain they're better options than Crysta.

I can't speak for other people but I'm personally not townreading Crysta because of her own content (ALTHOUGH I think her posts today have been better then they were on the previous two days). It's moreso because Baldrick pushed her when it would have been easier to push Blitz and get more towncred and less suspicion for doing so. Also he immediately started D2 off with a vote on her, which is weird behavior if they were both scum (this is a weaker point because it's possible to be distancing but it comes across as suicidal behavior from Baldrick's point of view).

Also I should probably actually ISO 3rd if I'm going to continue voting him but I was hoping for some sort of response before that...