Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

No, I mean like it doesn't make sense with. Also Blitz would be able to counter doc/watcher too (I just didn't mention it because it'd counter doc/bg as well).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here for a few minutes before class.

-My content is lackluster because I am/was sick as f and not inclined to put most of my energy into mafia over schoolwork. Sorry but not sorry.

-I'm paranoid right now because of the Baldrick complaint post, especially since Blitz flipped with an informed redacted section. And if this was a tactical modkill ELIE PLS

-All the kill protection with the night claim might explain why scum!Blitz had masshook.

-The three unclaimed uncrumbed slots in this game FMPOV (I can guess what SB is from what he said) are crysta Shin and ShyGuy and considering 2 of those are under suspicion we probably should massclaim in the next phase or so at the latest.

I'll be back after class with more thoughts if I don't collapse first.

I feel like I've somehow skipped a bunch of posts but I don't know where.

@mitsuki- you don't analyze every little thing someone does, no, but you do have to consider it.

Sure. How does this apply to Crysta, though? Even if she brought up individual points (I don't remember about that) that does not mean she's not considering the rest.
Not relevant = Writing about it would give no further information.

I'm not really feeling BBM as scum though, and apparently we agree on who should be voted:

##unvote
##vote: Shin

I began to be wary of Shin when I asked him about who he was scumreading for the moment (after he said he was still reading) and he didn't answer. To me, it looks like he was avoiding tying himself to any opinions until he had considered everything carefully. Also, minor point but I think that town who replace in would tend to give their opinions in chunks while they're reading, instead of waiting to make a content post.

Now, I'm scumreading him on his content post. It looks like a lot of the facts that were pointed out were just padding, and it overall gives me a bad feeling. Most of the points consist of stuff that could go either way. He says that he doesn't have enough time to come up with better reads but he spends a lot of time on irrelevant stuff, so it looks like an excuse.

I'm going to quote the worst part of the post:

- Not too sure what I think about Mitsuki's lie about targeting people. I guess it was harmless in the grand scheme of things but hey.
- Just because confirmed scum votes someone doesn't mean that their vote target is town.
- kirsche did have a lot to say about Refa, although I'm not quite feeling that it was a fear kill. kirsche came across as fairly towny in D1, so he was probably the safest choice of a kill. Not saying that my bro isn't scum, but I wouldn't say kirsche's death is a massive point against him.

This looks like shooting down townreads for no real reason other than spreading suspicion and padding the post when he doesn't give a real opinion on anything. He doesn't explain why I, as scum, would lie about having a target. He doesn't give an opinion on Crysta. He waffles on Refa and even though he concludes he's still probably town it looks as if he's just bringing this point up again (which nobody cares about anymore) as padding and to potentially revive discussion on something that Refa could be scumread on.

I don't want to lynch one of BBM and 3rdCorinthian for role stuff when we haven't massclaimed yet, and specially considering the nature of this setup. It seems like Elie tried to balance excessive power with excessive power, and we'd need more scum flips to compare properly. Honestly, I could see all the protective roles coexisting.

People I would definitely not lynch are SB, Refa, SSG, Snike and Crysta. Feel free to ask why.

V-V-V-Votals

Shin (4): SB, PrimSnike, BBM, [Koneko+Mitsuki] (L-2)

The3rdCorinthian (1): Refa
PrimSnike (1): IzhuShin
Refa (1): The3rdCorinthian

Voteless (3): Crysta, SuperShyGuy94, [Eclipse+Lord Gaius]

21 hrs 30ish min remain. 6 votes = Hammer. No Hammer = No Lynch.

Active Sub Requests:
SuperShyGuy94

I began to be wary of Shin when I asked him about who he was scumreading for the moment (after he said he was still reading) and he didn't answer. To me, it looks like he was avoiding tying himself to any opinions until he had considered everything carefully. Also, minor point but I think that town who replace in would tend to give their opinions in chunks while they're reading, instead of waiting to make a content post.

Now, I'm scumreading him on his content post. It looks like a lot of the facts that were pointed out were just padding, and it overall gives me a bad feeling. Most of the points consist of stuff that could go either way. He says that he doesn't have enough time to come up with better reads but he spends a lot of time on irrelevant stuff, so it looks like an excuse.

If working at a hospital 9-5 everyday's an excuse, I'm guilty as charged. I was literally posting because I started half an hour later today. I bring up points because I don't want people to give people a clear when it's not justified. I still have a lot of the thread to process, but I'm getting through it. The vote's more of an easy pounce than anything else, which whilst understandable (my slot's pretty lackluster currently), it doesn't really feel like it's taking things into context.

BBM, if you think it'd be better to be voting someone else, I'm not quite sure why you'd vote my slot. I mean, you've given reasons why you have, but saying that you really should be voting someone else makes very little sense.

Time for some SHINSPECTION.

SSG - It took me like a whole minute to figure out who this was. I'm feeling some massive "I'm new at mafia" vibes, and a lot of the posts are paraphrasing things rather than necessarily analysing them. His main content post is a bunch of one liners and even then they all read as "I dislike X" or some sort of gutread. I'm seeing a player who literally has no idea what to do, which is OK for a newbie, but not necessarily contributory to the game.

tl:dr SSG is new and hasn't done anything to help the game. I got nothing.

