Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to think about numbers but man, I'm so bad at this. I got a paper sheet, wrote 6/2, 6/1/1 and immediately proceeded to draw on the blank space. @SB: Please help?

How do you think the modkill would affect the state of the game, assuming either 6/2 or 6/1/1 with a regular kill and a poison kill? What if someone has/hasn't been poisoned N3?

I'm assuming that BBM got redirected as well, and that nobody got poisoned because poisoner probably got redirected too. In which case it's probably a better idea to claim if someone has gotten poisoned. But wait until BBM is back to confirm or deny this.

I'm here for two minutes, because I woke up before my alarm.

My theory is that SSG is a lightningrod of sorts, which would explain the redirects. It also means that the only thing those night results confirmed were visiting roles that night.

With that, see y'all on Monday.

SSG can't be lightning rod because 3rdCorinthian didn't visit him, and because he's been inactive ever since N2 I believe, and N2 this didn't happen. I think those targets were chosen, at least in a way. And SSG wasn't around to choose his targets.

Something could have interfered with 3rdCorinthian's role as usual but that would only be further proof that the targets were chosen, because in that case they still didn't get redirected. Needless to say, this is a scum role.

And since the targets were chosen, that's further proof that BBM is town! Since he wouldn't try to kill 3rdCorinthian.

HAVE I SAID THAT BBM IS TOWN YET???

(Please ask me to explain better if you don't understand something, I'm rereading what I wrote and it's sort of confusing)

Actually it's super scummy that 3rdCorinthian was unable to use his role due to something N2 and N3 but Eclipse and Gaius didn't, when they claimed D2. If I were scum my priority would be on interfering with the watcher, not with the bodyguard, because not being caught > getting a kill. Also if they were town I'm quite sure that scum's priority would have been killing them instead of 3rdCorinthian (who scum killed on purpose: see my last post). Specially since if both BBM an 3rdCorinthian survived they could have tried to lynch one of them first and then accuse the other with the flip and rolespec.

##Vote: Eclipse/Gaius which I was intending to do either way because of PoE but now I actually have a scumread. THANKS GUYS

I'll be making a post with all my other reads at some point.

I assumed it was a bus driver, especially if LG/Eclipse and SB both targeted BBM (is there any reason not to out their original targets?). Good catch on scum continuously blocking 3rd over LG/Eclipse, though. If scum has some kind of redirection role (which, for the record, means that Baldrick definitely lied), why kill 3rd over BBM/Eclipse?

Also SSG should claim since he was on last night and still hasn't been modkilled despite that.

Yeah, I guess that 3rdCorinthian could have protected correctly. But if BBM was scum I think he'd have made sure to kill someone who he was sure 3rdCorinthian wouldn't be protecting.

Who would Scum!BBM want to kill more than 3rd? He wouldn't be able to kill Eclipse/LG because that'd make him look bad.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lord Gaius

I think i may know what the Kirsche kill was for: Last night, i tried to target supershyguy and protect him, since he seemed to be the one player everyone thinks is town,and thus one of the most likely targets for a mafia kill. However, the resulting post I got for it said I 'never made it to him', which i'm assuming means i was hooked or something as opposed to being redirected. In short, I think Kirsche was killed to get rid of the safeguard skill and let the mafia team work properly.

And this was his flavor on N1 (which in all honesty means he could have just targeted the same dude that Kirsche safeguarded). I don't see why scum would need two roleblockers or town having any more roleblockers, so this is probably what's happening. Eh....

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

Wow I typed N2 and N3 when N3 was just now. N2*

Also I've just realized that he lied about being interfered with, I forgot about that. Ugh. My case stands, though.

Not outing original targets in case they're town so that scum have a harder time with WIFOM. But since you've talked about a busdriver it's probably a good idea to out targets after all.

Not if he gets "redirected".

If the redirector is indeed a busdriver he could have busdriven Eclipse/Gaius and someone else, let's say Shyguy because he's the one who got targetted, and everything would have been fine. He would just need to fake he was redirected from one to the other, when it'd have been the opposite way. Similar stuff probably also applies to other kind of redirectors as well.

Ok, having this in mind original targets for the three people who got redirected should be claimed.

Two people, right? Also fair enough, actually. I'll think more about my vote when I'm not braindead from a few hours of sleep.

##Unvote

I've tried to think about numbers but man, I'm so bad at this. I got a paper sheet, wrote 6/2, 6/1/1 and immediately proceeded to draw on the blank space. @SB: Please help?

How do you think the modkill would affect the state of the game, assuming either 6/2 or 6/1/1 with a regular kill and a poison kill? What if someone has/hasn't been poisoned N3?

I'm assuming that BBM got redirected as well, and that nobody got poisoned because poisoner probably got redirected too. In which case it's probably a better idea to claim if someone has gotten poisoned. But wait until BBM is back to confirm or deny this.

This took me a little while. The scenarios I'm considering are (full game numbers):

12/4/1 (itp poisoner)

13/3/1 (itp poisoner)

12/3/2 (duoscum with a poison kill instead of normal kill)

13/4 (with the poison as scum extra kills)

What I think of all of these:

-12/4/1 seems like the most reasonable/normal option, with the itp kill being delayed the numbers don't seem too bad for town (especially if refa is actually scum with that role for example) and we still can't trust Baldrick's numbers for sure. It's also possible that there's a scum traitor or something too, so yeah.

-I don't feel like 13/3/1 actually makes sense based on the sheer numbers disadvantage scum has when town isn't exactly looking weak either. The ONLY way I can see this being justified is that Mitsuki is actually a mafia PGO. Anything else I can think of is conspiracy theory level (scum fulltime poisoner+itp arsonist, etc).

-12/3/2 doesn't seem too unlikely and would fit with Baldrick's outburst perfectly but seems heavily vulnerable to swing.

-13/4 is definitely possible, but feels kind of bland and not really like Elieson as a host. It's something I could see someone like Prims doing maybe, but not him.

Overall: 12/4/1 > 13/3/2 > 13/4 >>> 13/3/1

So that's be uh...

5/2/1 > 5/1/2 > 6/2 >>> 6/1/1

I don't think voting is a good idea atm. Need some more time to think.

Not sure if you mean that it's not a good idea to vote in general but ##unvote

Consider my vote to be on Eclipse and Gaius.

Also what I asked about was how would the modkill affect the state of the game but well

What do you think of 5/1/1/1? With a poisoner SK or similar and a harmless 3rd.

I don't think Baldrick was lying about having a scumteam of 3p, and I still kind of think that there has to be a harmless 3rd but at the same time I keep telling to myself that having two ITPs in this setup would be dumb.