Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shin subs in for Izhuark

Also willing to call the game at any time, if enough people PM ##EndItNow in their RolePMs. (i.e. 1/2 of the game + 1)

Also LG/Eclipse's role is mod confirmed at least.

My role pm explicitly mentions poison and gave me a good enough reason not to out it immediately.

Mine did as well but it didn't give me any reason to not out it (I just chose not too) which is why this makes no sense to me. This game makes no sense.

I don't want to end the game after two consecutive scum lynches (pretty much). Also if there's only one scum left, then LG/Eclipse are basically confirmed town because scum needs a rolecop and I'm pretty sure the last scum can poison to some capacity.

From the depths of that place where Shin comes from is a dastardly force like no other, far more handsome and British than any other...

[spoiler=The Answer]

Fools! You were expecting Dio but it was Shin all along! I totally win if you all choose to quit the game. Well, I don't actually win the game, but it's still a victory in my eyes!

I'm sure actually reading the game would probably be helpful, but reading's for losers. I bet that everyone who died tried to read and look what happened. It's champs who don't read who are the real winners, don't let BBM's war fool you. Instead, I'm going to go for the easiest vote possible and vote my bro, Refa. He still owes me like a whole box of breakfast cereal.

##Vote: Refa

I have a fantastic reason for this vote. I mean, I always townread him, that means he's scum, right?

Watcher isn't a good enough investigative role for such a role heavy game (obviously doesn't apply if there are two scum though). Additionally, one of the scum has a poison and if there's only one left, a Watcher + Rolecop + Poison hybrid would be a bit much...More than dumb rolespec which can be wrong though, I think the slot is town for the way it outed its Prims scan on N1.

Also hey Shin.

From the depths of that place where Shin comes from is a dastardly force like no other, far more handsome and British than any other...

[spoiler=The Answer]

Fools! You were expecting Dio but it was Shin all along! I totally win if you all choose to quit the game. Well, I don't actually win the game, but it's still a victory in my eyes!

I'm sure actually reading the game would probably be helpful, but reading's for losers. I bet that everyone who died tried to read and look what happened. It's champs who don't read who are the real winners, don't let BBM's war fool you. Instead, I'm going to go for the easiest vote possible and vote my bro, Refa. He still owes me like a whole box of breakfast cereal.

##Vote: Refa

I have a fantastic reason for this vote. I mean, I always townread him, that means he's scum, right?

:psyduck:......What?

...Suddenly shin? WTF?

I don't actually think there's 3 scum. I kind of think the poisoner is third party and just keeps having their day ruined.

My only problem with that is the game's pretty huge and two scum would suck for scum. Although this an Eli gameTM. I'm not really familiar with poisoner but I guess it sounds kinda 3rdy. I'm in the process of trying to make sense of the game, but it's really boring and trainwrecky. I have about four people who could be the last scum, but the problem is Refa's three of them.

Also, i read through Primsnike stuff earlier, and I have to say i am now null, leaning town. His posts are worded fairly well, and he does try to investigate other players. The only point i would really count against him is the focused posting on gilgamesh.

Also snike, in response to your waaaaaay earlier post, I already answered this: I didn't know mafia don't get to see roles. It makes sense in reterospect, but it seemed logical at the time.

I say also a lot don't I.