BBM - I like how he was looking at the Blitz lynch, it really shows active involvement in the game. I don't think he'd suggest to lynch Baldrick as his scumbuddy in his glorious plan. I'm not even mad that he wants to lynch my slot, I can definitely appreciate that Izhuark did very little, but again I'd question why he'd vote my slot over people he thinks should probably be voted instead.

I'm still not a fan of Snike's slot, for the reasons I stated earlier.

Crysta - I'm a little hesitant about her attitude towards Blitz and Baldrick over the previous two days, it almost feels dismissive of the possibility of them being scum. She feels pretty cautious at this point, especially with regards to not dropping a vote. Like, she's named myself and BBM, but I'm kinda getting "last scum nerves" vibes from her.

SB - I'm having trouble with reading SB, normally I can see statements that are phrased as questions? He was also kinda distant from Blitz during D1, but I'm a little sketchy on using that to condemn him. I'm also not sure how he can confirm poisoner, but hey.

eclipse - Man, reading eclipse is like reading a second Eury, rage. I can't really pick much from her posts, although that might stem from my belief that reading is for losers. There's nothing particularly inflammatory.

Scum's probably out of Snike, Crysta and SB. My mojo's started to get going, so I think I'll be on a ROLL.

@Shin: How does you being busy contradict any of the points in my case? You can be busy but still use that as an excuse, which is what I think is happening. Your focus on attention on that post was put on spreading suspicion and commenting on non conclusive stuff instead of commenting on who could be scum, and that's still a fact.

Please specify, because I'm not seeing it and it looks like an easy way to dismiss my vote.

I don't think you were dishonest when commenting on what I quoted but I think you wouldn't have paid attention to that as town, while as scum you have more than enough reasons to do that, as I explained in the post.

@Shin: How does you being busy contradict any of the points in my case? You can be busy but still use that as an excuse, which is what I think is happening. Your focus on attention on that post was put on spreading suspicion and commenting on non conclusive stuff instead of commenting on who could be scum, and that's still a fact.

Please specify, because I'm not seeing it and it looks like an easy way to dismiss my vote.

I pointed out that 3rd's claim that Crysta is essentially clear is a fallacy. It isn't spreading suspicion as much as pointing out that a "clear" isn't a clear. I also don't do minor chunks, whenever I sub in I make a notepad file and literally list things that catch my attention. Your vote on me seems to hinge on a slightly shaky first post, a few minor points and the fact I took time to reply. The post I rushed was the one you took issue with, and I never said that anything contradicted your points.

Honesty isn't an issue, nor was contradiction, hence why I'm not really feeling the weight in your vote.

I feel like I've somehow skipped a bunch of posts but I don't know where.

The bolded stuff can be explained by me being busy. I fell asleep at 5pm yesterday so the first time I was able to post something remotely contenty was this morning, where I had half an hour before work.

Fair enough on the first point. Not on the second point though, but whatever. I feel like it's a better idea to look at your next content posts and judge from there than to keep wasting your time with further questioning since that's not likely to go anywhere.

I'm going to go watch bad anime but before I do just know that I'm adding 3rdCorinthian in my list of people I wouldn't lynch, and between the other three people left my preference goes like this:

Shin > BBM > Eclipsegaius

Shin is scummy, BBM is null, Eclipsegaius is a slight town lean. I need to reread both Shin and BBM but I don't think that's going to change. As I said before, ask me about my unexplained reads if you want an explanation.

I don't actually want to read this game right now but I probably should. The burnout is real.

Shin, what happened to "I don't think SB would doom Baldrick", and why is outweighed by the fact that I wasn't on Blitz's wagon D1? The lack of non-actually-question-questions is a deliberate thing that I've been doing for since Time Travel too so uh... yeah.
I skimmed Prims again and I feel like his interactions with Blitz are fine and that if he wanted to switch to Eury D1 to try and save Blitz, he could have gotten away with it. Also I feel like he would've tried harder to interact with Baldrick instead of mostly ignoring him but idk, this is mostly a meta thing.
I'm also rereading Gaius and I dislike their D1 interactions with Blitz/Eury, especially with how competitive the wagons were at the time. I also think that the reaction test on me was really weird because if you thought I was town, why would you bother to check the redirect thing? Idk if this is scummy itself but its weird as heck. eclipse's content is generally good but the amount has decreased a lot as time went on, although I might be judging this too harshly because of protective role paraonia at this point.
Basically mafia is hard and I'm still voting Shin. He should probably claim at this point to stop deadline shenanigans.

I'm Town Jack of All Trades, so I've got a few differet thingies. One shot of roleblocker, rolecop, announcer and poison doctor. The poison doctor part was what made me wonder why you were so certain poisoner existed. Izhuark used his announcement during N1 and idled N2. It's kinda lame that people have voteparked and then decided to ignore the game. Thanks APATHY.

I didn't say that you weren't on the Blitz wagon, my criticism was that you had virtually no interactions or real opinions of Blitz. I disagree with your comments on Prims but hey.